PDA

View Full Version : whats up with all the hostility in pvp??

Amazonina
10-16-2013, 07:10 AM
I like to play time to time in pvp. But im seeing more and more of trash talkers and ppl being very judgemental. I actually deleted a few players of my friends list buz of it. I think its a little childish and plain wrong to make fun of someones race.Or just being plain rude. Devs u really need to look into this. Its a constant flow of negative comments... Dont get me wrong there r nice players too. They r mostly on my friends list. Thank you :)

Roberto077
10-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Welcome to PvP games.

Ebezaanec
10-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Hate to break it to ya, but thats essentially PVP...

Alrisaia
10-16-2013, 08:42 AM
Pretty much sums up why I don't pvp. People are very disrespectful.

Jxmaa
10-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Welcome to PVP :D

WoofCookie
10-16-2013, 09:32 AM
Hostility Explained:

When you PVP you are essentially entering into battle. Some people have played those hallways for many moons no. During these battles a number of things occur;

1. Spawn Trolling
2. Gangbanging
3. Vendetta Hunts
4. Cheap Shots

and much much more.

The Devs can't really "stop" any of this because as everyone else mentioned; "That's PVP for ya".

Now, some players only kill under the above mentioned circumstances. We call these people "noobs". These people receive no mercy from the PVP community.

I have fought with friends who trash talked one day, and were cool with me the other day. The thing is, you get emotionally invested into the battles and it you react. I have learned to not care about it (doesn't always happen) but everyone rages at some point.

If you want NPCs giving you a high five every time, then by all means play PVE
IF you want to be soaked in blood filled rage, biting down on the entrails of your enemies...PVP!

Why is PVP hostile? It's war dammit...now step up or DIE! lololjkjk

Amazonina
10-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Well, im talking about degrading other ppl for thier race. Or making ppl feel bad for no reason. That's not cool. I stepped up and I whooped a lot of players. Also had my share of kickings too. But I think its uncalled for, when ur being racist. Accept the fact ur geting killed not rant like a little kid. Its just plain dumb, enjoy the game. Dont make others feel bad js lol

KahunaJake
10-16-2013, 10:38 AM
If you are having issues with another player please use the in game report feature or contact support@spacetimestudios.com so it can be investigated.