PDA

View Full Version : Honorpoints, XP or some PVP items for arena wins......

dexxxwolve
11-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Please grant us some rewards, for example

Honorpoints, XP or some PVP items

for winning a Arenatournament (if there were some), some arenagames or someday at CTF....

THX:D

Varking
11-08-2010, 04:59 PM
They should make PvP levels. I liked Warhammers system. You could be Rank 40 ( Level 40 was cap ), and Renown Rank ( PvP Level ) went up to 80. So after your PVE grind they gave you a PvP grind you could do as well. It would also give you loot rewards close to PVE so you weren't forced to raid dungeons, you could do whatever you wanted and have fun and still get gear. Makes it seem like less of a grind.

Pharcyde
11-21-2010, 12:54 AM
NO EXP REWARDS! IT WILL RUIN TWINKS! I like everything else though.

P.S. This should be in suggestions thread.

Conradin
11-21-2010, 01:20 AM
Xp rewards are crap. But getting honor points to spend on new pvp vanity items would be great. I like the lvl thing too. Have vanity items that would show off your rank. Ex "lvl 40(pvp) cloak of kills" or "lvl 40(pvp) ctf points cape" whic would each cost 6000 honor points

Protank
11-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Yes plz something. Anything.. I agree 100% with rewards. It Will bring way more pvp players in!

Necrobane
11-21-2010, 01:54 AM
Hmm, if they did add an honor points system, i think it would be awsome if you could spend it on level bracketed weapons that where pink and had the stats needed for PvP. Such as hp, h/s and a bit of dodge. If it was a 2h wep maybe a little m/s would be nice.....just a thought. (I still reckon having titles obtainable for getting PvP kills would be better. I mean who can be bothered boosting they're PvP kills in order to get to say 1000 kills which would be the first title. These kills would have to be rerolled, as in you keep your old PvP kills, but in order to get the titles you would have to get 100 kills more. I mean it wouldn't be fir if lone started off with the best one eh?)

Pharcyde
11-21-2010, 02:50 AM
Hmm, if they did add an honor points system, i think it would be awsome if you could spend it on level bracketed weapons that where pink and had the stats needed for PvP. Such as hp, h/s and a bit of dodge. If it was a 2h wep maybe a little m/s would be nice.....just a thought. (I still reckon having titles obtainable for getting PvP kills would be better. I mean who can be bothered boosting they're PvP kills in order to get to say 1000 kills which would be the first title. These kills would have to be rerolled, as in you keep your old PvP kills, but in order to get the titles you would have to get 100 kills more. I mean it wouldn't be fir if lone started off with the best one eh?)

The only problem is people will boost. I'm sure they would already have a Vanity system out if they could eliminate boosters. People will be running around with advanced gears for free via boosted.

Kossi
11-21-2010, 04:45 PM
i suggest like every 100,500, or 1000 kills you can make your armour/helm/wep/shield,wing,eye give off a mist/aura/light...you would be able to sell item again if you remove the effect and your points get returned

oh yea also make all effects +1 armour. nothing big