PDA

View Full Version : Health Bars on Trap and Clock

Kjalisi
10-14-2013, 10:53 PM
Recently (at least for me its recent) rogue trap and mage clock have start to show health bars.... not really a serious problem more of a slight annoyance but please please please save me from staying at the fight for those extra seconds before I realise I'm attacking my own traps XD... or before it sinks in that there are only actually 2 mobs left to kill and not 7.

KJ

Taejo
10-14-2013, 10:59 PM
Thanks for bringing this up. I've noticed this happening ever since Shuyal was released. As you mentioned, it is definitely annoying, but not a serious problem. Add it to "To Do List" :)

drgrimmy
10-15-2013, 02:27 AM
Yeah its kinda funny. Actually back in season one there was a bug where certain skills actually destroyed the clock and trap, particularly warrior's whirlwind. This did get fixed though...

Giuewek
10-15-2013, 04:47 AM
Same I always think that the enemies are underground for some reason whenever I see the health bars now I know why..

Kjalisi
10-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Same I always think that the enemies are underground for some reason whenever I see the health bars now I know why..

LOL XD

You just get that panicking feeling.... Kinda like with the pumpkin pets...

Desperoto
10-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Also with shuyal with the plants, sometimes i just shooting arrows for no reason and that slows our party a lot

Aserockon
10-18-2013, 01:58 PM
I've noticed it a lot too

Btw kja cool sig :)