PDA

View Full Version : Change grimm's stun to terror/panic.

Limitational
10-18-2013, 11:14 AM
This is a no brainer lol. Its halloween right? Shouldnt he "terrify" or panic enemies instead of stun ? Plus his stun is garbage tbh. ive been using him for about a hour and his "high chance to stun" is about the same as a pets passive chance to stun lol. honestly the idea on this guy was awesome by combining the attributes of samael and slag but at least change it so he terrors or something.

Derezzzed
10-18-2013, 12:53 PM
This is a no brainer lol. Its halloween right? Shouldnt he "terrify" or panic enemies instead of stun ? Plus his stun is garbage tbh. ive been using him for about a hour and his "high chance to stun" is about the same as a pets passive chance to stun lol. honestly the idea on this guy was awesome by combining the attributes of samael and slag but at least change it so he terrors or something.

I have slag, don't have Grimm but I gotta agree grimms stun should be terrify, never mind Halloween, he's a grim reaper! He harvests souls and strikes fear into people's hearts, The whole idea and concept behind him is "terryfing"

Only downside is I see is a whole bunch of slag users will complain even more if this happens

Desperoto
10-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeh why a stun? Slag have the same stats and also have stun. I totally agree with you

Soundlesskill
10-18-2013, 01:30 PM
HOW ABOUT...

Changing Slag, Orion, Samael, Grimm and all those other stun pets to JUST STUN.

falmear
10-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Does it stun? Because I haven't seen him stun but I may not have him leveled high enough. I think for a mythic pet he should have the same kind of terror/panic as slag.

Limitational
10-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Does it stun? Because I haven't seen him stun but I may not have him leveled high enough. I think for a mythic pet he should have the same kind of terror/panic as slag.

ive yet to see him actually stun either. i see the rare "banishment" meaning he killed someone. other than that. nop.

i don't care about him being mythic. he could be epic for all i care. Fact of the matter is hes a grim reaper. should be able to panic, terror. or something else. but stun? yeah because the walking reaper of death totally stunned you right.

Kakashis
10-19-2013, 07:05 PM
He's already coming very close to the arcane Sam especially with the instant slay. Might as well give him all of Sam's goods! Just make sure to buff Sam too!

keikali
10-20-2013, 11:40 AM
I vote no. He is a freaking holidy vanity pet with overbuffed out stats.

STS had to justify giving him such nice stats because it cost 250 Plat and its Mythic, otherwise its just another Ewen.