PDA

View Full Version : Halloween ideas from a simple guy

Slywannas
10-12-2013, 07:54 AM
I know you guys probably got everything already figured out and planned, but I'd like to pitch some ideas I think could be good, fun and (not)accepted :)

Vanities:

Zombie Batman for warriors !! ( kinda like Betrayer's but modded to look like Batman )

Catwoman for rogues !! ( maybe like Fallen Watch gear, but also modded to fit )

Satan's little helper for mages !! (sort of like Red Flounder or Red Arlor but scaled to mage size and with horns and a tail :) )

Gandalf the White for mage, or Hogwarts style robes for everyone !!

Weapons:

A trident or Sting for warriors !! ( Sting was Frodo's sword in LOTR, thought that blueish glow would seem nice :) )

Claws for rogues !! ( Maybe like Freddie Krueger style or Wolverine style )

Skelestick for mages !! ( kinda like a staff, but with a skull with ruby eyes and red light glowing out of them as a weapon )

Pets:

Maybe a gremlin ( kinda like the one in the Bugs Bunny cartoon, green with airplane goggles ), baby T-rex on flames maybe or maybe Zombie Papa Smurf !!

Of course, I do realize you can't do stuff exactly like that due to copyrights, but like I said, simple guys pitching ideas :)

Open to any other ideas, open to criticism, open to praises or anything else :)

Cheers !! Stay safe and spooky !!

Desperoto
10-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Add to Pets:
A hand that wolk on his fingers

Slywannas
10-12-2013, 08:04 AM
Love it, forgot about that one. :D Maybe his arcane can be Super Awesome Mega punch that stunes and slows for some time :D

Psykopathic28
10-12-2013, 09:31 AM
I can't say I like any of the copying super hero stuff even though Batman is definitely my fav hero. Same with the gandalf etc etc.

With that being said I think the skeletal staff and the gremlin pet are A+ ideas.
I could prolly even go along with the rogue claws.

I also think they should have scary AND goofy Halloween vanities :)

Slywannas
10-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Apreciatte the response, I was just braistorming ideas , hopefully some might be taken into account :)
Cheers !!