PDA

View Full Version : free respec from klaas and shazbot

Hinataa
10-17-2013, 11:38 AM
Why don't make a chance to get respec from klaas or shazbot(or whatever his name is) like u get elixirs.. i think that would be nice, because then non plat players can respec sometime without waiting free respec weekend.. just an idea, what u think?

SayCreed
10-17-2013, 11:43 AM
I Agree,I would Thank But Run out :(

Hinataa
10-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Yeah but, its like elixirs they can't make like always free but like u can collect one or two to be like chest, that wouldn't effect plat buyers(losing plat buyers) just would help non buyers :) i think its a good idea idk

Solid
10-17-2013, 01:15 PM
Yea , or there could be a 50 plat spec slot where that slot would save that 'spec'

Desperoto
10-17-2013, 03:56 PM
+1 very good idea!

Drearivev
10-17-2013, 04:54 PM
If something like this were to happen, Shazbot has to give this. Shaz gives 15 minute elixirs and Story Tokens and Hauntlet Coins, and a few potions.
+1 to this!

Hinataa
10-18-2013, 12:40 AM
Yea, it could be like when elite mines were there, u could get entrance for like what 1-2 days n then it disappears, could do same with this

Asphiroth
10-18-2013, 01:15 AM
What about the people that are already fine with their skill/stat point distribution? They go to klaas and he says "You have won a free respec" even though those people wont use it.

Maunyabastian
10-18-2013, 02:56 AM
What about the people that are already fine with their skill/stat point distribution? They go to klaas and he says "You have won a free respec" even though those people wont use it.

Yeah, it's some kind like useless.

Spyce
10-18-2013, 07:32 AM
+1
Why didn't someone think of this earlier?

Desperoto
10-18-2013, 07:59 AM
So? If they wanna try another build they dont't need to use plat, and there are a lot useless items to get, and im sure that a lot people will like it

Alhuntrazeck
10-18-2013, 08:39 AM
+1 for the pro idea!

georgenecro
10-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Goooood +1

Hinataa
10-19-2013, 06:14 AM
Useless? Useless? U could have said anything, but useless?? Seriously.... respec are everything but not useless, if u don't wnna respec, u don't need to use ur respec, as i said lie with mines, it can be with u like 1-2 days, u can use or no its ur choice

GoodSyntax
10-19-2013, 10:52 AM
I love the idea!

It could be awarded similarly to the VIP Elixirs, where they are stashable, but not tradeable. Then you hoarde them until you want/need them.

It's no different than getting a Flounder egg or the 5hp/5mp "reward"

ultimaga95
10-19-2013, 11:22 AM
You could just do free plat offers to get the plat to respec.

Hinataa
10-19-2013, 02:40 PM
There r countries that don't have plat offers.

Derezzzed
10-19-2013, 03:25 PM
I love this +1

If this were to be done, make it a "respec token" which would go in the "chests" section of are inventory

Kakashis
10-19-2013, 03:34 PM
That is stupid.j/k How about just give us 5 Plat on chance? :snowman:

Derezzzed
10-19-2013, 05:01 PM

+1 that's a even better idea

Grisilda
10-19-2013, 05:25 PM
Being given +5 plat on chance means that someone could gather those plats and use for other purposes other than the respec. Im more into the "respec token" thingy and as Hinataa said it could come along with an expiration period.

+1 from me too.

Maxcd
10-19-2013, 05:38 PM
I think this idea is great, but when happens when free respec weekend comes around and you get a free respec from Klass/Shazbot when they are already free?

Drearivev
10-19-2013, 06:08 PM
I heard in PL allies gave Plat from time to time as a reward, so people created hundreds of toons to abuse it...

Drearivev
10-19-2013, 06:09 PM
I think this idea is great, but when happens when free respec weekend comes around and you get a free respec from Klass/Shazbot when they are already free?
Then save it till next time you need it.

Maunyabastian
10-19-2013, 08:02 PM

This one is pro.
+1 from me.

Crowsfoot
10-19-2013, 10:28 PM
Why don't make a chance to get respec from klaas or shazbot(or whatever his name is) like u get elixirs.. i think that would be nice, because then non plat players can respec sometime without waiting free respec weekend.. just an idea, what u think?

Shazbot would be good. It would encourage new players to test builds and end game players to actually check shazbot.

Ps: they won't do free plat, people will make hundreds of toons and abuse it like they did in PL.

Hectororius
10-20-2013, 12:25 PM
OK better idea would be to make respec available through purchase via story and hauntlet coins. Cost could be fairly priced at 25-50 tokens. Making it worthwhile for ppl to do the daily quests and plat users won't feel slighted, and it wont be abused by multiple account holders.

Hinataa
10-20-2013, 12:58 PM
OK better idea would be to make respec available through purchase via story and hauntlet coins. Cost could be fairly priced at 25-50 tokens. Making it worthwhile for ppl to do the daily quests and plat users won't feel slighted, and it wont be abused by multiple account holders.

Briliant!

Crowsfoot
10-20-2013, 03:39 PM

50 story tokens seems about right. Takes you 25 days to get 2 respecs. I'd probably do this tbh.

Taejo
10-20-2013, 03:44 PM

I like this or daily bard tokens. Either way, plat for respec is starting to get ridiculous. I can't effectively PvP with a hybrid or PvE build, because there are two different categories of players in AL: hardcore PvPers or hardcore elite runners.

Let us respec without dishing out real money -or- implement the skill loadout idea that you were talking about months ago.

Crowsfoot
10-20-2013, 05:38 PM
I like this or daily bard tokens. Either way, plat for respec is starting to get ridiculous. I can't effectively PvP with a hybrid or PvE build, because there are two different categories of players in AL: hardcore PvPers or hardcore elite runners.

Let us respec without dishing out real money -or- implement the skill loadout idea that you were talking about months ago.

Agreed. I usually use my elite build in PvP. Though it isn't perfect my gear makes up for it. Today I actually snapped after the ninety rouge was being cocky and respeced (had to do 3 trials to get one of them to work). Alas I did come back to find a few rouges (one of which had smoked me earlier) interested in 1v1 and I ended up winning 50% of the time (i find this successful, lol).

Its so frustrating that non plat users have to choose. I think its absurd to make players have to pay patinum to stand a chance in PvP. I don't consider myself an averagely rquiped character but I still struggle.

Give me even one load out so I can jump from my pvp to pve build and you won't hear me cry again.

Hinataa
10-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Agreed. I usually use my elite build in PvP. Though it isn't perfect my gear makes up for it. Today I actually snapped after the ninety rouge was being cocky and respeced (had to do 3 trials to get one of them to work). Alas I did come back to find a few rouges (one of which had smoked me earlier) interested in 1v1 and I ended up winning 50% of the time (i find this successful, lol).

Its so frustrating that non plat users have to choose. I think its absurd to make players have to pay patinum to stand a chance in PvP. I don't consider myself an averagely rquiped character but I still struggle.

Give me even one load out so I can jump from my pvp to pve build and you won't hear me cry again.

This is so true, i was the one killing him buahahhaha, after he respect it was lot harder, n yeah it was like 50/50% wins... so yeah

Teldax
11-07-2013, 02:02 PM

The same could be said of a lv36 who wins an xp elixer as well...

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Teldax
11-07-2013, 02:06 PM

I agree with kakashis plat idea, since u can do this on DL I don't see why you shouldn't on AL either... +1

And since you only get plat 1/5 times you complete an offer from EITHER of the options... The free plat would also help the players that have more important things to spend there income on than video game currency. Like bills... Not all of us are spoiled rich kids Lol.

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

valheeru
11-08-2013, 09:09 PM
good idea also add inv and stash slots with story hauntlet tokens once or twice per account to orevent alt misuse