PDA

View Full Version : What would auction price of leprechaun be if it was only looted from locked?

Wutzgood
10-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Anyone who owns this amulet knows 180-200k is very low for it but, what if it was only looted from locked with same percentage as other mythic. How much would you pay for an unlimited luck elixir?

At minimum imo I would say 2 mil. Prob higher though if you ask me.

Ebezaanec
10-14-2013, 06:58 PM
It wouldnt be a luck elix... Elixs don't debuff some of you stats when used.. Well, at least I hope not :)

Drearivev
10-14-2013, 07:05 PM
It wouldnt be a luck elix... Elixs don't debuff some of you stats when used.. Well, at least I hope not :)
Then it's a pseudo luck elixir.

I'd say around 1.5-2m. Why? It doesn't add any stats, so buying another Mythic would be more beneficial imo.

Zeus
10-15-2013, 12:56 AM
Personally, I'd say roughly the same price. Why? Mythic amulets that actually give stats are prices at 500-750k. At most, the price might double to be 300k?

Wutzgood
10-15-2013, 08:46 AM
I haven't taken mine off my Mage so I've become used to having lower stats. I even bought a second one for my rogue so I don't have to stash it all the time.

Its also why the lunar pendant is so cheap compared to the mythic ring. Alot of people don't bother using a stat boosting amulet when the leprechaun amulet is bringing in gold. I know I would easily pay a mil for it knowing what it does. I make that back in 10 days tops.

Maunyabastian
10-16-2013, 04:47 AM
Out of topic, I'm just wondering, if leprechaun pendant is discontinued, I believe the price will be more than a half million. :)

Drearivev
10-16-2013, 07:56 AM
Personally, I'd say roughly the same price. Why? Mythic amulets that actually give stats are prices at 500-750k. At most, the price might double to be 300k?
The Fang is still 1m, right? I think Doom and Lunar are that cheap now. It's just a matter of undercutting the next cheapest person, which, we all know, drives the price down. Nobody wants those two amulets, so it's not selling much.