View Full Version : Happy Hallloween ap ?!?!?!

Hinataa
10-15-2013, 04:25 AM
Yesterday my friend n me decided to do happy Halloween ap... we spend all day trying to find it.. failed around 20 times.. we did kill 3 times, first 2 times we didn't get ap which is strange because no one died or was hit, but we thought ok maybe we did something wrong, then on our third try we kiled him and my friend gets ap and i don't get ap... what kind of bug is this?!? If we r together how is it possible that he got and i didn't?
Anyone had this situation? I don't wanna keep looking and not getting ap again...

Hnakkur
10-15-2013, 04:44 AM
ehm happy halloween ap? o0 whats this?

Giuewek
10-15-2013, 04:57 AM
There's a happy halloween ap?

Limsi
10-15-2013, 05:00 AM
I think she's referring to the Pumpkin ap in shuyal arena wherein you should not get hit by it.

Haligali
10-15-2013, 05:09 AM
Yes there is a Happy Halloween ap from the beginning of the arena.
If you are a rogue its better to do it solo. If you are a warrior or smurf, then duo it with a rogue.

Uzi wrote this helpful guide, its long but read all: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112293-Guide-How-to-fight-in-the-Arena

If you are only for ap, then dont need to lure him, just run to the right bottom corner.

Edit:
And oh, dont spend all day to find him, just go into arena with solo, if not first boss rutger with pumpkins: leave. With this method you can find him in every half hour twice.(i know, because i did same until finally succeeded)

Spyce
10-15-2013, 05:31 AM
I thought drops were diffrent by each person..?

Hinataa
10-15-2013, 07:22 AM
Hahahahhahahaha did i not write it clear?

Yes there is happy Halloween ap in arena, not to be hit by pumpkin while killing rutger.

Hali i did ap several times and i didn't get ap, i wasn't hit by pumpkin. Avshow and me did it together, thing is after we killed him avshow got ap and i didn't got ap, so basically i did it already but it didn't give me ap because something is bugged

Hinataa
10-15-2013, 07:25 AM

HERE R SOME SCREENSHOTS AFTER WE KILLED BOSS AND HE GETS ACHIEVEMENT AND I DON'T GET ACHIEVEMENT.
Its not that i don't know how to do it its that its bugged

Lol third ss is from start doesn't show anything haahha

Haligali
10-15-2013, 07:34 AM
Yes, some of the arena aps are bugged, i remember also did this 2x after finally got, need to do several times.

Avshow
10-15-2013, 08:37 AM
Ya....i am the one team with hinataa..........we succeeded 3 times....and the last time i got the ap, but hinataa did not.....how comes...

Yesterday my friend n me decided to do happy Halloween ap... we spend all day trying to find it.. failed around 20 times.. we did kill 3 times, first 2 times we didn't get ap which is strange because no one died or was hit, but we thought ok maybe we did something wrong, then on our third try we kiled him and my friend gets ap and i don't get ap... what kind of bug is this?!? If we r together how is it possible that he got and i didn't?
Anyone had this situation? I don't wanna keep looking and not getting ap again...

Avshow
10-15-2013, 08:52 AM
here is the proof

wvhills
10-15-2013, 09:20 AM
pinatas is hinataa? O.o
i saw that name on my friends list and didn't remember adding it. haha.

Hinataa
10-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Ty av av:((((((

Crowsfoot
10-15-2013, 09:23 AM
If you die at all (even if you plat revive) or are not in close proximity to ruteger when he dies, that party member fails to get the ap.

Yes, this is anoying, but its probably the easiest arena ap once you know the strategy. I have often gotten this ap for guildies first try once I have outlined the exact strategy. (eba was bout to kill someone out of frustration. I helped him get it and only took me 10min).

Hinataa
10-15-2013, 09:24 AM
pinatas is hinataa? O.o
i saw that name on my friends list and didn't remember adding it. haha.
Yes lol

lololo
10-15-2013, 09:28 AM
What achievement?

Hinataa
10-15-2013, 06:23 PM
If you die at all (even if you plat revive) or are not in close proximity to ruteger when he dies, that party member fails to get the ap.

Yes, this is anoying, but its probably the easiest arena ap once you know the strategy. I have often gotten this ap for guildies first try once I have outlined the exact strategy. (eba was bout to kill someone out of frustration. I helped him get it and only took me 10min).

No one died. We were at same distance im sure so ap is bugged n im wasting my time in trying to get it when i won't anyway. Jjst makes me rage. Stg needs to fix those bugs seriously.

Crowsfoot
10-15-2013, 11:16 PM
No one died. We were at same distance im sure so ap is bugged n im wasting my time in trying to get it when i won't anyway. Jjst makes me rage. Stg needs to fix those bugs seriously.

I just helped a rouge get it today. I don't think its bugged.

The boss can't be hit by pumpkins either maybe? Idk what strategy you are using to run this ap.

Hinataa
10-16-2013, 03:39 AM
I just helped a rouge get it today. I don't think its bugged.

The boss can't be hit by pumpkins either maybe? Idk what strategy you are using to run this ap.

Explain me how one person in party gets ap other person don't?