PDA

View Full Version : Shield skills(all type)

horton
10-14-2013, 01:39 AM
Regarding Shields skills, im just wandering about dealing with FROST boss from OLTGAR, why shield skill is vulnerable from the stun of FROST? SHIELD must not be vulnerable from any attack thats why it is called SHIELD.. thank you

IGN JAYISM

faychen
10-14-2013, 03:22 AM
I was one hit KO by frost too. Firstly I thought simething wrong with my build, later I saw war also die there, so this boss is designed to be this hard? Or its bug??

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk 4

Linkincena
10-14-2013, 06:45 AM
Some bosses are deliberately bugged... so that people don't kill them them easily and get expensive items with no effort. .
Hence reducing inflation... or Mudflation in gamers world language. .
Those 1 hit KOs and stuns I used to report as bugs earlier..
However now I understand after reading so many posts on forums...that those 1 hits control the economy indirectly..
People restrain from killing such bosses... hence good items are rare...

There are also some other aspects of this game.. which seem as bugs.. but are deliberately there for an indirect purpose. .

horton
10-14-2013, 04:33 PM
agree. but what i want from the AL team that SHIELD must not be vulnerable from any stun skills beacuse it is a SHIELD. :)

Drearivev
10-15-2013, 09:54 AM
agree. but what i want from the AL team that SHIELD must not be vulnerable from any stun skills beacuse it is a SHIELD. :)
You can still be stunned even if you have invincibility on.

horton
10-15-2013, 04:06 PM
You can still be stunned even if you have invincibility on.

thats why im suggesting that shild skill must be invulnerable from any stunned skills... thank you STS