PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

Michael Liu
10-12-2013, 12:06 PM
I have a lvl 72 beastly bear and I have trouble beating people with any kind of str in them... PALLIES, RHINOS, STR FOXES, STR BEARS, anything. Does anyone have any tips for me? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Argyros
10-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Check out Chickenrunnns build guide, that should help you out.

Caiahar
10-12-2013, 12:54 PM
Against str bears, it's usually whoever hits their debuffs first, so you could start with Hellscream, and later beckon and Cb.

Sheugokin
10-12-2013, 04:37 PM
And make sure to put the least respec points into str, but still able to equip the beastly set. The other respec points, put into dex. That should be good enough. Plus, the best combo is hellscream, beckon, put one close-range attack in, and then stomp. If you're good, put in two close-range attacks. When they come into range, repeat combo. That should pretty much kill birds, weaken mages, and weaken bears if all the attacks hit. Make sure to taunt twice before a fight, and continue to hit taunt throughout the fight. Use stomp to get out of stuns if needed because you don't want to waste stomps when it could be used as a deadly combo. Most importantly, BUFF!

EDIT: This is just a recommendation. I have a noob twink bear, an endgame pally and bird, and after seeing all of the fights, this is usually a pretty common combo.

Elitephonix
10-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Saved