PDA

View Full Version : Where is everyone?

Onieyes
10-13-2013, 01:52 PM
All of a sudden the last few days feels dead. I have a base with over 700k in sheep and 500k gold sitting there for days while I have 5 dragons being upgraded, no guardian, and I have not gotten attacked in 3 days. Waiting on 3 level 5 Acids, a level 7 Lightning, and a level 4 Ice and no one attacks. This has never ever happened before. What's going on?

Roberto077
10-13-2013, 01:58 PM
I haven't been attacked in... Forever

arielucie
10-13-2013, 02:16 PM
All of a sudden the last few days feels dead. I have a base with over 700k in sheep and 500k gold sitting there for days while I have 5 dragons being upgraded, no guardian, and I have not gotten attacked in 3 days. Waiting on 3 level 5 Acids, a level 7 Lightning, and a level 4 Ice and no one attacks. This has never ever happened before. What's going on?

All is gone!! They play another game

Maybe i think they not like about smasher, spiral, and bomber thing

Im 4 days to not being attack, lol man, i fieling sad! I online just to chating to each other

Onieyes
10-13-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm playing CoC now too but I figured I'd come on BD today and find I'd lost some resources etc and see what I would need to upgrade next. If it stays like this, I'll just let my base sit there.

Hook
10-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Playing CoC :) glad it was released on Android. I still play BD though, but yes it seems dead.

arty
10-14-2013, 02:19 AM
Because there is not point in attacking hard bases when there are easier one to attack...high trophy player attack weak base player and low trophy player also attack weak base player. That's why you all won't get attacked. But I think it's true that people are leaving this game because of all the issues going on with little to no answer from the dev.

arielucie
10-14-2013, 03:48 AM
Yes agree, hope next update will be better,
Where are you dev??? Why leave us like this?

Answerrr us!! Do you guys working on that isssue or just watching your great game fails

Kraoracha
10-14-2013, 06:26 AM
I get attacked still but not as often as before. When I was at lvl 5 it stopped, now I am lvl 6 it slowly starts again.

I didnt know CoC is on Android now, I do play another cool game tho, similar to bd but still also different features. No tribes, but more features then just attacking bases.

Y O L O
10-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Lol ikr, my base is ez af to 100% and I have 800k sheep and 600K gold..I have no idea why no one goes for me :/.

Ape
10-14-2013, 11:03 AM
I'm getting attacked like 2-3 times a day.
Sometimes they just go my 10k gold.

Weird kids...

arielucie
10-14-2013, 11:52 AM
I'm getting attacked like 2-3 times a day.
Sometimes they just go my 10k gold.

Weird kids...

Ape is garudon still active? I never been attack anymore by him, say hi from me ok, dont give up ape

Dizzy
10-14-2013, 02:00 PM
I've finally given up on the game because of the combo of the poor trophy system and tribes being pointless (no ability to PM, not enough decent, active players to fill a tribe due to the trophy system being messed up (how many tribes require high trophy counts to join? How many players actually have the trophy count to apply? I have 1400 trophies right now which puts me just outside the top 100. That means the vast majority of the players, weeks after the game was released from beta, STILL don't have 1k+ in trophies), no incentive to upgrade to a higher hall). Most of all the devs seem unconcerned with the issues that make this game unenjoyable after a certain point, so I'm quitting. Again.

It's too bad. The game has what it takes to be a fun, classic time waster, but the devs don't seem interested in making the changes needed.

Rare
10-14-2013, 04:16 PM
It's too bad. The game has what it takes to be a fun, classic time waster, but the devs don't seem interested in making the changes needed.

I think we know why.

arielucie
10-14-2013, 10:55 PM
I've finally given up, Most of all the devs seem unconcerned with the issues that make this game unenjoyable after a certain point, so I'm quitting. Again.

if you dont mind, pls help us, make us easy to farming you dizz, thank you for your help, if you dont play again, iys really great to help each other ok, bye dizz

ealax
10-15-2013, 04:17 AM
Im getting attack almost immediately after logging out when I have more than 500k of any resource. Always with bombers and perhaps the fact that I am upgrading one cooper and im only DH7 has an effect on this :D

Bookmark
10-15-2013, 11:24 AM
if you dont mind, pls help us, make us easy to farming you dizz, thank you for your help, if you dont play again, iys really great to help each other ok, bye dizz

BRO. Again, go improve your raiding skills, BRO. Okay, BRO?

Bookmark
10-15-2013, 11:25 AM
I've finally given up on the game because of the combo of the poor trophy system and tribes being pointless (no ability to PM, not enough decent, active players to fill a tribe due to the trophy system being messed up (how many tribes require high trophy counts to join? How many players actually have the trophy count to apply? I have 1400 trophies right now which puts me just outside the top 100. That means the vast majority of the players, weeks after the game was released from beta, STILL don't have 1k+ in trophies), no incentive to upgrade to a higher hall). Most of all the devs seem unconcerned with the issues that make this game unenjoyable after a certain point, so I'm quitting. Again.

You'll be missed.

csb
10-15-2013, 12:48 PM
I regularly leave about 500k gold and 500k sheep out in storage. I don't even hide sheep in my dojo any more. For over a month nobody attacked me. But, over the weekend, two people actually tried to get into the center of my base and got about 60% damage. I'm still waiting for 100%, it has never happened. Maybe i need to leave more gold and sheep out.

arielucie
10-15-2013, 02:10 PM
BRO. Again, go improve your raiding skills, BRO. Okay, BRO?

aww you again, lol thank you again, lol

Rare
10-15-2013, 04:05 PM
What's the hang up on the whole 100% thing? I get what I came for and I leave.

If I take you for 50% and get all your resources, who cares about the other 57% right?

Multibird
10-15-2013, 07:39 PM

If I take you for 50% and get all your resources, who cares about the other 57% right?
Yup

chickenjoy
10-15-2013, 08:06 PM
What's the hang up on the whole 100% thing?

24 cups

Bookmark
10-16-2013, 04:05 PM

The satisfaction of entirely destroying someone's fortress