PDA

View Full Version : a damage meter would be a great idea

bigpang
10-17-2013, 10:40 AM
a damage meter in game would be a great idea to show who in a party did a great damage and even who didn't done a damage ether , because most of the time for example you join a party and you try all of your skills and consuming lots of your mana but a group fails you don't know Which person is slacking because all of them moving with you but it's not really shows unless you know Which person landed a good score and who is not so i suggest you guyz add this command to the game to show us each person with his damage dealt on each play round , sounds pretty reasonable to me :)

Desperoto
10-17-2013, 03:54 PM
No, poor beginners will be very sad about this... Now it's like: I have the most dmg, u guys are noob! :O
And i'm sure this will also cause a lot lagg.. So no

Maunyabastian
10-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Hmm, it will be better if...
We attack mobs, can make the DMG meter full.
When the DMG meter is full, we can unleash an "overpower" skills like thunder, fire, etc.

Only opinion, but I think it's impossible to happen.

Drearivev
10-17-2013, 07:21 PM
When the DMG meter is full, we can unleash an "overpower" skills like thunder, fire, etc.

Sounds like a Mario sports game to me ;)

GoodSyntax
10-17-2013, 07:26 PM

While this sounds like fun, it will provide an unfair advantage, considering that Rogues are the primary 1v1 damage machines.

I would actually like to see something more like an efficiency score at the end of the run that details how well your party did in terms of party damage, speed, pot consumption, optimal pulls, etc., but that would never be developed because it is far too subjective.

Maunyabastian
10-18-2013, 03:01 AM
While this sounds like fun, it will provide an unfair advantage, considering that Rogues are the primary 1v1 damage machines.

I would actually like to see something more like an efficiency score at the end of the run that details how well your party did in terms of party damage, speed, pot consumption, optimal pulls, etc., but that would never be developed because it is far too subjective.

That one is nice too.
Mine was joking. :D