PDA

View Full Version : Grimm, the Harvester of Souls - new Mythic Pet Available for a Limited Time

Samhayne
10-17-2013, 03:01 PM

Grimm, harvester of souls is a new Mythic Pet available now in Arcane Legends. He is only available through Nov. 5th. Get him before he is gone!

Here are his stats at level 36:

Look for the full Halloween Event to start on Thursday, Oct. 24th and run through Nov. 5th!

GoodSyntax
10-17-2013, 03:03 PM
The animations on this pet are awesome!

Kudos to the design department

Alfai
10-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Agreed.hes so cool looking and i hv 0 plats argghhh

falmear
10-17-2013, 03:20 PM
I just bought him and I have to say he's the coolest looking pet. Some of his animations are awesome. You should give the person who designed this guy a raise.

Zuzeq
10-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Got it for my Mage, thought about it for like 2mins....Boss

Sorcerie
10-17-2013, 03:42 PM
The idle pole dancing animations are freaking hilarious. I love it!

Taejo
10-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Very nicely designed pet - the best so far!

Arcane Ability cooldown: 30 seconds

L10 Passive: Scyth Slash - Damages a target and has chance to reduce dodge by 10%, and chance to hit by 5%

This as far as I've gotten with him.

Question to devs: How come reduce dodge by 10% is replaced? Seems like it would be better than -10 dex, str, int, no?

Ixyris
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Wow i love grimm. now I have a good reason to use my betrayer set

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

gison
10-17-2013, 05:28 PM
How much does he cost

Samhayne
10-17-2013, 05:33 PM
How much does he cost

As with all Mythic pets, Grimm is 250 Platinum.

Ixyris
10-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Samhayne I have a question :
why mythic pets have the same attack and critical value than legendary pets at 36lv?

Samhayne
10-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Samhayne I have a question :
why mythic pets have the same attack and critical value than legendary pets at 36lv?

To keep them from being overpowered. Most of the difference comes in from their passive and arcane ability.

Ixyris
10-17-2013, 05:49 PM
To keep them from being overpowered. Most of the difference comes in from their passive and arcane ability.

I think that +1 crit and +2 attack would be great. Anyway I really like Grimm. Well done STS!

inkredible
10-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Please elaborate on

"low chance to kill"
"kill does not apply in pvp"

low chance to kill? doesnt hit hard? more of a stunner / weakener pet?

Derezzzed
10-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Please elaborate on

"low chance to kill"
"kill does not apply in pvp"

low chance to kill? doesnt hit hard? more of a stunner / weakener pet?

It means that the "instant kill" doesn't work in pvp or on bosses

As for "low chance" I'd imagine it be the same or less then granite, flapjack etc passive stun abilty

papu
10-17-2013, 06:07 PM
very nice looking pet, looking forward to buy it :D

Ixyris
10-17-2013, 06:08 PM
It means that the "instant kill" doesn't work in pvp or on bosses

As for "low chance" I'd imagine it be the same or less then granite, flapjack etc passive stun abilty

In another topic sts say it has 5% to instant kill

Jetzzz
10-17-2013, 06:37 PM
I bought slag but now i feel get cheated, because this pet have exact stat and better arcane ability than slag

Taejo
10-17-2013, 06:42 PM
I bought slag but now i feel get cheated, because this pet have exact stat and better arcane ability than slag

There is always going to be a pet, weapon, or gear that outclasses it's predecessor in one way or another. That's just the way MMORPGs evolve. Who knows, Winter Fest might have another pet that people will enjoy more than Grimm - but we already know it will be 90 plat if legendary or 250 plat if mythic. So plan accordingly and make your best decision if plat is limited for you.

Jetzzz
10-17-2013, 06:50 PM
There is always going to be a pet, weapon, or gear that outclasses it's predecessor in one way or another. That's just the way MMORPGs evolve. Who knows, Winter Fest might have another pet that people will enjoy more than Grimm - but we already know it will be 90 plat if legendary or 250 plat if mythic. So plan accordingly and make your best decision if plat is limited for you.
I know that, but here is the fact. Both have 250 plat price, exact stat, but grimm arcane ability overpowered slag. I mean why they have to make the stat exact like slag and not make it a bit different ? People who bought grim will not buy slag, with an exception he have tons of plat

Commanderkeen
10-17-2013, 06:56 PM
I like this pet, simple and clean. Very nice STS.

Crowsfoot
10-17-2013, 06:57 PM
If the cool down is 30 secs I have no objection. I was planning to come on here and ci.plain about how similar he is to samuel, but with a cool down this long I would be blowing hot air. Good job guys love his animation.

Drearivev
10-17-2013, 07:17 PM
I seriously want this pet <_>

Taejo
10-17-2013, 07:29 PM
I know that, but here is the fact. Both have 250 plat price, exact stat, but grimm arcane ability overpowered slag. I mean why they have to make the stat exact like slag and not make it a bit different ? People who bought grim will not buy slag, with an exception he have tons of plat

I understand where you're coming from, and I agree to a certain extent. I think pet developing is one of the tougher tasks for developers, because they have the arduous task of considering how the new pet will effect every aspect of the game. STS seems to be trying their best in terms of creativity and differences among pet stats ever since Shuyal's pets were introduced. For example, Grimm is the first pet with a passive that negates core stats (str, dex, int) which I think is pretty neat. He is very similar to Slag, though, I agree. I own both pets on my sorcerer, so I am right there with you in terms of wanting a Slag refund, Jetzzz. Its just a hard pill to swallow.

Ravager
10-17-2013, 10:32 PM

Slag may still better than Grimm in some cases.
Slag has panic / terror while Grimm has stun.

Many expansion bosses rarely ever stun (outside of George and Kelvin)

In pvp, stun has a 7 second immunity after each stun. Afterwards is usually just a slight stagger. Terror / panic seems to last forever some days and is much better for pvp.

ChillyPepper
10-18-2013, 12:56 AM
lol, it weakeners other ppl... he takes their souls :D

GeistReign
10-18-2013, 02:13 AM
lol. i have both. just for looks. haze is the best

thortillos
10-18-2013, 02:37 AM
Got him! still in progress for 36.

Deadprezz
10-18-2013, 07:48 AM
Looks awesome

Hectororius
10-18-2013, 08:18 AM
My question regarding the Core stats Debuff, does this apply in PvP as well? and how does it apply vs. enemies in the game? I never thought of mobs and bosses as having STR DEX INT values like toons, but i guess it makes sense.

As for buying the "older" mythic pets vs newly released ones, While the timing of your purchase may have sucked, you still bought a tried and tested limited time offer pet and have enjoyed it since the time you purchased it. its been a few weeks since the last time slag went on sale, and i'm sure you've enjoyed your pet this whole time :)

Its like buying last years Latest and greatest phone on sale (I think slag was on sale last time too), when there's a good chance a newer model is right around the corner.

TL;DR - Dont have buyers remorse! Enjoy what you got!

keikali
10-18-2013, 08:57 AM
Grimm's stun is different from Slag's stun.

Panic/Terror work different then regular stuns and is better. IMO Slag is better for PvP based on the type of stun he generates. Just like Clyde's stun.

Ravager
10-18-2013, 09:19 AM
My question regarding the Core stats Debuff, does this apply in PvP as well? and how does it apply vs. enemies in the game? I never thought of mobs and bosses as having STR DEX INT values like toons, but i guess it makes sense.

As for buying the "older" mythic pets vs newly released ones, While the timing of your purchase may have sucked, you still bought a tried and tested limited time offer pet and have enjoyed it since the time you purchased it. its been a few weeks since the last time slag went on sale, and i'm sure you've enjoyed your pet this whole time :)

Its like buying last years Latest and greatest phone on sale (I think slag was on sale last time too), when there's a good chance a newer model is right around the corner.

TL;DR - Dont have buyers remorse! Enjoy what you got!

Its about providing feedback. When slaag was about to be introduced for the first time, he was a high dex pet for example. They changed that. The stat reduction passive attack seems useless in elite pve.

Kakashis
10-18-2013, 09:36 AM
My first thought is that this pet is pretty darn simular to samael. And you know what? It's a slightly weaker Sam! I want one!

Zuzeq
10-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Its about providing feedback. When slaag was about to be introduced for the first time, he was a high dex pet for example. They changed that. The stat reduction passive attack seems useless in elite pve.

I have to agree, stat debuff does seem useless. I almost want to lvl him up hopping it will change....except it doesn't....

Taejo
10-18-2013, 12:23 PM
I have to agree, stat debuff does seem useless. I almost want to lvl him up hopping it will change....except it doesn't....

His passive at level 10 has -10% dodge, -5% hit. I agree with you, as I would much rather have the -10% dodge than -10 dex, int, str.

Fidalex
10-18-2013, 01:05 PM
Completely agree, having -10 str dex int is useless in pve unless devs state mobs have str int dex stats. If they don't have pls change it.

Kakashis
10-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Surprisingly, not that many people have purchased this pet! I've seen less than 10 kicking and most are the same people! Good pet if you don't have slag yet. I heard his stun isn't as effective as Slags

Serancha
10-19-2013, 06:15 PM
Devs might want to check on the stun on Grimm. It hasn't seemed to be happening very much at all through the process of leveling him to 35/36. And in pvp when it does happen, it lasts a fraction of a second.

Have just got him to elite level so more feedback to come once he gets tested more extensively. Just love the animations on him. So fun.

Zeus
10-19-2013, 07:08 PM
Devs might want to check on the stun on Grimm. It hasn't seemed to be happening very much at all through the process of leveling him to 35/36. And in pvp when it does happen, it lasts a fraction of a second.

Have just got him to elite level so more feedback to come once he gets tested more extensively. Just love the animations on him. So fun.

Considering his overly strong passive attack & banish-like ability, I think that this makes up for it. If they added a terrify/panic option like Slag/Samael, what would be the purpose of those two pets?

IMO, they managed to make a niche where this pet would see potential use perhaps as a cooldown to Slag/Samael.

Serancha
10-20-2013, 03:10 AM
I think you mistook my intent. I wasn't asking for the pet to be made more powerful, I was asking the devs to check if the stun in the arcane ability is working as it is supposed to.

The reason I ask is that the pet advertises a "high chance to stun", yet running for an hour with 3 grimms together in km3, I did not see any of the 3 bosses stunned a single time. Over 50% of the time when I use the arcane ability, no mobs get stunned, and when the stun happens it is often only one mob (and yes, I gather a group of them tidily in my traps before setting off the ability, for best effect). I was not able to make Grimm stun any elite bosses I tested on in several arena runs either. This just seems a bit unusual for a pet that is supposed to have a high chance of stun.

Tested in: Kraken Mines, Elite Oltgar, Ashral Tower normal, Arena.

Part of what I am wondering is if, when they made the kill not work on bosses, the stun was accidentally included as well. It would not be unheard of for such a thing to happen.

Again, I am loving this pet, so this is not a complaint or attempt to get the pet buffed, just a curiosity and observations from use that might be helpful to the developers.

Ixyris
10-20-2013, 04:22 AM
I have to agree, stun effect seems very rare and doesn't last too long

ElfDreamer
10-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Yeah... grimm will more cool, if he left hand hold a candle lantern :) with green light :))

epicrrr
10-20-2013, 02:45 PM
was really hoping his passive goes like lvl 10 -10 stats, lvl 20 -15 stats, and 30 - 20 stats T_T

Lovingly
10-20-2013, 05:20 PM
that thing make such creepy noise..

ade
10-20-2013, 05:21 PM
I have a level 28 grimm , but I've never seen him do that stun to the Moob ... why??please fix it

Ixyris
10-21-2013, 08:28 AM
I tested Grimm's Arcane Ability against 50 mobs (lured individualy) in elite maps. These are my conclusion :

Population : 50 elite mobs
N* stunned : 27 (54%)
N* killed : 3 (6%)

Stun time : =<2 sec

Conclusions:
Grimm is a really cool pet with good animation but it doesn't worth to be bought if u need a stun pet. Its % of stun is good but it's useless due its short duration (2 sec but it can be less if grimm lands a second attack on the mob, in that case the enemy recovers immediately after 0.5-1 sec).

I hope my test can be of any help.

thanh_nha0706
10-21-2013, 08:38 AM
I have to agree that STUN is not Worth it. It's like 1-1.5s @@ Not really good!

Ixyris
10-21-2013, 08:49 AM
I made a second test to demonstrate that stun effect end if enemy receive a second damage. I lured an elite mob, I activated a charged clock, than I used Grimm's Arcane.

N* stunned : 0 (0%)

Conclusions:
Continuous AoE attacks prevent mobs to be stunned due to continuous damage. This is the explanation of why lots of people say Grimm never stuns enemy

Kakashis
10-21-2013, 10:23 AM
I made a second test to demonstrate that stun effect end if enemy receive a second damage. I lured an elite mob, I activated a charged clock, than I used Grimm's Arcane.

Conclusions:
Continuous AoE attacks prevent mobs to be stunned due to continuous damage. This is the explanation of why lots of people say Grimm never stuns enemy

Makes a lot of sense! Wonder if it was meant to be like this or a bug! 5~6% to instant kill makes this pet worth the plat especially in elite! Almost puts Sam to shame.

Hectororius
10-21-2013, 10:39 AM

Conclusions:

Where there any insta kills in this sample test?

Ixyris
10-21-2013, 10:59 AM
Where there any insta kills in this sample test?

Yes, 1 instant kill.

Deadroth
10-21-2013, 12:04 PM
I think i will keep my plat for winterfest mythic pet. ;)

Serancha
10-21-2013, 02:06 PM

Conclusions:

My tests were solo on rogue, so with no aoe stun, and the rate of stun was extremely low and duration made it more a stumble than a stun. But I can see this being an additional issue.

thememeguy
10-21-2013, 11:01 PM

Ixyris
10-22-2013, 07:15 AM
Updated to 100 mobs

I tested Grimm's Arcane Ability against 100 mobs (lured individualy) in elite maps. These are my conclusion :

Population : 100 elite mobs
N* stunned : 51 (51%)
N* killed : 5 (5%)

Stun time : <2 sec

Conclusions:
Grimm is a really cool pet with good animation but it doesn't worth to be bought if u need a stun pet. Its % of stun is good but it's useless due its short duration (2 sec but it can be less if grimm lands a second attack on the mob, in that case the enemy recovers immediately after 0.5-1 sec).

And Stun doesn't work against boss.

Population : 100 elite mobs

Conclusions:

Temarichan
10-22-2013, 10:23 PM
Absolutely awesome pet. No regret. Still leveling him. He may be my favorite pet!

Yakiniku
10-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Haven't had much chance to test Grimm at 30+ yet, but his upgraded passive attack seems awesome on paper.

The arcane however, leaves a lot to be desired. The range seems really tiny. This is a Mythic pet for 250 plat! Why does he not have the same wide range as Slag?

I can't comment on the stun however. My Grimm barely hit 30 last night so I think I've seen maybe three or so 1-second stuns so far. Terrible stun duration for a Mythic pet. And if he doesn't stun bosses, then what's the point?

I'm really crossing my fingers that Grimm's arcane deficiencies are addressed in tomorrow's update.

Ixyris
10-23-2013, 11:55 AM
The arcane however, leaves a lot to be desired. The range seems really tiny. This is a Mythic pet for 250 plat! Why does he not have the same wide range as Slag?

Terrible stun duration for a Mythic pet. And if he doesn't stun bosses, then what's the point?

I'm really crossing my fingers that Grimm's arcane deficiencies are addressed in tomorrow's update.

And I really hope they fix the stun recovery bug. Right now he is more likely a legendary pet...

falmear
10-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Do we know if you can get a refund on platinum purchased pets? Because I am not satisfied with the stun. I already own Samael but I always like to own pets which can stun or panic. And the stun seems almost non-existent. For 250 plat it should stun more often and I realize stun and panic are not the same thing. But if this thing can't stun a boss its pretty much useless to me even with all of the other attributes. So can I email support and ask for a refund?

Deadroth
10-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Do we know if you can get a refund on platinum purchased pets? Because I am not satisfied with the stun. I already own Samael but I always like to own pets which can stun or panic. And the stun seems almost non-existent. For 250 plat it should stun more often and I realize stun and panic are not the same thing. But if this thing can't stun a boss its pretty much useless to me even with all of the other attributes. So can I email support and ask for a refund?

I suppose Yes bud. You can.

Ixyris
10-23-2013, 02:22 PM
I suppose Yes bud. You can.

Well, if tomorrow there is no fix to Grimm Arcane Ability I'll ask for a refund too. With the same plat i prefere to buy Slag when he comes back !

keikali
10-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Funny with you people and refunds. Remember that VERY useless pet called Misty? Yea I payed 90 plat for a useless piece of junk and I didn't get a refund.

If STS started giving refunds out, which they won't then they'll be out of business.

Kostral
10-24-2013, 08:36 AM
Funny with you people and refunds. Remember that VERY useless pet called Misty? Yea I payed 90 plat for a useless piece of junk and I didn't get a refund.

If STS started giving refunds out, which they won't then they'll be out of business.

Well noway , i was asked refund when ripmaw was apparead and as answer got that is not possible...

Strange but rules are rules..

bronyaur
10-24-2013, 08:48 AM
Can grimm be given a primary stat boost like ewen? I like grimm but the primary boost would make him almost a arcane level pet in my opinion.

csyui
10-24-2013, 12:52 PM
You can get refund if you haven't level your pet, that means your pet is still lv1. (My friend's experience)
FYI, you can get your 7 day elixir refund if you are already level cap when you purchased that xp lix. (My personal experience.)

Overall, company will make a refund if you haven't benefit from your purchase.

Zeus
10-24-2013, 12:57 PM
Can grimm be given a primary stat boost like ewen? I like grimm but the primary boost would make him almost a arcane level pet in my opinion.

Please read your post. Grimm is not arcane, so obviously, they are not going to treat him like one. -___-"

If you want the awesome stats of an arcane pet, buy one! Otherwise, these pets are still awesome.

keikali
10-24-2013, 01:02 PM
Please read your post. Grimm is not arcane, so obviously, they are not going to treat him like one. -___-"

If you want the awesome stats of an arcane pet, buy one! Otherwise, these pets are still awesome.

Exactly! People are asking too much for a SPECIAL EVENT pet which should have just gotten vanity stats like the Christmas one. But since it was Mythic, they had to justify the 250 Plat.

Just be happy with what you have.

Ixyris
10-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Exactly! People are asking too much for a SPECIAL EVENT pet which should have just gotten vanity stats like the Christmas one. But since it was Mythic, they had to justify the 250 Plat.

Just be happy with what you have.

Did u read my previous posts with tests? Stun is bugged (doesn't work if the enemy receive continuous damage) and it doesn't work on bosses. They should have written Stun and Kill don't apply on boss.

keikali
10-24-2013, 01:19 PM
Did u read my previous posts with tests? Stun is bugged (doesn't work if the enemy receive continuous damage) and it doesn't work on bosses. They should have written Stun and Kill don't apply on boss.

There are (2) types of stuns. This apparently doesn't work on bosses. The one that Slag and Clyde have are Panic/Terror stuns which do work on certain bosses.

Technically if it stuns some mobs and not some others then it is working as intended for a REGULAR STUN attack. Again, no fixed needed.

Ixyris
10-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Ok on bosses, but u still haven't read my previous posts so u don't understand what I m talking about

MoloToha
10-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Does he grant Mythic achievement if bought at CS?

Hectororius
10-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Does he grant Mythic achievement if bought at CS?

You'll get the achievement and banner once you OPEN the egg, not when you buy it.

Rebownd
10-26-2013, 11:56 PM
so my 100k orion is better than my 900k grimm >.<

.Rush.
10-27-2013, 06:41 AM
Why kan Grimm not more cleaves enemies, pls fixing the bug.

squadtrooper
10-27-2013, 07:36 AM
I opened grimms egg, but i can't find a new banner. I didn't receive any. Is this just happening with me and do you guys have a banner or... strange

Ixyris
10-27-2013, 09:33 AM
I opened grimms egg, but i can't find a new banner. I didn't receive any. Is this just happening with me and do you guys have a banner or... strange

Maybe you already have mythic banner

nicksyke
10-28-2013, 07:05 AM
will grimm and sqash eggs be tradble after haloween event??? pls answer quickly sts!!!

epicrrr
10-28-2013, 09:30 AM
will grimm and sqash eggs be tradble after haloween event??? pls answer quickly sts!!!

it is in egg form, so yes. pushy :)

uibaosabae
10-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Awesome pet I LIKE IT!!!! :D

Acidious
10-29-2013, 01:53 AM
I should buy then sell the egg for millions when it's not available in stable muahahaha :p

Maalice
10-29-2013, 03:18 AM
I really don't understand why there being grimm eggs is such a big deal... first off lemme say I'm a plat buyer and user. I have all mythic pets except ripmaw just cuz I missed it and kinda didn't wanna b uy it at the time... slag is by far my favorite. Anyways back to the point. I bought grimm mostly for his looks and possibly him not to return for a year. His stun was kinda disappointing but is much better now... his banish is amazing on a non arcane pet. So I was very happy with my purchase. I was expecting a vanity pet and I got much more. I knew what I was getting into. His stats weren't posted on the forums as quickly as most mythic pets were so I can understand some disappointment. Kinda wish there was a way to see arcane and passive attacks without purchasing a pet.

When I saw eggs were being sold I was excited. I saw this as a money making opportunity, as did many other people. What I don't understand is the comments of why non plat spenders shouldn't b able to get a mythic pet. Many people have argued that al is becoming a pay to win game... isn't this a way to move aeay from that? People complain that now people ar getting the mythic ap and banner, and honestly I don't see the big deal. Why shouldn't they be able to get this achievment? Maybe there is something I am missing, and I hate to say it, but maybe some people are just being a bit selfish. I've spent a lot of plat and every time I did so I knew I was taking a risk.. me spending plat doesn't make me think that I should b stronger than anyone else or that I should have access to exclusive plat only items, such as pets. I see it as taking the lazy way of hetting the items that I want/need due to the fact that I'm very busy (work at us army) and honestly I hate spending what little time I do get to play on farming.

So basically if I'm missing something please fill me in, but I think we should at least attempt to be happy for the die hard farmers that have gotten through the game without spending any plat. They are finally able to obtain a mythic pet that has never been obtainable without plat.

Anyways thank u stg for providong this awesome game and thank u to the community that I have griwn to love.

Sorry if my ideas are a bit random or jumbled... I'm currently on a 24 hr shift and a bit dilusional at the moment...

Yakiniku
10-29-2013, 12:48 PM
I don't think the drama was about being selfish and not allowing non-plat players to get mythic pets. It was more about having spending 250 plat, which is about $30 USD real money mind you, on something that became available via in-game currency only a week later.

Thankfully, STS allowed those who paid through the stable to refund Grimm if they chose to. If given the choice, I would much rather spend 800-900k gold versus 250 plat for a pet.

Ixyris
10-29-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't think the drama was about being selfish and not allowing non-plat players to get mythic pets. It was more about having spending 250 plat, which is about $30 USD real money mind you, on something that became available via in-game currency only a week later.

Thankfully, STS allowed those who paid through the stable to refund Grimm if they chose to. If given the choice, I would much rather spend 800-900k gold versus 250 plat for a pet.

Wait, how can I be refunded? Really, because I am interested

Yakiniku
10-29-2013, 01:57 PM
Wait, how can I be refunded? Really, because I am interested

I replied to your PM. :p

Hectororius
10-29-2013, 01:57 PM
I really don't understand why there being grimm eggs is such a big deal... first off lemme say I'm a plat buyer and user. I have all mythic pets except ripmaw just cuz I missed it and kinda didn't wanna b uy it at the time... slag is by far my favorite. Anyways back to the point. I bought grimm mostly for his looks and possibly him not to return for a year. His stun was kinda disappointing but is much better now... his banish is amazing on a non arcane pet. So I was very happy with my purchase. I was expecting a vanity pet and I got much more. I knew what I was getting into. His stats weren't posted on the forums as quickly as most mythic pets were so I can understand some disappointment. Kinda wish there was a way to see arcane and passive attacks without purchasing a pet.

When I saw eggs were being sold I was excited. I saw this as a money making opportunity, as did many other people. What I don't understand is the comments of why non plat spenders shouldn't b able to get a mythic pet. Many people have argued that al is becoming a pay to win game... isn't this a way to move aeay from that? People complain that now people ar getting the mythic ap and banner, and honestly I don't see the big deal. Why shouldn't they be able to get this achievment? Maybe there is something I am missing, and I hate to say it, but maybe some people are just being a bit selfish. I've spent a lot of plat and every time I did so I knew I was taking a risk.. me spending plat doesn't make me think that I should b stronger than anyone else or that I should have access to exclusive plat only items, such as pets. I see it as taking the lazy way of hetting the items that I want/need due to the fact that I'm very busy (work at us army) and honestly I hate spending what little time I do get to play on farming.

So basically if I'm missing something please fill me in, but I think we should at least attempt to be happy for the die hard farmers that have gotten through the game without spending any plat. They are finally able to obtain a mythic pet that has never been obtainable without plat.

Anyways thank u stg for providong this awesome game and thank u to the community that I have griwn to love.

Sorry if my ideas are a bit random or jumbled... I'm currently on a 24 hr shift and a bit dilusional at the moment...

What Yakiniku said.

I've also spent plat on this game, not a big spender or buyer, and here in lies the situation. When Grimm was released via the stable, it was safe to assume that he was going to remain plat exclusive based on prior mythic pets being plat exclusive, and statements by STS Devs saying Mythic pets would be plat only, and Arcane pets would be crate exclusive. I was fortunate enough to have enough plat to purchase Grimm, and would most likely be my only big plat purchase. I was saving my plat for this specific purpose, to own a mythic pet (a baby Sameal at that!).

One week later, A Mythic pet becomes available in tradeable form, so now i'm out 250 plat, and I can't take advantage of the Mythic egg sale frenzy that ensues, nor will I be able to buy another "Plat Exclusive" pet in the future.

Going forward, STS has said (dont quote me) that they will not be doing a staggered release of stable/egg, but instead will offer them at the same time. This is a good thing for everyone, but the way Grimm was handled was not good for everyone.

I look forward to the next mythic pet. Who will hopefully be available in both egg/stable form (at the same time).

Uahioedi
10-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Lol

ElfDreamer
10-30-2013, 11:18 AM

I agree with u!
Its must not 4 tradeable -_-

Primeblades
10-30-2013, 11:45 PM
Yup i hope the devs make grimm a bit better tomarrow :D he should be worth the payment i spent for him not just a vanity!

chitgoks
10-31-2013, 03:44 AM
the thing is, sts made it clear way before that mythic pets will stay plat exclusive. not all are rich players so i spend my plat wisely. i bought grimm right away knowing what sts said before

when eggs of them came out, naturally i was disappointed. i will never buy them through plats if they can be bought with gold. i got my plats refunded and bought one using my gold. i didnt expect it to happen but i am happy i got my plats back.

i should have emailed them back then regarding lep amulet cuz i didnt know it was tradeable

Tulliola
11-01-2013, 04:02 PM
one of the best animation for pets