PDA

View Full Version : Why Did I Got Banned !?

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Guys ( Devs ) ,

Can You Guys Tell Me WHY Did I Got Banned ? :confused:

And , Please , I Don't Know Why But Excuse Me Guys :(

Don't Ban Me ?

Now I'm REALLY Sad ...

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 05:53 PM
A lil bird told me tht he reported u for impersonatin a dev

Gaabob
11-08-2010, 05:55 PM
>.< support mail topic. Say hello to justG with his close hammer and

These questions belong in suppor mails. You can contact them at Idontremember@theirsupportmail.com

Edit:

support(at)spacetimestudios.com please.

Lol sorry for copy pasting you G ;)

AzureSoul
11-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Sad....in just saw u playing 3 to 4 hrs ago...I remembering thinking about u from Xbox Halo...

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 05:57 PM
A lil bird told me tht he reported u for impersonatin a dev

That !?

OMG ! If someone Has the pic , pls post them :

It was a little newbie telling is was gonna hack a friend , and then I said don't do that Bla Bla Bla ... I was just worried , then he insults us and told he was gonna hack my account , so yea , I was a little scared , so I told him :
Don't do that , or I'll ban you cause I'm a new dev , when I told that he told " ok I
won't "
So yea , that was JUST to defend myself yea !????? Thanks

EDIT : I told Everyone Exept Him " I Was joking , I'm not a dev , it's just to scare him " !!! Ask someone that was with me !

Comon !! :(

Gaabob
11-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Why are you explaining yourself on forums..... Sigh support mail PLEASE!

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 06:02 PM
And , Is He Reported Me For That !?
Did He Posted A Pic ?

Cmon Guys , I Am Honest so I admit it .

:(

I was scared :(

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Dude i didn report or anythin lol. I wasn even there. I was just shown a pic of u impersonatin a dev and then someone flamin at u

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Why are you explaining yourself on forums..... Sigh support mail PLEASE!

Because I have no more Hotmail Account A the moment !

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Dude i didn report or anythin lol. I wasn even there. I was just shown a pic of u impersonatin a dev and then someone flamin at u

wheres pic ? OMG I want to play ! Can't I defend myself !?!?

Edit : and it worked ! I've defended me and a friend ! :(

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:07 PM
That !?

OMG ! If someone Has the pic , pls post them :

It was a little newbie telling is was gonna hack a friend , and then I said don't do that Bla Bla Bla ... I was just worried , then he insults us and told he was gonna hack my account , so yea , I was a little scared , so I told him :
Don't do that , or I'll ban you cause I'm a new dev , when I told that he told " ok I
won't "
So yea , that was JUST to defend myself yea !????? Thanks

EDIT : I told Everyone Exept Him " I Was joking , I'm not a dev , it's just to scare him " !!! Ask someone that was with me !

Comon !! :(

BUT! You said yourself you were a dev when you weren't I don't care if you were joking just follow the rules next time, by not playing that deep.
Just be careful of what you do next time. I hope to see you in another future MMO in the Appstore someday Master..
P.S: NO ONE CAN MAKE A GREAT MMO LIKE PL :D You like devs rofl?

Gaabob
11-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Well you are kinda screwed aren't you?

>.< make an email account. Takes 5 mins in yahoo. Mail devs, starting out with account info (login email and password) your usernames, then they will know it's you. Then talk to them. Try and take a little initiative thinking.

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:08 PM
wheres pic ? OMG I want to play ! Can't I defend myself !?!?

Edit : and it worked ! I've defended me and a friend ! :(

Im afraid so... Best thing now is to Pray and e-mail the support people.

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Ikr dude just send email directly to devs. If u saw how many flame at me at town cause i call em new gen kiddoes ull freak out. But im a good person and i "forget" to report em

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Well you are kinda screwed aren't you?

>.< make an email account. Takes 5 mins in yahoo. Mail devs, starting out with account info (login email and password) your usernames, then they will know it's you. Then talk to them. Try and take a little initiative thinking.

Ill help you Gaa with that,
Also Master be descriptive and type a 500 word essay about why you should be un-banned and give supported factual information and not just fake.

AND Remember this is support so go with the MLA format :D Rofl..

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 06:11 PM
BUT! You said yourself you were a dev when you weren't I don't care if you were joking just follow the rules next time, by not playing that deep.
Just be careful of what you do next time. I hope to see you in another future MMO in the Appstore someday Master..
P.S: NO ONE CAN MAKE A GREAT MMO LIKE PL :D You like devs rofl?

So , you reported meh ?

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Ikr dude just send email directly to devs. If u saw how many flame at me at town cause i call em new gen kiddoes ull freak out. But im a good person and i "forget" to report em

Someone called be fat American today when Im neither of those rofl..

Doesn't that tell you how messed up this community is? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE NICE TO ME!?

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:13 PM
So , you reported meh ?

No I didn't but Ima tell you the truth you aren't very nice sometimes..

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 06:13 PM
What ? Did I hurt u by telling I was a dev ?
Rofl , I was DEFENDING myself , AND that's why I told I was jokin and I was not a dev to people !
Thank you !

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Masterchief's Ban Appeal Process
Reporter: Gamelova Date: November 8th 2010

A average MMO player named masterchief he is a well built player with many friends on this game called, Pocket Legends in the Appstore.
He claims from factual sources that he did impersonate a dev and so I suggest that he should go to the freaking support and e-mail them.

THE END OR FIN! :D

AzureSoul
11-08-2010, 06:16 PM
JUST GO N REPORT TO THE DEVS N QUIT WHINING...no offense but u really should go tell the devs

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:16 PM
What ? Did I hurt u by telling I was a dev ?
Rofl , I was DEFENDING myself , AND that's why I told I was jokin and I was not a dev to people !
Thank you !

No, in the past when I first meet you.... Long story.. your under a lot of stress now so I have no need to explain it atm until hopefully you might be able to get your account back.

Gamelova
11-08-2010, 06:17 PM
just go n report to the devs n quit whining...no offense but u really should go tell the devs

i freaking agree ( high-five and a knuckle touch ) woot :D

Why isn't it caps?

Just extra:
WOOT I OWNED IN PVP TODAY! ON MY PURE BIRD! I DIDNT DIE I GOT 10 STRAIGHT KILLS :D

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 06:19 PM
OMG .. And you don't know why people arent nice with you ?
Because you only think of yourself , dont try to make fun of me or trying to make people hate me , your not a good example for the upcoming android players ,that's all I wanted to tell now .

Wait , you were very nice and happy when I did that giveaway and gave u 110k or a good items weren't u !!!!???

OMG .. You're Disapointing me , reporter and liar .

- peace, MC

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 06:21 PM
Ill help you Gaa with that,
Also Master be descriptive and type a 500 word essay about why you should be un-banned and give supported factual information and not just fake.

AND Remember this is support so go with the MLA format :D Rofl..

No reason to do the whole thing. Just tell em
The truth. Devs know it when u lie and when u say truths ;) i was banned too in the past. I asked sry from them and from a guy and i got unbunned. Devs can be both generous and strain

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Masterchief at the giveaway i asked for an item and u said u would give it to me. Not only u didn but afterwards u asked me to gve u money so that u can ge ure lance back and i gave y 100k and a doll so dont act like ure the generous guy

Hayabusaz
11-08-2010, 06:25 PM
I told Truth , I admit it , I was deffending myself , and it worked , and like I said , to the guys near me , I've pmed them telling I was joking .

Now I'm out .

Peace guys .

AzureSoul
11-08-2010, 06:30 PM
i freaking agree ( high-five and a knuckle touch ) woot :D

Why isn't it caps?

Just extra:
WOOT I OWNED IN PVP TODAY! ON MY PURE BIRD! I DIDNT DIE I GOT 10 STRAIGHT KILLS :D

Totally agrees...just go tell the truth to the devs n they may unbar u. Just tell the truth...and all will be fineeeeeeeeeeee

shadywack
11-08-2010, 06:37 PM
I got to post here before thread disappeared, yay!!!

kurl
11-08-2010, 06:41 PM
lmao SAME and he gave me a thoth leather and helm.. but it turns out i was wearing those! .b ut thanks and only if you gave me everything you had before you got banned =( and also it sucks to be in your position mc and i never wnat to be there!

shadywack
11-08-2010, 06:42 PM
I thought mc was really nice too. Very pleasant to play with.

KingFu
11-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Impersonating a dev is serious biz, joking or not, all I gotta say is, I think the punishment was appropriate. Seriously though, impersonating a dev is very disrespectful, it's hard to say my opinion since it's you, but honestly, I think it's a serious case and should be dealt with in a serious way.

kurl
11-08-2010, 06:44 PM
I thought mc was really nice too. Very pleasant to play with.

i never played with him because he would never talk to me only when he gave me those items and he told me to say thank on fourms...

Justg
11-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Never identify yourself as a dev in game. Period. We perma-ban for that. If you are only banned for a day consider yourself very very fortunate. And don't start threads on the forums about bans.