PDA

View Full Version : Stashable Tokens

SirMageR
10-12-2013, 05:59 AM
I think that there should be an option to stash your hauntlet and story tokens. It would be extremely helpful. Hope devs do this.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Dreuefesie
10-12-2013, 06:31 AM
You can get 4 story tokens a day on one character I believe.

This is what will stop the devs from introducing this suggestion.

Example:

You have 3 characters. Only being able to collect 4 story tokens per day you will be able to get a total of four on each character. IF tokens were stashable you would have 12 on one character that could be spent in the token store. If they become stashable players will make many new characters just to farm these tokens and be able to buy a valuable pet very quickly.

The idea of having a daily quest is to make players log in 'Daily' to do these quests and after logging in and doing these quests 'Daily' for so many days you will be rewarded with a Colton or something. Basically a reward system for logging on as many days as you can.

If the stash option was introduced. You could just do you daily quests on as many characters as you have and get your reward in a very short amount of time. This is not what the STS team wants. They want players to log in for many days to turn in these dailies, rather than a couple of days and earn your reward.

I believe that this system will not be implemented because it would destroy the purpose of having "Daily' quests and it would also greatly lower the value of pets and the reward system would become a complete waste of time.

Desperoto
10-12-2013, 06:37 AM
Naah, this will ruin the story and hauntlet tokens

Drearivev
10-12-2013, 06:57 AM
Platinum should be able to be stashed, at least.

DocDoBig
10-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Platinum should be able to be stashed, at least.

Errr, platinum is all over on the same account.

Drearivev
10-12-2013, 02:09 PM
Errr, platinum is all over on the same account.
Stashing Plat for future use. Just so you don't make a mistake and purchase something you don't mean to.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Lol, not any explanations as to why this would even be useful?

You have 2 toons, you can buy a pet from both toons. What you can't wait for it? .-.

SirMageR
10-12-2013, 03:19 PM
I guess you're right...and @soundlesskill it would be helpful because you could get pets faster, but yeah I guess it would defeat the purpose...didn't think this through.

Soundlesskill
10-12-2013, 03:36 PM
I guess you're right...and @soundlesskill it would be helpful because you could get pets faster, but yeah I guess it would defeat the purpose...didn't think this through.

o.o

Zethz
10-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Its Nice That Plats Can Be Tradable.

Shadow217
10-13-2013, 06:03 PM
I don't think its a bad idea... you still have to do the quests and if you make hundreds of characters that's tons of plat plus it would still take lots of time...

Spyce
10-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Its Nice That Plats Can Be Tradable.

They can't lel.