PDA

View Full Version : Gears and Plats

Zheogev
10-18-2013, 02:06 AM
Hi STS,

I do not mind to spend money on plats but I am tired of opening locked as my luck is not good.

Is there any way to buy gears outright using plats like how we buy pets? like Mythic Sword for 5000 plats or something. Money is not a problem.

Thanks!

Taejo
10-18-2013, 02:11 AM
No, thankfully there is no way to buy gear directly with plat.

drgrimmy
10-18-2013, 02:38 AM
Well if money is no problem of course you could exchange plat for gold and then buy the mythic weapon.... Of course that would cost you more in the range of 10-15k plat o.O

matanofx
10-18-2013, 02:43 AM
I think if they ever do an Items-For-Plat shop it should contain only legendary rarity items

Lep amulet is just 150 plat and its price range is 175-200k constantly (youd think everyone already have it by now)

I wouldnt mind seeing items like Architect blade of assault or Architect pylon of brutality for like 1000 plat

Tenetra
10-18-2013, 03:25 AM
The problem with me with this idea is that if Devs push through with this... the game would become mechanical... it would make the best items in the game easy to achieve trough plats... it will make an impression that only people with money can easily access ultimate power.

Locked Crates is the balancer of all that... whether ur extremely rich or just diligent to find offers... the amount of luck in all the loot will be random no matter what your financial status is...