PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Bow...?

Ever Blue
10-17-2013, 02:10 PM
I could really use some help :witless: I'm a level 19 rogue and I barley know anything about this game. Could anyone give me a quick "lesson" on guilds, weapon, etc.? Also, I was wondering, how I can get a bow and arrow? I that even possible? As I said, I really don't know much about the game even though I've been playing on and off for about a year :crushed:

Vaeriu
10-18-2013, 02:12 AM
Ok firstly, welcome to this forum and this game and have fun! :)
Now on the the real answers:

1) Guilds are like player communities and families which help you through your journey. Guilds are very important in AL as they help you and can make a good player better and a bad player good! :)

2) As for weapons, I don't know what you are asking about because weapons are weapons. XD Jokes aside, I do know something that can help you know how weapons are good or not for you. Check the 'Show Stats' button on the bottom-left corner of your screen I believe and it'll show how much the weapon or gear helps or pulls down your stats. Also, weapons have suffixes, for example, there are 3 times of Mountain Teeth (Rogue Dagger), "Mountain Teeth Of Brutality' , 'Mountain Teeth Of Tactics' and 'Mountain Teeth Of Riposte'. All suffixes have different buffs to your stats so check before you purchase! Then, there are also 'procs' which randomly activate when you perform an attack or action written there. Also, be careful because some items have strength types and dex types etc. For example, 'Sealord Cuirass Of Will' has one that adds strength and one type that adds dex so always check the item description! Item rarity(which would most likely determine power) goes from White(Worst) - Green - Purple - Pink - Orange - Red (Best) White = Common, Green = Rare, Purple = Epic, Pink = Legendary, Orange = Mythic and Red = Arcane.

3) Rogue bows can be purchased in the CS (Consignment Store) located at Traveler's Outpost, Kraag, Stronghold, Paradise Pier and Kelys for quite high prices. Also, they can drop as loot or be bought from the store every update. The previous update for Nordr, the store sold Blast Strikes and Eagle Talons and now they sell Sinister Bows and Gloom Hunters! Generally, Potency bows are the best also. :)

Finally, I wish you the very best in your adventure! Feel free to ask if you have anymore inquires!
PS: If you want a guild, feel free to look for me! Add me as a friend first, my IGN is in my signature, its Diebalelis.
Cya!
Diebalelis.