PDA

View Full Version : Is This A Bug?

Farhazard
10-16-2013, 04:44 PM
Sometimes when I play AL with rogue,when I casting the Shadow Piercer,the skill take me into the back. But in the back there are no enemies. Is This A Bug ?

Lojack
10-16-2013, 05:13 PM
It's a bit touchy sometimes

Farhazard
10-16-2013, 08:16 PM
yeah,when I want to go to the boss place(coz I got killed),sometimes I went to the back. It wasting my time.

Soundlesskill
10-17-2013, 03:17 AM
It's a bit touchy sometimes

Lol jack

GoodSyntax
10-17-2013, 08:56 AM
I cannot confirm this, but I am pretty sure that Pierce will attack the closest mob - regardless of whether it is in front, behind or somewhere off to the side.

I often use Pierce on speed runs through Elite Forest, and if used properly, can get you through the walk from the end of the bridge to where Stabb is located much faster; however, sometimes, you get yourself into trouble when it attacks backwards towards the pile of mobs chasing you, leaving you standing in the middle of a dozen angry NPCs.

I don't think that this is a bug, but more a case of knowing the mechanics of what Pierce will do, not what you want it to do.

Skaunared
10-17-2013, 10:29 AM
It does not only attack/target mobs, but breakable items as well (jars, crates, boxes) and entry portals in maps so even if the mobs are cleared, and you want to dash forward with Shadow Pierce, it will target these items ( if the items are at your back ).

Serancha
10-17-2013, 08:03 PM
It will also target the green acid pools in the hauntlet for some reason, but seemingly not the ones in dead city. Pierce is odd, but we love it anyways.

Venom
10-17-2013, 11:39 PM
Shoot arrows while running, if the arrow goes forward, you will most probably end up piercing forward (since SP range is bit higher than aimed/nox, you may end up piercing back even if arrow goes ahead). Hope this helps :)