PDA

View Full Version : Meh forgot about us again?

Elitephonix
10-12-2013, 06:20 PM
To sum it up. Where's our Halloween event, why does al have it before us? Where part 2 of this big nerf? Bears are still over powered and birds now can hardly do any damage. Well at least at l56-66 idk about any other levels.

-Wursburd WERSBEHR haxur we out.

Btw FFA bes guild.

MightyMicah
10-12-2013, 06:35 PM
Halloween event is coming soon. Have patience. Part two is coming soon, you can't make pvp changes too quickly based on a few opinions. It takes time to decide just exactly what else should be done and if the forum input isn't just frustrated pvpers venting. You just made a statement and then said it only applies to 56-66. I suggest you try other levels. In answer to the thread title, they didn't forget about us, but AL is current main priority.

Sheugokin
10-12-2013, 06:40 PM
^ Agreed.

CrimsonTider
10-12-2013, 06:43 PM
AL does not have their Halloween event yet. They simply released a new pet as a "teaser." As Micah said.... patience.

programmed
10-12-2013, 07:28 PM
AL got a pet only like crim said. AL probably get theirs first though because it is stg's main money maker ATM and we will get the part 2 of the pvp fix then the Halloween event. Or maybe we will get both of them in the same update. This is just what I'm thinking it will be like so don't hold me to it.

PS: Hai Wers the Haxur of haxors ^_^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

IGN Storm
10-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Doe nawt wury, I'el neva 4get u

Mothwing
10-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Just wondering...have they said anything about the starry armor? Was kind of looking forward to that...

Everyone'sFavMage
10-12-2013, 07:56 PM
To sum it up.

FFA bes guild.

^ Agreed.
Lol ^_^

Just wondering...have they said anything about the starry armor? Was kind of looking forward to that...
What?!

CrimsonTider
10-12-2013, 08:12 PM
What?!

Starry armor is suppose to be either a vanity or part of the new farmable sets. They haven't released everything just yet.

Sheugokin
10-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Wow, I wanna find out about all of the inside scoop!

grenadiers
10-12-2013, 10:06 PM
I'm confused lol will my starry armor turn into a vanity? And while they are at it they should totally turn the old heart shields into vanity or at least give us the option. There is absolutely no point in keeping as a true shield because it doesn't even compare to some of the shields you can get.

Hook
10-12-2013, 11:57 PM
What?!

Starry armor is suppose to be either a vanity or part of the new farmable sets. They haven't released everything just yet.

They released everything. Someone else was confused by the devs statement aswell. There is no more to the contest sets.

Hook
10-13-2013, 12:01 AM
Found it:

Sorry guys, just to reiterate JustG's input, there is no cap raise currently in work. More pvp balance tweaks and items from the Rockin Retro Gear contest are coming out in the next update.

Ok i dug it up. It was reun who had me confused about it. This statement by Sam does make it confusing but im 100% sure "More" referred to only Tweaks, &
"and" seperated the rocking retro gear statement.

But if im wrong then i wouldn't mind new items!