PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys! I've risen from the dead. O.O

Freuigobab
10-14-2013, 03:14 PM
I'm back! I've been gone all summer, because I've discovered a new fandom that seems to have a lot to do with Pocket Legends!

Now, as you all know, all of the available characters on Pocket Legends. (Except for the elf) are animal like characters. For those who don't know, these types of creatures actually have a specific name! This are anthropomorphic creatures, or animals that have human like creatures. In this case, humanoids.

Recently, I've delved into a fandom that is based off of anthropomorphic creatures, the furry fandom.

What I discovered from this fandom was truly incredible, I saw characters created by others that were crafted with incredible imaginative skill. I myself even created such a character, which goes by the name of a "fursona" or a persona that, obviously, has fur.

I decided to go with what I later discovered was a rather generic character, but I added a little bit of my own creativeness. An anthropomorphic, black wolf. With this aspect in mind, I wanted to ask all of you PL gamers out there, do you have any ties with this fandom? Do you have any questions yourself on this fandom? or have you also seen the similarity between Pocket Legends characters (Avians, Ursanes, Vixens, and Rhinos) and this fandom which is full of people with incredible amounts of artistic skill and creativity. Not to mention extremely nice people, and generous artists.

I'm not really sure what type of reaction this thread will receive, but I do have a few links that I might share to show those who would wish to further inquire what exactly I'm getting at. So please let me what you think of this below!

Over all, it's good to be back into this game, I've got wonderful memories of it and I'm glad to see that some of my friends still play it. Until next time, stay awesome!

angeldawn
10-14-2013, 03:20 PM
Welcome Back :)

DocDoBig
10-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Freu! Wb.

programmed
10-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Welcome back! ^_^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Suentous PO
10-14-2013, 06:11 PM
The only furrys I know about would get me banned for speaking on so I back away slowly.
No one let Billy in this thread

Trenton
10-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Where has billy been :(

programmed
10-14-2013, 06:31 PM
Where has billy been :(

He died and hasn't clicked the respawn button yet

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Archermaster
10-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Zomg you a zombie!!

Extreme
10-14-2013, 09:50 PM
Wb!

ThePvpTwink
10-14-2013, 10:31 PM
Welcome back :)