PDA

View Full Version : New abilities

Somenub
10-17-2013, 06:41 AM
Fox: "stealth" (unable to be detected)30sec cooldown last 10seconds can't cast in combat damage interrupts the effect

Mage: "clone" (1-2 copies)1min cooldown last 10second clones do 50% reduce damage and does everything u do and follows you

Bird: "fly" (increase speed by 100% 5sec also escapes movement imparting effects)20sec cooldown

Bear: "Whirlwind" (spins rapidly doing 75% weapon damage also breaks movement imparing effects)1min cooldown last 7seconds

Rhino: "Headbutt" (Does high damage)5second cooldown

please help me get these Abilitys to work it will be awesome

Somenub
10-17-2013, 07:12 AM
Fox: "stealth" (unable to be detected) last 10 seconds 30second cooldown damage interrupts the effect

Mage: "clone" (1-2 clones having 100hp)1min cooldown last 10second clones do 50% reduce damage and does everything you do stand beside you and copy you

Bird: "fly" (increase speed by and dodge 100% 5sec also escapes movement imparting effects)20sec cooldown cannot be use while holding a flag cannot attack while flying

Bear: "Whirlwind" (spins rapidly doing 75% weapon damage also breaks movement imparing effects can not use any attack while whirlwind is taking place)30second cooldown last 3seconds

Rhino: "Head butt" (Stuns and Pierces through armor dealing high damage)5second cooldown

please help me get these Abilitys to work it will be awesome

Schnitzel
10-17-2013, 07:13 PM
Mind stop posting this over and over...and over again?

I see 2 of"New abilities" in the feedback subforum. All displaying the same message. Then you create this thread and repost this ij comments.

So.. not trying to be mean, though those are great ideas, please stop..

XghostzX
10-17-2013, 09:18 PM
Cool ideas, but all these seem extremely OP in their own way.

IGN Storm
10-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Cool ideas, but all these seem extremely OP in their own way.

If the skills are all OP, then the classes would be balanced unless we're talking about different levels of opness. But I say no no to dese skills

TheGodQueen
10-20-2013, 12:39 PM
fox too OP, u could go up to a person and rush them 2x faster than anormal pvper