PDA

View Full Version : -_- 85 Elite Golden Puzzleboxes

Kxrma
10-12-2013, 11:28 AM
All purples? Can someone explain this to me?
I don't even feel like playing this game no more. -_-
I could of just sold it for 100k each, but nah I wanted to see what I would get.

Jxmaa
10-12-2013, 11:30 AM
Its all about gamble and luck , and 85 isnt that big number tbh .. a friend of mine opened 1k locked and looted only a rogue armor lol , u shud be aware that there is no mythic or arcane item guaranteed in any number of chests / locked . I feel ya anyway and i know its a pain hahaha

Kxrma
10-12-2013, 11:53 AM
:// pretty bad and 1k of locked.. For that he could of bought himself an Xbox lol...
It shouldn't even be like that.. It should be when you open each locked your chances of getting better loot should at least go a percent higher..

Z
10-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Only experience with locked that I've had is I unlocked 70 with plat and got two mythics worth 2.5 each. But he is talking about the elite puzzle boxes which do not require plat I've seen them on cs for 60k I bought 2 and wasted my money

xcainnblecterx
10-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of : Oh you want gold? Your going to have to merch or gamble buddie, maybe even spend plat. Dont know many times ima say it but the best gear should not be.gambled for. No reason a new person (no offense to new peeps) should be able to get end game gear by getting "lucky". I just feel like gear this good should be earned

Desperoto
10-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Sometimes u have to try ur luck, but not if ure poor after a bad luck. A good friend of mine opened 800 crates for arcane mage, nothing. Once he decided to open 90 golden puzzle. And u can guess what he earned out of that :)

Kxrma
10-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Wait so what your saying is we should spend $2000 worth of plat just to get arcane mythic items???

aarrgggggg
10-12-2013, 01:34 PM
I got arcane maul, arcane staff, and sameaul all in my very first crate zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oh crap i was daydreaming again

asimauara
10-12-2013, 01:43 PM
I agree!

Drearivev
10-12-2013, 02:03 PM
All purples? Can someone explain this to me?
I don't even feel like playing this game no more. -_-
I could of just sold it for 100k each, but nah I wanted to see what I would get.
ALL epic items?! Wow, then that's really bad...I've opened a few Elite Golden Warchests last season (only like 3 or 4), and I got all epics just like you :(
Like everybody else says, it's about luck. Opening chests/crates are a gamble.

LordDravek
10-12-2013, 05:57 PM
I opened over 2k locked. I've gotten a few mythics, two arcane hooks, a few arcane eggs, and enough pinks to make my own auction store. Elite golden puzzleboxes are worthless, except on cs, which is still pathetic since they are harder to attain and give nothing of what is expected.

Next time, and for anyone reading... Don't waste your time on puzzles, locked are where the good items are... Just plan on opening a min of 40-100 locked at a time for any form of descent payouts. This game is all about paying and supporting sts... And that's how they make their money so other people can play for free.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Z
10-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Well my update, I opened like 2k plat worth of locked crates 160ish crates maybe. 3 mythics ;warrior armor(which I just put in cs) mythic ring, and mythic rouge helm. And normally my luck stinks.

Crowsfoot
10-12-2013, 06:25 PM
I opened over 240 (12mil+ worth) of EGWs last season. Best I got was mythic mage armor. You get no pity.

Taejo
10-12-2013, 06:53 PM
I opened over 240 (12mil+ worth) of EGWs last season. Best I got was mythic mage armor. You get no pity.

Wow... that's a pathetic drop rate when compared to locked crates. Ironic, isn't it? The mythic rarity truly lives up to it's name when it comes to elite chests, but is more like epic/legendary rarity when you pop open crates. Not to mention that elite golden puzzleboxes are rarer and harder to get than locked crates.

xXz21
10-12-2013, 07:01 PM
i know that sucks.. and 1k locked pff lol i never going to put 1 cent here.. because i know that i can got nothing..

i prefer buy me a GTX770 is better and is mine for all my life.

Energizeric
10-13-2013, 03:32 AM
Opening 85 elite chests in AL would be like in real life spending your entire annual salary on lottery tickets, and then when you don't win you have to sleep in a cardboard box because you can't pay the rent. Be sensible!

chitgoks
10-13-2013, 04:03 AM
those who got nothing from those chests, lets meet at the tavern for some booze to drown your sorrows away ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

CallMeOops
10-13-2013, 08:50 AM
In total I have opened 107 Locked Crates altogether now, Not one Mythic or Arcane item XD Now that right there is bad luck which my friends know me for usually! But it's all a gamble, so don't let it effect the way you play the game. Like I said before to others, it all down to randomness, my friend opened 12 Locked Crates & out of them 12 Locked Crates he got 5 Fang of Fenrirs & an Orion egg. Did I wish to superman punch him? Yes, yes I did XD but still try not to let it get you down my friend.

Promagin
10-13-2013, 10:03 AM
What's an Elite Golden Puzzlebix and Locked Crates? O_o

Spyce
10-13-2013, 10:15 AM
What's an Elite Golden Puzzlebix and Locked Crates? O_o

*face palm*

Oh right, you're an AL newb. ;)

Wutzgood
10-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the wonderful world of : Oh you want gold? Your going to have to merch or gamble buddie, maybe even spend plat. Dont know many times ima say it but the best gear should not be.gambled for. No reason a new person (no offense to new peeps) should be able to get end game gear by getting "lucky". I just feel like gear this good should be earned

Lol why not farm locked crates? I make millions by selling locked to gamblers lol.

afrobug
10-13-2013, 11:42 AM
I know how this feels. Did the same thing back with elite golden pirate chests. Learned my lesson the hard way. You don't get to be a billionaire in a single day. Patience plays a very important part. There's plenty of way to enjoy this game. And like everyone's been saying opening chests/crates is a gamble. Be prepared for whatever the outcome might be.

Zanpakuto
10-13-2013, 01:46 PM
It's just the way luck works. I even opened 500+ locked and all junk. Opened 20 Goldens all epic but at least amulets so for some gold. I know a few people who opened less than 10 golden and got hooks, mythic helms, armors, guns etc. In my opinion, golden is great to open since no risk of real life money to open. Locked, do it if you don't need anything in real life :)

falmear
10-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Only gamble the money you can afford to lose.

Promagin
10-14-2013, 12:33 AM
*face palm*

Oh right, you're an AL newb. ;)
Leedle will thank this when I get some :D

hakoom7
10-14-2013, 03:33 PM
Well its exactly like what everyone said its all about the luck, some looted arcane weapons with 5 chest some openned 500 chest and looted nothing or cheap mythic, even expincev mythic would seem bad getting it from this amount of chest.
However u can make ur own luck, either spend money and use the easy way or use ur brain and merch the hard more satesfying way.
Im sorry for ur lose :)

xcainnblecterx
10-14-2013, 05:15 PM
Lol why not farm locked crates? I make millions by selling locked to gamblers lol.

Why waste a couple hours to make 40-50k? This is without out luck items because ive sold everything i have to try start merching again. If im going to waste a.couple hours playing i might as well farm bael or krunch, even then i can get a.100k chest minimum

Wutzgood
10-14-2013, 06:07 PM
Why waste a couple hours to make 40-50k? This is without out luck items because ive sold everything i have to try start merching again. If im going to waste a.couple hours playing i might as well farm bael or krunch, even then i can get a.100k chest minimum

With leprechaun amulet only i make at least 100k in a couple hours. Sometimes alot more. 3 days ago I made around 400k in a day, and I only have maybe a couple hours to play each day with work and my son. Plus the stages i do dont use any potions so its all profit and so easy I can do them while out chillin with friends.

Merching is like gambling to me. You can get burned just as easily as you can make gold. But that's the great thing about this game. So many ways to make gold without ever paying a dollar.

Zeus
10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
With leprechaun amulet only i make at least 100k in a couple hours. Sometimes alot more. 3 days ago I made around 400k in a day, and I only have maybe a couple hours to play each day with work and my son. Plus the stages i do dont use any potions so its all profit and so easy I can do them while out chillin with friends.

Merching is like gambling to me. You can get burned just as easily as you can make gold. But that's the great thing about this game. So many ways to make gold without ever paying a dollar.

This dude knows what he's talking about.^^

Wutzgood
10-15-2013, 08:41 AM
Lol thanks Apollo. I only started playing when nordr just came out and all you need to make gold is the leprechaun amulet and to put some farming time in. Spending real money is far from necessary like so many people post. They just don't want to put the time in to make gold.

das Organ
10-20-2013, 07:06 AM
opening locked crates or open other chests is only a luck thing .
i `ve collected locked crates and sold them a lot when STS made some Event with locked crates .
got 10 million doing this :)
after this i started open 350 - 400 locked crates , got hammerjaw and glacian egg , mage helm , amulet of doom , blood ruby of shuyal and lunar pendant of assault.
some people opened 1 locked got arcane hammer , some opened 1000 got nothing ;)
the best way to make sure gold is use ure platin for loot elixir and sell locked crates on events !
in the last minutes before events ending the price raise up to maximum amount .

Amazonina
10-21-2013, 01:56 AM
Man, u guys hush plz... im trying to sell my elite puzzleboxes ur messing up my gold flow grrrrrrrrr!!!!! Btw I dont open anything anymore, so broken hearted.

gatzoo5505
10-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Damn 85 elite golden that's serious gold right there. Like others I've given up on open crates n chests maybe only on special events I tend to do alright when thise come around.

I had a friend that opened 600 elite golden puzzled before he landed arcane staff. He probably could've bought the staff with that kind of gold spent. He actually lucked out if he gotten anything less than staff he would've loss some serious gold.

I got so frustrated with lockeds that I emailed sts
Their reponse "you can open 1 every sec for the next 80 yrs n u might not get 1". I was asking about arcanes. Do wat you think is right. As for me I'm done with lockeds.

Kakashis
10-22-2013, 05:28 PM
I was walking in town and saw someone with an arcane staff but noob gear. He told me that he bought a few elite golden puzzle boxes and opened them! Got the staff on the second chest :dejection:

ruizerwin
10-23-2013, 11:02 AM
Have 17 elite golden puzz and 10 elite golden war.. also 120 lock all going to open wish me luck... c u in game :D

Kakashis
10-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Have 17 elite golden puzz and 10 elite golden war.. also 120 lock all going to open wish me luck... c u in game :D

Post your results after :)

thortillos
10-24-2013, 08:46 AM
I stopped opening locked/chests when i gambled 400 locked at once. After that, I Bought myself an arcane instead. :-) well of course if you wanna gamble . 70 locked crates should be the decent number to open once in a while.