PDA

View Full Version : Still tweaking?

tHelonestud
10-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Alot needs fixed still, mainly with gear stats.
I haven't heard anything new though, so just wonder is this as good as it is going to get for now?
Bears still have insane buffs
%-based debuffs need scaled back
Gear needs balanced: strength has most damage, armor, and dodge
Attack buffs only had crit% nerfed except birds lost hit not sure why?(not a big deal if debuffs are lowered)

Ks_Leon
10-13-2013, 01:09 PM
nah i think the next patch will on before halloween or after it because i see mod and dev focus halloween day on AL...pretty sure they dont have time for PL..

Archermaster
10-13-2013, 01:33 PM
I can't wait till Halloween!

ArtofWar
10-13-2013, 03:34 PM
They're most probably working on the Halloween event at the moment. I wouldn't expect another nerf update for now.

Cavoc
10-13-2013, 04:58 PM
Gear tweak would have to be for more than just endgame savage set. Bears dominate in almost all level ranges now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

MightyMicah
10-13-2013, 06:57 PM
They've stated many times that they're working on changes. Have patience. I doubt they're working too hard on Halloween because it will probably be the same as last year. I imagine they're at work on more tweaking but these things take time. Again I'll say have patience.

tHelonestud
10-13-2013, 10:56 PM
They've stated many times that they're working on changes. Have patience. I doubt they're working too hard on Halloween because it will probably be the same as last year. I imagine they're at work on more tweaking but these things take time. Again I'll say have patience.
I'm definately willing to wait, they were just super active before, now like nothing but I guess all the holiday stuff could be the reason, or more than likely, it is the reason.

Promagin
10-14-2013, 01:15 AM
NO. I'm busy twerking.