PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto 5!! (Chat all you want about it here)

Xvanitykingx
10-16-2013, 10:02 PM
Hey guys, I haven't been on the forums for a long time now because I'v been busy playing the title of this thread... :p
Anyway, as a "return to the forums", I dediced to make this thread.

Here you can talk about anything and everything related to Gta 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5) all you want.

Skip what's in between these [] if you want.

[To start I want to say that I have gone through the story mode 3 times. First, without help of any guides and walkthroughs. The second time I used some guides and a few cheats. The third one I legitametley completed, having those guides in mind of course, and made about $2 billion on each character!! :) Also, since Gta Online was released about a week and a half ago, I spend most of my time, after work, playing Online. I don't plan on cheating or using bugs and glitches to my advantage on Gta Online which a lot of people are doing at the moment -.- Instead I use what Rockstar has given us as money makers such as Stick ups, car thieving and selling, bounties, missions, mini games... You get the idea. Doing this, I have made well over half a million and counting. Bug exploits and unpatched glitches ruin the game for others including myself, which is why I don't use them to my advantage in anyway. Also, I have made my own crew for gta online which you all know is from Rockstar's Social Club.]

If you need or want to join a crew for Gta online or you just want to be friends, add me and contact me in game for an invite. (I seriously need people, only have 2 members as of now) :/ Anyway, I'm usually online starting at around 3:30 - 9:00pm. My crew name is, well... before I write it I ask that you forgive me for the name... My crew name is "True Fkin Players" the crew tag is "BOSS"

Below is my information:

PSN: Minied01
Gamertag: (Don't use it anymore, I plan on giving the Xbox away)

Feel free to post you PSN or Gamertags.

Gta 5 FTW!!!

~xvanitykingx

Kazillo
10-17-2013, 12:50 AM
Haven't gotten far at all in the Story thanks to online. I literally have to much game to play right now. My friends are all ahead of me in GTA online and the story so I have to catch up with them. I also bought Red Dead Redemption when u bought GTA V. Aaaaaaand I just got Playstation Plus which gave me A TON of free games. One of which is Shadow of the Colosus... goodbye productivity.

razerfingers
10-17-2013, 02:20 AM
I love this game, the end. add me on psn!!
razer-fingers

dudetus
10-17-2013, 07:06 AM
I heard u can get a house/apartment in GTA V. Maybe we could take screenies and show off our fancy GTA pads and call it as a joke afterwards.

SayCreed
10-17-2013, 10:41 AM
I don't play GTA
As I'm too young.....HATE YOU WHO MADE GTA jk

Xvanitykingx
10-17-2013, 01:45 PM
Haven't gotten far at all in the Story thanks to online. I literally have to much game to play right now. My friends are all ahead of me in GTA online and the story so I have to catch up with them. I also bought Red Dead Redemption when u bought GTA V. Aaaaaaand I just got Playstation Plus which gave me A TON of free games. One of which is Shadow of the Colosus... goodbye productivity.

What's your PSN? I will add you as soon as I can :)

I love this game, the end. add me on psn!!
razer-fingers

Will do, as soon as I get home in a few minutes! :p

I heard u can get a house/apartment in GTA V. Maybe we could take screenies and show off our fancy GTA pads and call it as a joke afterwards.

Yep, you can. And in a few weeks everyone will have the best Penthouse in the game since Rockstar is giving everyone a 500k stimulus pack for messin up the release of gta online but you get it only if you play or have played on or before the month of October.

Personally, I believe this isn't fair for those who actually worked for their expensive houses and cars -.- But we can't do anything about it, it's Rockstar's game, it is what it is :/

btw, do you have a PSN? If so tell me, I will add you too! :)

razerfingers
10-17-2013, 01:51 PM

Seems legit!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Skeletonlord
10-17-2013, 01:53 PM
I've got the game, it's really cool. Haven't played too much story mode (About 20% into it), and have a level 5 GTA Online character.

Xvanitykingx
10-17-2013, 02:06 PM
I've got the game, it's really cool. Haven't played too much story mode (About 20% into it), and have a level 5 GTA Online character.

Cool, you got it for Ps3? What's your PSN?

Skeletonlord
10-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Cool, you got it for Ps3? What's your PSN?

Yes, for PS3. I'll think about giving it to you! :)

I try to keep my friends list at minimum.

Xvanitykingx
10-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Yes, for PS3. I'll think about giving it to you! :)

I try to keep my friends list at minimum.

Same here, I only add people I either know in real life or thy I think are pretty cool and may be fun to play with. :p

Xvanitykingx
10-17-2013, 03:14 PM
I just got you on my friends list, razer-fingers.

I'll be on in a few... This thing won't load, it's taking forever :/

gison
10-17-2013, 07:01 PM
They all die at the end. :)

Spyce
10-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Just got the game last week..
TDM is amazing..

Suentous PO
10-17-2013, 08:30 PM
Was gonna play my roommates after he finish. In the meantime the living room sounds like a quintin terintino film festival.

Cremated
10-18-2013, 12:40 PM
Rude word

Xvanitykingx
10-18-2013, 01:56 PM
Last night I made about 2m in game and I have the best property and some of the best cars including the Bugatti (Adder, in the game)!!

I got killed so many times because of people wanting to take the car but they killed me for nothin since I had the "Who can drive my car" privileges set to "No one" so they couldn't even get in it :p

Now don't get me started on the lambourghini... :/

~xvanitykingx

Cheenivie
10-19-2013, 10:32 AM
I think I play too much I finished the game 100% before online came and I am now level 45 online... But the online part was mostly my brother but I still like to brag xD

razerfingers
10-19-2013, 11:25 PM
Last night I made about 2m in game and I have the best property and some of the best cars including the Bugatti (Adder, in the game)!!

I got killed so many times because of people wanting to take the car but they killed me for nothin since I had the "Who can drive my car" privileges set to "No one" so they couldn't even get in it :p

Now don't get me started on the lambourghini... :/

~xvanitykingx
Okay so whats your money secret? lmao i want atleast a pad and a garage.

Cheenivie
10-20-2013, 09:26 AM

There's an easy car cheat so you can sell a bugatti as many times as you want.

razerfingers
10-20-2013, 09:29 AM

You can use cheats in online? Didn't kbiw that haha

Worship
10-20-2013, 10:23 AM
You can use cheats in online? Didn't kbiw that haha

No you can only use cheats in storymode. But there are some tricks that can get you easy money.

Worship
10-20-2013, 10:26 AM

They fixed it on October 18th: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/category/80/social_club

razerfingers
10-20-2013, 10:34 AM
No you can only use cheats in storymode. But there are some tricks that can get you easy money.

Have any for online? I already bout everything almost in story mode just not the 150million dollar golf course lol!

Cheenivie
10-20-2013, 10:58 AM
They fixed it on October 18th: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/category/80/social_club

Ah kk haven't played since thursday at least I made enough money for a while off of it ;)

Xvanitykingx
10-20-2013, 04:52 PM

Actually what I did was "Survival" which is, in a way, kind of like "zombies" on call of duty, except there are only 10 waves and they aren't zombies. After you complete the 10th wave everyone receives 20k. The only thing is that every wave gets harder and harder but If you have a good team, which I did, you can go through it very easily. I did this for 2 weeks and I made 2m in 2 weeks since I made about 200-250k a day. This is a great example of making money the "Legit" way. It takes time, you all know making money isn't meant to be easy.

~Xvanitykingx

Ps. If I were to use the "bug exploits" A.K.A " car selling glitch", I would probably have made hundreds of millions in 2 weeks, but I didn't, I like making money the right way!

razerfingers
10-20-2013, 05:39 PM
Actually what I did was "Survival" which is, in a way, kind of like "zombies" on call of duty, except there are only 10 waves and they aren't zombies. After you complete the 10th wave everyone receives 20k. The only thing is that every wave gets harder and harder but If you have a good team, which I did, you can go through it very easily. I did this for 2 weeks and I made 2m in 2 weeks since I made about 200-250k a day. This is a great example of making money the "Legit" way. It takes time, you all know making money isn't meant to be easy.

~Xvanitykingx

Ps. If I were to use the "bug exploits" A.K.A " car selling glitch", I would probably have made hundreds of millions in 2 weeks, but I didn't, I like making money the right way!

Ah okay.

Xvanitykingx
10-20-2013, 09:12 PM
Ah okay.

Maybe you can join me next time, I can help you.

~Xvanitykingx

razerfingers
10-20-2013, 10:06 PM
Maybe you can join me next time, I can help you.

~Xvanitykingx

Alright sounds good! Yeah i kind of want a joint to stash cars cause all the good ones you have to buy online.

Spyce
10-20-2013, 10:20 PM
Suggest you don't do the cheat.
My friend lost 200k from not doing it currently.

Xvanitykingx
10-21-2013, 04:28 PM
Suggest you don't do the cheat.
My friend lost 200k from not doing it currently.

Yea don't do it, like it was mentioned before, it was patched.

razerfingers
10-22-2013, 10:57 AM
So um, i had a few bounties put on me this norning. Quite funny when everyone rushes to kill you lmao.

Xvanitykingx
10-22-2013, 02:00 PM
So um, i had a few bounties put on me this norning. Quite funny when everyone rushes to kill you lmao.

Yea, about that... After we played Survival, someone killed me because I had a bounty on me :/

I forgot :(

:p

~Xvanitykingx

razerfingers
10-22-2013, 02:21 PM
Yea, about that... After we played Survival, someone killed me because I had a bounty on me :/

I forgot :(

:p

~Xvanitykingx

Haha i wondered why you got killed i was like o.O DF haha and oh goodness i got to wave 10 with two people in a survival game then they kicked me. I kept the XP but didn't get the cash.. :/

Xvanitykingx
10-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Wow, I just got online and I got a bounty on me -.-

razerfingers
10-28-2013, 08:31 PM
You guys read about the 500k they're giving in 250k installments for online players who played through october because of the glitch that deleted your characters and stuff. had my first characters deleted and had to remake their appearence.the level didn't change thankfully lol

Xenobiotic
10-29-2013, 08:12 PM
TheSyndicateProject had 26,000,000gold/money/bucks/dollars..............................

razerfingers
10-29-2013, 08:56 PM
TheSyndicateProject had 26,000,000gold/money/bucks/dollars..............................

all money bought, unless that noob has no lyfe

Xvanitykingx
10-30-2013, 01:23 PM
You guys read about the 500k they're giving in 250k installments for online players who played through october because of the glitch that deleted your characters and stuff.

Yep, I can't wait to get that. :D

~xvanitykingx

Xvanitykingx
10-30-2013, 01:25 PM
all money bought, unless that noob has no lyfe

Since you can't buy Gta$ yet, I'm guessing they have no life, Haha!

~xvanitykingx

Zylx
10-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I have no internet at my house so i cant play online :(. So i just run around killing people like the classic GTA's we had back in the day. :)

abbasjammmy
10-30-2013, 02:15 PM

all money bought, unless that noob has no lyfe pretty sure he got that on story mode and thats easy as 2nd last mission gives 30mil

Xvanitykingx
10-30-2013, 02:43 PM
pretty sure he got that on story mode and thats easy as 2nd last mission gives 30milLol, i thought it was online, if its story mode we are talking about, I don't mean to brag but I made 1,400,000,000 on each character.
(I rounded the number above) real number is like 1 billion 300 something million...

Thats, 1.4Bill for those who don't like reading numbers :p

-Stock Market Ftw! :D

~xvanitykingx

razerfingers
10-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Yep, I can't wait to get that. :D

~xvanitykingx
For sure, gonna buy a crib with that doe. I keep using my money for basic stuff like ammo and what not

Since you can't buy Gta$ yet, I'm guessing they have no life, Haha!
Haha yeah true.
~xvanitykingx

Kixxler
10-31-2013, 12:00 AM
For the second heist, do I have to finish Flight School to do the heist? Or can I just steal the submarine and the plane and do it?

P.S This is option 2 for the heist.

razerfingers
11-01-2013, 08:53 PM
I know an online money glitch that works, anyone want to know PM me lol made 138k so far :3

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Xvanitykingx
11-10-2013, 11:24 PM
For the second heist, do I have to finish Flight School to do the heist? Or can I just steal the submarine and the plane and do it?

P.S This is option 2 for the heist.

You don't have to do the flight school, you can choose the first option even without having done the prerequisites. So your fine either way.