Oh an l57 Mage, he always no gehr :( #yolosweglyfe

An uno moar l82 burd. I find no pvp gumes an no uno join meh :( #hacerlyfe

IGN Storm
10-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Hai, I need Halp.

L2 rhino. Idk wut to do. #sadlyfe

Oh an l57 Mage, he always no gehr :( #yolosweglyfe

An uno moar l82 burd. I find no pvp gumes an no uno join meh :( #hacerlyfe

L2 Rhinoes take way too long to level, wouldn't reccomend it. If you already made one though, try different builds seeing there is alot of skills you can add points to. If you decide to go with Charge(Idk why) use a torch since the auto works great when used with charge.

L57 mages I cant help with. I have a 56,58, and 59 mage but 58 is very different. You might want to go full str since you have no gear, makes you die alot slower.

If your L82 bird cant find any matches, merge a L80 game on your Platypus. Or if that doesnt work, join L86 games. You probaly will be at a disadvantage against players who crafted their 4 piece ring and the Pink dragon ring. Just put 11 skill points into teleport and you'll do fine.

Trenton
10-13-2013, 11:49 PM
L2 Rhinoes take way too long to level, wouldn't reccomend it. If you already made one though, try different builds seeing there is alot of skills you can add points to. If you decide to go with Charge(Idk why) use a torch since the auto works great when used with charge.

L57 mages I cant help with. I have a 56,58, and 59 mage but 58 is very different. You might want to go full str since you have no gear, makes you die alot slower.

If your L82 bird cant find any matches, merge a L80 game on your Platypus. Or if that doesnt work, join L86 games. You probaly will be at a disadvantage against players who crafted their 4 piece ring and the Pink dragon ring. Just put 11 skill points into teleport and you'll do fine. thanks for taking my pink dragon set idea nub

Twinklaser
10-14-2013, 12:10 AM

If your L82 bird cant find any matches, merge a L80 game on your Platypus. Or if that doesnt work, join L86 games. You probaly will be at a disadvantage against players who crafted their 4 piece ring and the Pink dragon ring. Just put 11 skill points into teleport and you'll do fine.

Quite an imagination you have there.