PDA

View Full Version : i love how this conversation turned out

Alrisaia
10-11-2013, 05:12 PM
insert screenshot here showing a funny conversation or a part of it where player a) who will remain anonymous and player b) who will remain anonymous discuss the possibility of a rogue going front line.
player a) says "name one rogue who goes front"
i have a four kill killstreak (completely circumstantial mind you and die the screenshot clearly shows me in my spawn room)
b) i say "i go front"

the end.

I'm not bragging I'm a total noob in pvp but thiswas to funny

i find it hard to believe that the screenshot i posted was offensive however I have been informed that surely it was. i apologize to those i offended

Taejo
10-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Nice streak, noob :)

Spyce
10-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Totally "newb"
OK. ;)

Alrisaia
10-11-2013, 05:28 PM
lol hey noob tae when you going to be online?

Ebezaanec
10-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Don't you love those killstreaks? ;)

GoodSyntax
10-11-2013, 06:47 PM
See...even noobs like us can kill something other than mobs once in a while, right Alr :-)

Zeus
10-11-2013, 08:38 PM
When did this happen? Today?

Alhuntrazeck
10-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Nice kill streak :)
I remember using curse against a full team of rogues and getting all the kills :)

gundamsone
10-11-2013, 10:30 PM
When did this happen? Today?
Earlier this week when Paulsebi & <eos> were fighting me and <good ones>
My response was after Paul's "...always in the back hiding" statement lol

Alfai
10-11-2013, 10:46 PM
So pro ;)

Alfai
10-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Nice kill streak :)
I remember using curse against a full team of rogues and getting all the kills :)

I did kill all 5 in a streak.after they are weakend by curse and at the point of death.
Still gj alri u r skilled :)

And love do u really need to mention guild name?oh please

Puntus
10-11-2013, 11:33 PM
this thread is necessary? maybe they killed u more times and dont show it in forum , people need learn more respect

Alfai
10-12-2013, 12:19 AM
this thread is necessary? maybe they killed u more times and dont show it in forum , people need learn more respect

LOL!

I always lost count how many i killed.just saying.nvr keep track :miserable:
Anyhow good job finally.

I hope the old pvpers who are definitely skilled can share theirs.

And fyi most on the reds arent forumers.they only play and conquer.im sure overheard will laugh reading this.
And this is bragging masked in mellowed tone.and u wont be laughing or share if its ur name in streaks on someone screencap.just saying.

Taejo
10-12-2013, 12:20 AM

Dude relax, it's a joke. If you don't get it, don't reply.

Alfai
10-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Dude relax, it's a joke. If you don't get it, don't reply.

Sorry tae im with erill on this.dont find this funny but cocky.this is simply like others who posted w proud and undermining others or noobs.
Is it really necessary to show it off in forum if it is meant for sharing with your peers?

I dont find this is based on high skill except luck.iits funny when u intend to undermine others and showing off.

Lemme try u in game.ill be waiting.

Taejo
10-12-2013, 12:36 AM
Sorry tae im with erill on this.dont find this funny but cocky.this is simply like others who posted w proud and undermining others or noobs.
Is it really necessary to show it off in forum if it is meant for sharing with your peers?

I dont find this is based on high skill except luck.iits funny when u intend to undermine others and showing off.

Lemme try u in game.ill be waiting.

Wow, so oversensitive. Yes, it was luck - did you even read what he wrote under the screenshot? He's not showing off, he's being silly. Lighten up.

Alfai
10-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Wow, so oversensitive. Yes, it was luck - did you even read what he wrote under the screenshot? He's not showing off, he's being silly. Lighten up.

im not oversensitive.but i failed to ustand why those such as er who claimed to be humble showing off to others in forum like this.

and fyi captions can always be misleading.you can say antg you want in a caption right :)

oh pluease...many of your comments were so sensitive especially when talking bout achievements that you cant achieved.you put down others and made excuse due to insecurity and made negative comments bout ppl who haul their efforts and be better.

Taejo
10-12-2013, 12:57 AM
Just for you, Alfai:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSbh2MsxdNs

Alfai
10-12-2013, 01:58 AM
just for you, alfai:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usbh2msxdns

this clip was very famous. perhaps you have used or others or using it back after other sent you.
Nothing personal anyways..

lol ;0

csyui
10-12-2013, 02:52 AM
This thread is where flame and hatred come from. Please show some respect for your enemies, not attaching pic like that proving how good u are.

Milan Lame Man
10-12-2013, 04:16 AM
You would all be right if it wasn't for the Love's line at the beginning.
This way, it *is* funny indeed.

Alfai
10-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Such thread is where u made enemies.not respect or fame regardless ur captions.its like calling others noobs in a very subtoe way.imagine if the ones you undermine reading this.you would mave a nice flaming and thread full of hatred.

Outside of your peers group u r making ursrlf as hitlist.like the wise used to say its just a game.bt lets not be disrespectful by bragging as you end up the same with those who u claimed as braggers.if u r pro u earn the respect in game where the game is taking place.

Im not a self nominated rogue coach but i can be certain about this.such celebration meant to be shared among peers cn be uploaded in a discreet channel.thts the function of it.unless its intentionally meant for public brosdcast.

Alrisaia
10-12-2013, 04:50 AM
omg nobody is bragging. and yeah i think those were all the kills i got in that match. what i found funny was the dialogue. perhaps my sense of humor escapes most people. note the subtle irony in this thread's title... or not...

Alfai I'm really not sure what i did wrong to you but it seems that I've been the center of a few personal attacks of yours lately. I think if you really got to know me you might think differently before flaming me.

to everyone reading this post:
I am a noob. i lose most 1v1 battles i fight and 90% of the kills i get are circumstantial in a fair 5v5 match. I'm not boasting about how good i am in fact I'll be the first to ask for help in pvp.

I think I'll lay off the posts in pvp from now on.

keikali
10-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Wow at how many people in this WORLD who can't read for jack. Alri even states he is not bragging in his post. EVERYONE who knows Alri, knows that he doesn't even PvP, he is a well known PvE player and a good one at that.

Its sad to see that a majority of you people lack common sense to see that he is not ridiculing the players but just having a bit of fun in PvP and is surprised he had such a good run on a kill streak for a non PvP player.

The fact that Alri even removed the screenshot, which he didn't even have to shows that he has more class than a majority of you. Its call not taking a game too seriously.

kharmel
10-12-2013, 09:57 AM
I wonder what is in the SS. Curiosity kills. But I think they will close this thread based on the response if SS is still here. I keep wondering what is it then.
P.S. Alfai bro,tell me about it in-game;-)

Alrisaia
10-12-2013, 10:04 AM
I wonder what is in the SS. Curiosity kills. But I think they will close this thread based on the response if SS is still here. I keep wondering what is it then.
P.S. Alfai bro,tell me about it in-game;-)

i describe the screenshot rather precisely in my post that replaced it.

Zeus
10-12-2013, 12:29 PM
I believe the traditions/mind-set of foreign players is interfering with the ability to actually comprehend what the thread is.

I personally found it slightly humorous considering Al is not known for PvP, but when Love asked some rogue to actually go in the front, that is the result.

Relax, it's truly light humor.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:24 PM

Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo

Hey bro, not bragging just wanna show off something I think is really hilarious! I can't PvP at all, but I managed a killstreak! Wow, thought yall should see and share a laugh!

Alfai
10-12-2013, 02:25 PM
I believe the traditions/mind-set of foreign players is interfering with the ability to actually comprehend what the thread is.

I personally found it slightly humorous considering Al is not known for PvP, but when Love asked some rogue to actually go in the front, that is the result.

Relax, it's truly light humor.

Why bother replying every single thread here.all u hv are theories in written and spoken form.impress me in game.ill be waiting.
As much as you trying to relate a region of people of other countries vs your casual "ness" and make it sounds so nice is much appreciated college boy.i try not to take it as an insult with a hint of sarcasm.bt seems to me u r suddenly trying to unleash personal attck to.bt ofc u dont. :) nor will u admit till season 10.

Ofc its funny to u and ur league.see u in game :)

Alfai
10-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo
Alfai killed Taejo

Hey bro, not bragging just wanna show off something I think is really hilarious! I can't PvP at all, but I managed a killstreak! Wow, thought yall should see and share a laugh!

Out of thanks but lol.
Thanks for being my limited friend like someone used to claim.i wonder who really is.oh well

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:26 PM
Wow at how many people in this WORLD who can't read for jack. Alri even states he is not bragging in his post. EVERYONE who knows Alri, knows that he doesn't even PvP, he is a well known PvE player and a good one at that.

Its sad to see that a majority of you people lack common sense to see that he is not ridiculing the players but just having a bit of fun in PvP and is surprised he had such a good run on a kill streak for a non PvP player.

The fact that Alri even removed the screenshot, which he didn't even have to shows that he has more class than a majority of you. Its call not taking a game too seriously.

Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Out of thanks but lol.
Thanks for being my limited friend like someone used to claim.i wonder who really is.oh well

Limited? Who the hell said that.. I'm 100% your friend Alf ;)

Zeus
10-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali
Alfai killed Keikali

Except that's not what happened, he killed multiple different players. Why's everybody getting so offended over dying? I'm pretty sure that these players that you mentioned wouldn't have a problem dying either. If this is what you think is so offensive, than that's an ego issue.

@Alfai
You seriously have a problem... Is there something that you have to prove? For your ego's sake, I'll fight you.

I'm online and waiting.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Except that's not what happened, he killed multiple different players. Why's everybody getting so offended over dying?

@Alfai
You seriously have a problem... Is there something that you have to prove? For your ego's sake, I'll fight you.

You gotta be f kidding me? He has to rage begote you will even consider fighting him? APOLLO, why don't you stop talking like you're above everyone else. He doesn't have a god d**** problem, he's a bormal person with normal feelings and if you can't handle that, I suggest you stop talking to him like it's illigal.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Except that's not what happened, he killed multiple different players. Why's everybody getting so offended over dying? I'm pretty sure that these players that you mentioned wouldn't have a problem dying either. If this is what you think is so offensive, than that's an ego issue.

@Alfai

I'm online and waiting.

It's ever so offensive when they show NAMES.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo

No problem, just killin and showing who i killed to the public

Zeus
10-12-2013, 02:35 PM
You gotta be f kidding me? He has to rage begote you will even consider fighting him? APOLLO, why don't you stop talking like you're above everyone else. He doesn't have a god d**** problem, he's a bormal person with normal feelings and if you can't handle that, I suggest you stop talking to him like it's illigal.

Sound, I was rational with him & logical. If you have a problem that you can't express rationally, I'm really not going to deal with you. Thanks!

Also, I never did say I was above anyone else. I said what I said because he's been challenging anyone he has a problem with. So, to quench his thirst to prove himself, I'll definitely fight him. I honestly could care less if I win or lose.

Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo
Alfai killed Apollo

No problem, just killin and showing who i killed to the public

Like I said, I could care less? Calm down, please? :)

Alfai
10-12-2013, 02:36 PM

@Alfai

I'm online and waiting.

U already did in forum :)

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
Sound, I was rational with him & logical. If you have a problem that you can't express rationally, I'm really not going to deal with you. Thanks!

Also, I never did say I was above anyone else. I said what I said because he's been challenging anyone he has a problem with. So, to quench his thirst to prove himself, I'll definitely fight him. I honestly could care less if I win or lose.

Don't tell a female to calm down.

And wow thanks, I really don't wanna deal with your kind of people either.

Zeus
10-12-2013, 02:38 PM
U already did in forum :)

I don't understand? You want to win an argument on forums? Ok, you won. Now what? Maybe that'll quench the ego?

Don't tell a female to calm down.

And wow thanks, I really don't wanna deal with your kind of people either.

It's really simple to just ignore and move on. Like I said, calm down. You being a female makes no difference to me. It's a gaming forums & as a result, I'm pretty sure a girl can perform & act as well as a male can. There's no rational reason to bring gender into this.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:43 PM
I don't understand? You want to win an argument on forums? Ok, you won. Now what? Maybe that'll quench the ego?

He's not under you either

It's really simple to just ignore and move on. Like I said, calm down.

It's really funny how you keep telling me what to do when obviously the solution is very very clear.

"Like I said" Yeah, why don't we all just do whatever you say without questions. Just follow you around like a little lap dog

Alfai
10-12-2013, 02:43 PM

Again dont mk such false statement and be in denial.when did i challenge all publicly whoever i have problems?r u being emo or personal apollo?
I dont hv pretty kdr and i dont easily quit.but i threw it out for those who simply goes off tangen.i dont knw whts the real intention behind ur crusade nor ur willingness to poke most forumers in forum for wht they write.followed by pm.and pking into every single thread u can.what r u trying to prove?

I do hv things to prove i admit.but my cause is too noble like u said im alwys trying to be good.

Anyhow this would be my final reply since i also expected much from a long time forumer like u.
Be humble.dont be nosy.dont deny.and live up to ur words.

Nothing is personal :) peace out

Zeus
10-12-2013, 02:44 PM
It's really funny how you keep telling me what to do when obviously the solution is very very clear.

"Like I said" Yeah, why don't we all just do whatever you say without questions. Just follow you around like a little lap dog

I think it's time to report the thread now. Have fun, Voicy, I'm not going to argue with you.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:47 PM

It's really simple to just ignore and move on. Like I said, calm down. You being a female makes no difference to me. It's a gaming forums & as a result, I'm pretty sure a girl can perform & act as well as a male can. There's no rational reason to bring gender into this.

Have you never heard someone say they shouldn't tell a girl to calm down. I was using an Expression.

No need to make it sound like I'm asking for royal treatment because I'm a girl.

Pandamoni
10-12-2013, 02:49 PM
I wish we had an eating popcorn emote...this is quite the entertainment.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:50 PM
I think it's time to report the thread now. Have fun, Voicy, I'm not going to argue with you.

Goodluck, if I get forever ban I know I achieved my goals.
Be full mythic, own and arcane pet, be on lb, get s banner, be filthy rich. Plus I'll get my addicted butt out of a game that only makes me wanna kill something.

JaytB
10-12-2013, 03:00 PM
I wish we had an eating popcorn emote...this is quite the entertainment.

Or a flaming hot cheetos emote :D

And then people ask me why I don't PvP... Although, I have to admit you don't get this kind of entertainment when posting a funny pic about PvE.

Alfai
10-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Tucking myself in bed but this is becoming hillarious.finished 2 boxes of popcorns.

Perhaps some really get tired of vain and snobbish posts.hence compelled to respond and drag like an immature person.like me.

Tho we are foreigners we have ethics,principles,beliefs and brains.

I ws foolish to let this drag.but ive made my point across that trigger this long replies.i achieved my ap.

Let the game speaks :) cheers and goodnight (its 4am in south east asia now)

Pandamoni
10-12-2013, 03:04 PM
I just think that you are raging on the wrong person. He apologized. You're beating a dead horse. Alri and Taejo are both some of the most positive, helpful forumers around and you're letting it get blown way out of proportion. Now get some sleep! 4am yikes! :)

Taejo
10-12-2013, 03:15 PM
*gasp* :hororr:

Maybe Alri's hidden agenda behind naming the thread "I love how this conversation turns out" was to use us as pawns in his diabolical scheme to argue with each other!!! :bull_head:

Roberto077
10-12-2013, 03:17 PM
Goodluck, if I get forever ban I know I achieved my goals.
Be full mythic, own and arcane pet, be on lb, get s banner, be filthy rich. Plus I'll get my addicted butt out of a game that only makes me wanna kill something.

And there's some wasted time.

Pandamoni
10-12-2013, 03:18 PM
*gasp* :hororr:

Maybe Alri's hidden agenda behind naming the thread "I love how this conversation turns out" was to use us as pawns in his diabolical scheme to argue with each other!!! :bull_head:

That tricky trickster!

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 03:38 PM
And there's some wasted time.

Yes I wasted time on playing this game.

Zeus
10-12-2013, 03:40 PM
Yes I wasted time on playing this game.

If you feel that way, perhaps it's time to take a breather & do something that makes you feel more productive. If I understand correctly, you're pretty young & have plenty of time to change course of things that you want to do.

Uzii
10-12-2013, 03:59 PM
I just think that you are raging on the wrong person. He apologized. You're beating a dead horse. Alri and Taejo are both some of the most positive, helpful forumers around and you're letting it get blown way out of proportion. Now get some sleep! 4am yikes! :)

I doubt its abt Alri and Taejo anymore.... Just 2 fighting egos

Cremated
10-12-2013, 04:12 PM
I don't really see the problem here.
Love says who goes in front, alri get mega kill streak and says I go in front.

Some people have no sense of humor and if I was one of the people who got killed I'd be laughing my butt of.

Alri is a elite farmer and if this sort of things make him and other laugh so be it. And from reading it as a viewer I didn't really notice the names.

To conclude stop being so sensitive.

Zeus
10-12-2013, 04:35 PM
I don't really see the problem here.
Love says who goes in front, alri get mega kill streak and says I go in front.

Some people have no sense of humor and if I was one of the people who got killed I'd be laughing my butt of.

Alri is a elite farmer and if this sort of things make him and other laugh so be it. And from reading it as a viewer I didn't really notice the names.

To conclude stop being so sensitive.

That's what I was trying to communicate. Them making a big deal about it made no sense whatsoever.

gundamsone
10-12-2013, 04:43 PM
I have great respect for the OP based on her/his actions from that particular game.

I bet all my money (if i had any left lol) that the OP didn't post this to boast or show off...he/she can tell everyone here, that in that game the battle was won but the war was lost.

The screenshot imo was more of a "omg I killed 4 pro players ^_^", and I bet this player has great respect for each and every player on our side of the team...so guys just go easy on these player and let em have their fun posting their success in pvp...even Mr.ONADE gets dozens of threads and 100's of supporters for his useless achievements in pvp.

All this unnecessary crap is useless and it's what's going to hurt your end game community greatly in the long run.
Everyone arguing here is a somebody that many players look up to so it's really not necessary to argue over meaningless things.

*to clarify I said what I said in the screenshot b/c Paul believed Rogues have the tanking job >.>

Alrisaia
10-12-2013, 05:30 PM
I have great respect for the OP based on her/his actions from that particular game.

I bet all my money (if i had any left lol) that the OP didn't post this to boast or show off...he/she can tell everyone here, that in that game the battle was won but the war was lost.

The screenshot imo was more of a "omg I killed 4 pro players ^_^", and I bet this player has great respect for each and every player on our side of the team...so guys just go easy on these player and let em have their fun posting their success in pvp...even Mr.ONADE gets dozens of threads and 100's of supporters for his useless achievements in pvp.

All this unnecessary crap is useless and it's what's going to hurt your end game community greatly in the long run.
Everyone arguing here is a somebody that many players look up to so it's really not necessary to argue over meaningless things.

*to clarify I said what I said in the screenshot b/c Paul believed Rogues have the tanking job >.>

thanks love, i cannot believe how this turned out... amazing.
and yes we lost the war badly, but again my post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that i killed pro players (who by the way i don't even know) it was about the irony of the conversation.

allow me to elaborate:
ironic humor is when the opposite of what someone excepted to happen happens.
it's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
i was using daggers and a weird pvp spec that had no heal thus i had to get up close and personal. love and Paul were having a conversation about rogues going to the front line to fight... love said what he said and ten seconds later that kill streak happened.

that's ironic and this is humerus, a higher form of humor than a pun or insult. I'm sorry i offended people it was not my intention. note this is the second time i have apologized and i removed the ss. enough arguing in my thread everyone.

Taejo
10-12-2013, 06:41 PM
thanks love, i cannot believe how this turned out... amazing.
and yes we lost the war badly, but again my post has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that i killed pro players (who by the way i don't even know) it was about the irony of the conversation.

allow me to elaborate:
ironic humor is when the opposite of what someone excepted to happen happens.
it's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
i was using daggers and a weird pvp spec that had no heal thus i had to get up close and personal. love and Paul were having a conversation about rogues going to the front line to fight... love said what he said and ten seconds later that kill streak happened.

that's ironic and this is humerus, a higher form of humor than a pun or insult. I'm sorry i offended people it was not my intention. note this is the second time i have apologized and i removed the ss. enough arguing in my thread everyone.

Nope, sorry. It was all a devious ploy to turn us against one another!!

I love your humor Alri. You're such a noob.

Ebezaanec
10-12-2013, 07:23 PM
Fun conversation... This happens more in PVP threads rather than PvE threads

Ah well. Good entertainment nevertheless..

Best wishes to you Alri for providing me with some light humor.. (Even though the thread was heavily derailed) :D

Limsi
10-12-2013, 08:03 PM
I respect both sides and found the humor in the post, however I thought it would have been safer if the names were blocked out. Grasping the message was easy and I'm sure even Alfai would have known what was the O.P. trying to say. Maybe such post would have triggered some emotions? Who am I to know?

Delphina
10-12-2013, 08:51 PM
Everyone please play nice.