PDA

View Full Version : How to make u first steps for being rich? (Without using plat!)

Desperoto
10-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Lets give u some tips:)
- Find a good guild with friendly and nice guildies.
- Do a lot runs with them and after a while u can ask Rich guildies to lend u some money for a leprechaun pendant. (DONT scam, if u do that, u will ruin the game for urself...) With the leprechaun pendant, u can loot locked crates in easy maps like brackenridge or Ydra forest. (U can pay him back after a few days and make more profit.

2: When u got a combo elixir or luck elixir from klaas or shazbot, kill the jarl in brackenridge village a lot times. When u killed him, go to a town, wait 3-5 seconds and join again. Keep doing this till ur elixir is over. U have a chance to loot locked chests and eggs, that u can sell. The chests are around 12k and the eggs like 1k, but it's a good start.

3: Don't spend to much money on a low level. U have to go for the leprechaun pendant, it gives u 15% luck and u can buy it for 110k, this isn't that much. Be patient and use ur free elixirs good! Also do daily quests to buy your pots!

4: Never open ur golden chests!
Why not? Every pink item is very cheap to sell, u better can sell them in the auction store!

5: Train to level 35 and do elite with ur buddies. Elite brackenridge and elite forest are very easy and the chests can give u good pinkies (Up to 20k each) U also have a chance to loot eggs like Kettle and Loki
Kettle= 50k
Loki= 20k

Lazarvs
10-19-2013, 02:18 AM
Thank you :D

Valkiryas
10-19-2013, 02:31 AM
Don't forget merch, is a easy way to make a lot of gold ( With the right buyers and sellers )

Desperoto
10-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Don't forget merch, is a easy way to make a lot of gold ( With the right buyers and sellers )

Yes but for merching you need to know a lot prices, and money.

Valkiryas
10-19-2013, 04:37 PM
Hmm maybe, I alwasy check the cs price some days and I think how many worth....

Merch is pretty easy.

Desperoto
10-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Hmm maybe, I alwasy check the cs price some days and I think how many worth....

Merch is pretty easy.

Those days it is, but how u wanna merch when u only have money for pots?

Terracio
10-20-2013, 04:08 AM
I'd like to add that when everybody is trying to be a mercher its very verh VERY difficult to buy items cheap or sell them for profit because most people who can afford them simply want to merch themselves. It takes a great deal of patience and capital.

On the flip side if you have the luck/ability to somehow manage to get a leprechaun pendant for 110k, then merching is definitely the way to go.