PDA

View Full Version : A chance for exclusice item

Alfai
10-17-2013, 03:32 PM
First of all,huge thanks to STS for the time and effort spent in grimm design.i must say its a cool thing after a while.and those who purchased it do look good too.

As an average plat spender,its not a big issue to consider buying this pet for 250plats.i bought slag and have no remorse ever.

Knowing this might have been discussed previously im wondering what can be done for non play spenders who invested significant amount of time with less/no access to money and plats purchasing.

Should we consider;

1.for a limited time allowing this pet to drop from boss with very low drop chance.i.e tie the egg drop with bael or krunch hunt.raising the difficulty and lowering the spawn rate will encourage farming and plat revives.
2.alternatively,should gear constraints or issue that this farmable eggs be dominated by fully geared players then hold a contest period where these eggs drop in certain areas with a fixed number of drops.then this will gv othrs who are not fully geared to farm since its based on pure luck.u may lock the runs to have it solely pure so rerolls and elix wont be used.

Before these suggestion be fired upon do note that these are mainly thought starters.constructive opinions are welcomed.

Desperoto
10-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Or make it lootable in Elite puzzles and crates also, just for a weekend. It won't be cheap cuz they Only drop that weekend. Very good idea mate +1