PDA

View Full Version : Why am I being double stunned by Frostir

falmear
10-16-2013, 10:18 PM
I noticed that when Frostir does his big circular AOE attack. If you are inside the red zone, and you get hit. You get double stunned. See the screen shot and you see the 2 zz icons. And you are stunned until they both go away. Isn't being stunned once enough? Also I am wondering if you are taking 2x damage as well from two separate attacks. Please look into this because I feel like its a bug.

Taejo
10-16-2013, 11:15 PM
In the picture your character is both disoriented and frozen - two separate debuffs. You get the "Zzz" icon when you step on ice patches, also (which is a root, not a stun). So I don't know if you can avoid one or the other by means of resist or dodge, but that's how I look at it. Either way, I agree that there's no reason both debuffs should occur - you're not going anywhere regardless.

EDIT: I've tanked Frostr too many times to remember. I thought the freeze debuff was only from his charge attack?

falmear
10-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Its the circle attack, he kind of leans back with his hammer and the red circle (minus a V behind him) shows up. I don't understand why I get stunned twice from one attack.

radiking
10-17-2013, 02:23 AM
and also i get killed in one hit :( even though my health is 4700+ i have tanked before never had this before not recently did i trying helping a few lower lvl friends did i come across this problem

Linkincena
10-17-2013, 03:12 AM
Its not a bug...
Its a platinum consuming move by the boss...
So that at low life.. u are forced to revive at same place in scare of missing good loot
.. or boss reset..
The boss is designed to be tough and sinister in attacking. ..
It can look away and attack u still...
:(
Have seen a lot of posts regarding this..

Desperoto
10-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Its not a bug...
So that at low life.. u are forced to revive at same place in scare of missing good loot
.. or boss reset..

Lol i like ur sig ^^

Ravager
10-18-2013, 12:44 AM
Its not a bug...
.. or boss reset..

Haha platinum consuming move. Good one Link!