PDA

View Full Version : is it possible to add characters on your own account into a guild?

Zeezbrah
10-13-2013, 06:53 PM
one of my characters is officer in a guild, the guild is dead (nobody is on) but I really like the name.

is there a way to invite my other characters?

MightyMicah
10-13-2013, 06:55 PM
I had this same problem a long time ago. I made a guild and left forgetting to make another character master. Then the officers went innactive and the guild died.

I would suggest contacting support, but I tried that, they said they'd make my character master again with the next "reset" and it never happened. However, support is probably your best option anyways: http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Zeezbrah
10-13-2013, 06:57 PM
I had this same problem a long time ago. I made a guild and left forgetting to make another character master. Then the officers went innactive and the guild died.

I would suggest contacting support, but I tried that, they said they'd make my character master again with the next "reset" and it never happened. However, support is probably your best option anyways: http://support.spacetimestudios.com

they should really make guild invites like friend requests lol.

thanks

MightyMicah
10-13-2013, 09:35 PM
they should really make guild invites like friend requests lol.

thanks

I very much so agree. No problem at all. Good luck working things out! :)

Trenton
10-13-2013, 09:57 PM
What's the guild's name?

Skeletonlord
10-14-2013, 11:50 AM
If you invite someone, make them officer, go on your other character, can't the recently made officer invite you? Or am I thinking wrong here?

Chopper
10-14-2013, 01:15 PM
If you invite someone, make them officer, go on your other character, can't the recently made officer invite you? Or am I thinking wrong here?

this. just promote a friend to a recruiter so he can invite your alts.

by the way, if you are the only player in your guild, the guild chats will get plenty boring! lol

MightyMicah
10-14-2013, 01:32 PM

I read between the lines and assumed he was not Guild Master. Maybe that was a bad assumption on my part.

Twink
10-14-2013, 01:48 PM
I read between the lines and assumed he was not Guild Master. Maybe that was a bad assumption on my part.
He's actually not a gm, but just an officer. He can still use the method described by Skeletonlord though.

angeldawn
10-14-2013, 02:36 PM
He's actually not a gm, but just an officer. He can still use the method described by Skeletonlord though.

An officer can not promote. So anyone that will be added will be a member. Members can not invite.

Twink
10-14-2013, 03:00 PM
An officer can not promote. So anyone that will be added will be a member. Members can not invite.
Weird, I thought that they can at least promote members to recruiters. Their only power is to invite and remove members. Which doesn't really make sense, since removing members is a "greater" power than promoting to recruit. Oh well...

I guess there's no solution then. I'm pretty sure STS won't transfer the guild leadership to him.

JaytB
10-14-2013, 03:25 PM
If you have access to 2 devices, you can create a dummy account and invite/promote that one first. Then you simply switch to the toon you want in your guild on one device, and invite him with the other device (the one with the dummy account).

Maybe you can use 2 chrome tabs on a PC too but I've never tried that myself.

Edit: removed dumb tapatalk sig