PDA

View Full Version : tomb system changed?

inevitable
10-17-2013, 05:24 PM
In old days, if you go in tomb without a party, the system will send players without party in the same tomb with you
But now when I try to find some random players to team and go in alone, I never see random players anymore, don't want to solo it's boring... I am wondering if the party system changed?

Taejo
10-17-2013, 05:26 PM
It still works that way. You're just experiencing times where there's less solo players available.

inevitable
10-17-2013, 06:54 PM
It still works that way. You're just experiencing times where there's less solo players available.

oh ic thanks.... seems not so many players around in tomb these days... where all players gone? in higher lvl maps or new spacetime game?

Alrisaia
10-17-2013, 07:12 PM
oh ic thanks.... seems not so many players around in tomb these days... where all players gone? in higher lvl maps or new spacetime game?

my guess would be they capped already or have moved on to maps with more experience like in shuyal.

Crowsfoot
10-17-2013, 07:26 PM
The level bracket for random parties is 3 levels, if there are few people in your bracket join that map, then you won't field a party easilly.

Uicheusa
10-17-2013, 07:57 PM
It could happen if u make a solo pt by accident, like inviting player who is not available or doesn't exist.

inevitable
10-17-2013, 08:29 PM
The level bracket for random parties is 3 levels, if there are few people in your bracket join that map, then you won't field a party easilly.

seems like this is the case.... spacetime need to promote and get more new players or this game will die very soon...

xXz21
10-18-2013, 03:46 AM
i see this many time when i try to join any tomb. all the time i join Solo but i think is bcus all people make a pt before join on..

Kraoracha
10-18-2013, 04:20 AM
So far I only once had someone with me in a tomb.