View Full Version : Halloween event only for high level players?

Zbootyzzz
10-18-2013, 04:38 AM
So I'm Lvl 17 twink doing PvP it will be sad if high Lvl players will only get to do the Halloween event so will I get to experience the Halloween event?

Paulsebi
10-18-2013, 05:26 AM
This is a game on which you should always look forward and lvl up...

If you decided to twink is not STS problem... go lvl up and enjoy the Halloween event.

Good luck!

Eski
10-18-2013, 05:31 AM
I think its good as it is, after doin all the elite maps itll be cool to do something new!

Shanamerny
10-18-2013, 05:48 AM
They mentioned in another thread that players level 10+ should be able to participate in the Halloween event. Unless they meant pets only ....

xcainnblecterx
10-18-2013, 07:19 AM
They mentioned in another thread that players level 10+ should be able to participate in the Halloween event. Unless they meant pets only ....

Correct. Go look in announcements, if you're 10+ youre good to go

Derezzzed
10-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Lvl 10 or higher will be able to do everything associated with the event

ruizerwin
10-18-2013, 09:35 AM
run as much possible dead city to levelup and get the event.... u can do it

nickaizoku
10-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Twink have event too. Lvl up event lol. Seriously I never know that twink dont have a main character? How u buy gear and stuff. I believe that twink gear are expensive rite.. if u buy lousy gear.. u wont go for twink. U die there.
Well I believe that twink hard to farm good thing beside locked.. unless u cash user. But if u cash user it will be wasted if u dont lvl up to 36..

xcainnblecterx
10-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Twink have event too. Lvl up event lol. Seriously I never know that twink dont have a main character? How u buy gear and stuff. I believe that twink gear are expensive rite.. if u buy lousy gear.. u wont go for twink. U die there.
Well I believe that twink hard to farm good thing beside locked.. unless u cash user. But if u cash user it will be wasted if u dont lvl up to 36..

Could be good a merchin

Temarichan
10-19-2013, 12:12 AM

I'm wonderin myself lol. Get a main character to level 36 first. Enjoy the whole game instead of the musty halls of pvp ;)