PDA

View Full Version : Anybody playing Celtic Heroes?

Zojak
10-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Just started playing the other day. around level 50 right now on my warrior. Gwydion server, IGN is Tampwns =P

Twink
10-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Played it long ago... the graphics were really bad back then and there were rarely people on the server. Did anything change?

If you are interested in mobile MMOs then check out "Lands of Ammox" and "Albion online". Two great looking upcoming MMORPGs.

MightyMicah
10-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Played it long ago... the graphics were really bad back then and there were rarely people on the server. Did anything change?

If you are interested in mobile MMOs then check out "Lands of Ammox" and "Albion online". Two great looking upcoming MMORPGs.

Same here. It totally sucked! After O&C came out I couldn't return. After awhile I quit O&C as well. Now I just do Dungeon Hunter 4 and occasionally PL.

Zojak
10-18-2013, 05:45 PM
It's actually pretty fun. I enjoy it more than oac right now. They're having a new engine made for it. Should be hugely improving graphics and game play. Its probably my main mobile mmo that I'm playing right now.

MightyMicah
10-19-2013, 09:59 AM
It's actually pretty fun. I enjoy it more than oac right now. They're having a new engine made for it. Should be hugely improving graphics and game play. Its probably my main mobile mmo that I'm playing right now.

Is that so? I may check it out then, if they get a new engine. The only thing that made me dislike it before was the feeling of zero mobility. I just can't stand slow graphics in a game. I don't mind bad graphics, but slow ones are a pain haha

~ARI~
10-21-2013, 09:49 AM
I used to play Celtic Heroes, but I took my hiatus from it several months ago because I became busy. I might pick it back up later :)
I visited it last week though and there were many new interesting updates they added while I was away.
I agree, it's a fun game :D Great graphics too *thumbs up*

IGN: Liana
World: Belenus

~ARI~
10-21-2013, 09:52 AM

^ I must check these out @_@ :D

I've also heard that Avabel Online is pretty good for mobile/tablet mmo games, though I haven't had the chance to look at it myself.

Zojak
10-21-2013, 04:22 PM
Yeah, i got to 53 so far on my warrior, my only issue is if you want to level at a decent speed at all they kind of FORCE you to buy their plat and buy elixers (or grind endlessly for money to buy elixers off other players).

I'll likely hold off playing until the new engine is out and see what we see after that.

'till then i'll be playing my usual PC MMO's (Rift/Asheron's Call) as well as Order & Chaos.

~ARI~
11-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah, i got to 53 so far on my warrior, my only issue is if you want to level at a decent speed at all they kind of FORCE you to buy their plat and buy elixers (or grind endlessly for money to buy elixers off other players).

I'll likely hold off playing until the new engine is out and see what we see after that.

'till then i'll be playing my usual PC MMO's (Rift/Asheron's Call) as well as Order & Chaos.

^ yeah, the leveling took SOO long, which was another reason i took a break from it. Grinding was painfully slow without those elixers :P

Zojak
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
^ yeah, the leveling took SOO long, which was another reason i took a break from it. Grinding was painfully slow without those elixers :P

yea for sure! thats why i went back to OAC, it's a lot easier to level without the elixers. I'm 50 on my ranger, and 26 on my warrior now, but ive started a Mendel Monk and hes like 16 or something, hes awesome :P