PDA

View Full Version : <!!!The Story Of Jarl Gruwald!!!>

Youtuber
10-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Once upon a time in brackenridge village there was a warrior named Jarl Gruwald.... He always went to windmoore tavern and drinked huge amounts of beer.....No on really liked him at all....He was too obsessed with richness.....Him and Gustav were enemys.....Gustav thought Jarl broke into his cabin and stole all of his gold.....(Which was true)....One day Jarl was in the tavern having a few drinks when Gustav came bursting through the door! Gustav yelled from across the room "You thief! You've broken into my cabin and have stold my great grandmother (Himinglevas) jewelry.....Jarl had enough of Gustav yelling at him in front of everyone Jarl picked up a chair and threw it all the way across of the room! Gustav used his magic staff and shot a beam of lightning at the chair! (The chair broke into a million pieces).......Gustav tells Jarl:How dare you! I thought you've had at least 1 ounce of good left in you!.....Jarl felt so insulted he summoned all of Gustavs enemys....Gustav stared at them all in fear... ().() All of a sudden Jarl yells:CHARGE!!! Gustav gets ready and starts shooting fire and lightning out of his ARCANE staff.....Jarl hits Gustav and Gustav flies right into the wall and is very injured by the impact.....Krax Wildstorm stuns Gustav down onto the wooden floor.....Gustav lays their helpless....All hope is lost.....or is it? All of a sudden Gustav see a bright flash of light then standing right next to him is his grandmother (Himingleva) and his grandfather (Uller) .....Alongside his grandfather stands his uncle (Villi) Gustavs grandmother says:We are here to help you.... Gustav says:Its hopeles.... Gustavs grandmother replies:Nothing is ever hopeless....when theres a will theres a way =).....Gustavs grandmother sees Jarl and tells him:I hear you've got my jewelry you thief....Gustavs grandmother pulls out a dagger glowing red like lava and runs up to the crowd of enemys on the otherside of the room...with a GREAT slash Jarl finds Gustavs grandmothers dagger right in his chest.....Jarls ghost flies away out of his body and goes to Brackenridge Brackenridge where he guards all of Arlors gold....Gustavs grandmother pulls out 3 more of the same daggers and gives 1 each to Gustav,Uller,and Villi.....Gustav stabs Krax Wildstorm and with a puff of smoke Krax Wildstorms ghost returns to Brackenridge Aqueducts destroying all who dare pass.....Uller stabs Thunk One Eye and with a cold breeze Thunk One Eyes ghost travels back to Brackenridge Brackenridge destroying all who have succeeded to kill Jarl and pass.....Villi slashes Stabb's chest 5 times with the enchanted dagger (Talk About Rage Of Mages!!!) A chill runs down Villi's neck and the ghost of Stabb has ventured back to Brackenridge Forest fighting new comers to the world of Arlor! In the end Gustav sees a glimmer on the ground of the tavern in the corner....He runs over to the corner and finds his grandmothers jewelry and all of his gold......All of a sudden he feels warm and toasty he looks back for his grandmother,grandfather, and uncle but no ones there.....Gustav smiles as he feels his grandmothers presence =)......The End

Producers
10-12-2013, 07:22 PM
Nice!

Ebezaanec
10-12-2013, 07:34 PM
Nice story! I always knew that ghosts can drop Locked Crates! :p

Youtuber
10-12-2013, 08:38 PM
Haha I was just having a little fun with imagination! Haha i guess ill make more storys.....Just need some ideas so if u got an idea tell me

Youtuber
10-12-2013, 08:40 PM
43350 Think ill make a story of twins of arlor xD

Zethz
10-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Nceeeee
:)

Arlorgoddess
11-02-2013, 05:38 AM
wow i have twins and THE JARL IS GUARDING MY GOLD WELL HES DOING A BAD JOB I JUST LOST 3M lol

Youtuber
12-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Lol!

Chiazihu
12-16-2013, 11:42 AM
43350 Think ill make a story of twins of arlor xD

Aww cute mages...