PDA

View Full Version : How to play AL on PC ?

Sceazikua
10-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Hi guys!
I played AL on my ipad before , but now I dont want it to die and for some personal reason I cant use the ipad anymore, so I tried playing on PC . It says my driver is out of date or something like that , and there is a link to support and to a page full of driver things , but the problem is I have literately to no idea how to install drivers or what it requires . My dxdiag display tab is below . I know my PC is old and horrible , but I want to play this game very much , so is there a way to help me ? I will be in deep appreciation for that!
ps: I was using my main browser in the screenshot , I tried to run on chrome too .
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/52/63/84/untitl10.jpg

iluvataris
10-17-2013, 11:12 AM
is that google chrome? i believe you have to be on google chrome as for the specs idk, but yours seem really low : /

Carapace
10-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Hi guys!
I played AL on my ipad before , but now I dont want it to die and for some personal reason I cant use the ipad anymore, so I tried playing on PC . It says my driver is out of date or something like that , and there is a link to support and to a page full of driver things , but the problem is I have literately to no idea how to install drivers or what it requires . My dxdiag display tab is below . I know my PC is old and horrible , but I want to play this game very much , so is there a way to help me ? I will be in deep appreciation for that!
ps: I was using my main browser in the screenshot , I tried to run on chrome too .
http://i55.servimg.com/u/f55/18/52/63/84/untitl10.jpg

Hi dsgsdafda, unfortunately the specs for your graphics card are too low. We require WebGL in order to render the game through chrome, and that is not supported by that internal video card.

There are inexpensive options available at your local best buy or equivalent retailer around the $30 range that should be able to handle the game for you.

Deadroth
10-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Hi dsgsdafda, unfortunately the specs for your graphics card are too low. We require WebGL in order to render the game through chrome, and that is not supported by that internal video card.

There are inexpensive options available at your local best buy or equivalent retailer around the $30 range that should be able to handle the game for you.

+ For good spelling his name Carapace :)

Sceazikua
10-17-2013, 06:02 PM
Thanks, guys. I will try upgrading my card, at first I thought it was upgradeable through the internet at the support page it directs me to :)
Btw my account name is my gmail :p At first I only wanted to creat quick gmail for clones (eh), but then I need to remember it to use more frequently and now its my main gmail because it is easier to remember and faster to type twice to register :p