PDA

View Full Version : Need some info/insight about Curse

Derezzzed
10-14-2013, 05:13 PM
If curse does its dmg based on the affected targets dmg then would getting the "reduce targets dmg 10%" upgrade for curse actually make curse do less dmg or not?

Drearivev
10-14-2013, 05:16 PM
I've wondered that too. I think it's after the effects from Curse are done.

Derezzzed
10-14-2013, 05:18 PM
I've wondered that too. I think it's after the effects from Curse are done.

Hopefully a dev can shine some light cuz ill drop that upgrade if its actually making my curse do less dmg

xcainnblecterx
10-14-2013, 05:22 PM
Good point. Never thought of it like that just figured it would reduce damage 10% done to me but seeing as they're damaging them selves while curse is.active it wouldnt seem to be useful. Guess if you have spare plat you can test it with a.friend

Derezzzed
10-14-2013, 05:28 PM
Good point. Never thought of it like that just figured it would reduce damage 10% done to me but seeing as they're damaging them selves while curse is.active it wouldnt seem to be useful. Guess if you have spare plat you can test it with a.friend

I have some extra plat but if I can avoid using it & getting a answer here it'd be easier xP

falmear
10-14-2013, 06:24 PM
I don't recall if I tested with or without this upgrade. But I tested curse with or without shield on. And I found no difference in the damage reflected. So I don't think this upgrade would affect the damage curse does.

xXz21
10-14-2013, 06:49 PM
i try with 15% damage reduction and i see have no diference is the same with and without..

i test the mytic shield and sword give u 247+ def and is the same with or without. have no diference 200+def don't make any diference on dmg u get from elite mobs/boss or normal (i have tryed on elite and normal shuyal boss and mobs)

and maybe 500 def have any diference on dmg u get.. 1200+ def i think no more diference..

Zeus
10-15-2013, 12:57 AM
Derezzed, a friendly tip if you're using curse, don't ever pair it up with a panic based attack pet. For some reason, the panic manages to cancel the curse out.

Derezzzed
10-15-2013, 01:01 AM
Derezzed, a friendly tip if you're using curse, don't ever pair it up with a panic based attack pet. For some reason, the panic manages to cancel the curse out.

Yep I knew that one but thanks for the tip anyways ^_^

Emmacheese
10-15-2013, 04:36 AM
Ohhh now this I didn't know! You learn something new everyday :congratulatory: