PDA

View Full Version : New Abilities

Somenub
10-17-2013, 07:26 AM
Fox: "stealth" (unable to be detected) last 10 seconds 30second cooldown damage interrupts the effect

Mage: "clone" (1-2 clones having 100hp)1min cooldown last 10second clones do 50% reduce damage and does everything you do stand beside you and copy you

Bird: "fly" (increase speed by and dodge 100% 5sec also escapes movement imparting effects)20sec cooldown cannot be use while holding a flag cannot attack while flying

Bear: "Whirlwind" (spins rapidly doing 75% weapon damage also breaks movement imparing effects can not use any attack while whirlwind is taking place)30second cooldown last 3seconds

Rhino: "Head butt" (Stuns and Pierces through armor dealing high damage)5second cooldown

please help me get these Abilitys to work it will be awesome

dudetus
10-17-2013, 08:37 AM
It seems ur idea is so awesome that it needed two threads!

Like whoa! Ur ideas have never ever been said before, this all is so completely new and fresh! Exclamations points everywhere!

Aerospacegod
10-17-2013, 08:59 AM
I wish we could trade in our abilities. Give up 2 of your abilities to get a second of one of your abilities(2 blast shots for instance, but leaving you with 11 skills), or 3 to get one of another race(Bear with Firestorm but only 10 skills total).

Think of the mayhem and mutant builds!

IGN Storm
10-17-2013, 09:01 AM
It seems ur idea is so awesome that it needed two threads!

Like whoa! Ur ideas have never ever been said before, this all is so completely new and fresh! Exclamations points everywhere!

5 threads actually

dudetus
10-17-2013, 09:03 AM
I wish we could trade in our abilities. Give up 2 of your abilities to get a second of one of your abilities(2 blast shots for instance, but leaving you with 11 skills), or 3 to get one of another race(Bear with Firestorm but only 10 skills total).

Think of the mayhem and mutant builds!

Can't wait for end game PvP!

Bears in full Savage Set with 2x Evasion, 2x Rage, Mana Shield, Heal, Drain, Fire, Beckon and Stomp.

There are easier ways to break the game.

Chopper
10-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Woah, a cloned mage doing 50% damage would still be devastating. Especially for clearing mobs.

Nice ideas to add something fresh to the game.

Ks_Leon
10-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Rhino: "Head butt" (Stuns and Pierces through armor dealing high damage)5second cooldown

dat butt skill...lol

MightyMicah
10-17-2013, 10:44 AM
dat butt skill...lol

I know right! I think he just reversed the order. It's supposed to be called "butt head." After all, with a 5 second cool down on that one, people are going to be calling you names like "butt head" all day long. ;)

Ks_Leon
10-17-2013, 10:49 AM
I know right! I think he just reversed the order. It's supposed to be called "butt head." After all, with a 5 second cool down on that one, people are going to be calling you names like "butt head" all day long. ;)

hahaha...i think the BUTTHU*T will be more appropriate then butt head....;)

MightyMicah
10-17-2013, 10:50 AM
Fox: "stealth" (unable to be detected) last 10 seconds 30second cooldown damage interrupts the effect

Mage: "clone" (1-2 clones having 100hp)1min cooldown last 10second clones do 50% reduce damage and does everything you do stand beside you and copy you

Bird: "fly" (increase speed by and dodge 100% 5sec also escapes movement imparting effects)20sec cooldown cannot be use while holding a flag cannot attack while flying

Bear: "Whirlwind" (spins rapidly doing 75% weapon damage also breaks movement imparing effects can not use any attack while whirlwind is taking place)30second cooldown last 3seconds

please help me get these Abilitys to work it will be awesome

I hate to say it, man, but I don't really like your ideas. While they sound totally cool, I think they're all a bit over powered. The game is unbalanced enough, as it is. I'm sure we all appreciate the creativity, though! Just maybe try and direct that creativity to something that won't affect balance. :)

dudetus
10-17-2013, 10:54 AM
I hate to say it, man, but I don't really like your ideas. While they sound totally cool, I think they're all a bit over powered. The game is unbalanced enough, as it is. I'm sure we all appreciate the creativity, though! Just maybe try and direct that creativity to something that won't affect balance. :)

What, we won't be getting any buttheads? We could have started calling Rhinos ***holes with a legit reason.