DocDoBig
10-13-2013, 06:32 PM
It is called re-spec. ;)

georgenecro
10-14-2013, 01:26 AM
Yeah my fault ;)

Drearivev
10-14-2013, 05:24 PM
Then people will just wait for the next respec weekend until they respec again. But I doubt anybody buys Plat just to respec. But I would like this :D

Raymond05
10-14-2013, 05:54 PM
YES PLEASE. Free respec every month. That would be nice. ;)

Linkincena
10-15-2013, 01:58 AM
Pay for respects ..Amen

Lol

rivet
10-15-2013, 06:16 AM
Plat and gold option to respect.

Kayoex
10-15-2013, 10:39 AM
Yes, that would be great.

And if this is "too much" for people who get plat easily, i'll describe how other people feel. They don't want to spend real money for plats, and they can't get the 8+ simple plat offers because they are unavailable in their countries, AT LEAST there must be a new option about buying respecs with gold, maybe around 25k? Because, if some people wanna change skills, did something wrong they didn't knew they shouldn't do, or even did something wrong and didn't notice ACCIDENTALLY they must install 5 games, and if there wasn't 5 games, you install 2 or 3 then wait for some few weeks to install another ones. Look at the reply by Rivet, if you don't get his reply then read this. If you think this post is useful click Thanks on this reply and on Rivet's reply too, it won't kill you, but it can bring attention for people to look at this, and maybe those people contain a dev who can help. and if you don't like this reply, then just know that you are mean ;)

Desperoto
10-18-2013, 04:33 PM
Yes, that would be great.

And if this is "too much" for people who get plat easily, i'll describe how other people feel. They don't want to spend real money for plats, and they can't get the 8+ simple plat offers because they are unavailable in their countries, AT LEAST there must be a new option about buying respecs with gold, maybe around 25k? Because, if some people wanna change skills, did something wrong they didn't knew they shouldn't do, or even did something wrong and didn't notice ACCIDENTALLY they must install 5 games, and if there wasn't 5 games, you install 2 or 3 then wait for some few weeks to install another ones. Look at the reply by Rivet, if you don't get his reply then read this. If you think this post is useful click Thanks on this reply and on Rivet's reply too, it won't kill you, but it can bring attention for people to look at this, and maybe those people contain a dev who can help. and if you don't like this reply, then just know that you are mean ;)

Yeh good idea but 25k is very cheap, make it like 75-100k