PDA

View Full Version : Klaas/Shazbot bugs?

Asphiroth
10-18-2013, 01:07 AM
Ok u know when u go to klaas or shazbot to claim a daily reward, and an animation pops up telling you what you won? Sometimes, the animation doesnt show when i tap on "Claim Chest". It just goes straight to the countdown screen and the "Get it now" tab. I dont know what i won or if i actually got something! And i know for sure that i didnt double tap and accidently skip the animation.

Sceazikua
10-18-2013, 01:23 AM
actually most of the time you wont need to press that button , just click on klaas/shazbot and it will show you , if it doesnt you can click the button then .

Asphiroth
10-18-2013, 01:53 AM
actually most of the time you wont need to press that button , just click on klaas/shazbot and it will show you , if it doesnt you can click the button then .
Yeah whenever i just go to them and it automatically claims the reward, it shows the animation, but when i have to manually tap "Claim Chest", it skips the animation.

Taejo
10-18-2013, 02:13 AM
Well, for Klaas, if you don't have an egg in your inventory or an elixir buff, then chances are you got potions. For Shazbot, if you don't have an elixir buff, you got either a Story Token, Hauntlet Coin, or potions.

Asphiroth
10-19-2013, 12:54 AM
But i should be able to see what i got. Not just guess what it is. It happens sometimes, and sometimes it doesnt. It must be a bug