PDA

View Full Version : Some random kid threatened to...

Dchannel96
11-08-2010, 06:03 PM
EDIT: Problem solved. Please get away from here.

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Get ure fathers gun and kick his ***

Or

Call ure friends and f**k him

AzureSoul
11-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Lmao........lousy answer to his response...just hide umber yr bed n skip school (pray there are mo monsters under yr bed n that yr parents aRe dumb xD)

Barbamitsos
11-08-2010, 06:18 PM
-.- bad response. Mine is beter. Kick his *** or hire someone to do it

cyprux
11-08-2010, 06:37 PM
wow that beating up exists. it only happens in the movie bc its so exagerated. anyway i would say ignore them cuz they only want attention. and u wont get in trouble and they would be and u can accus them maybe.

cyprux
11-08-2010, 06:38 PM
or go with ur friends hopefully u have many.

AzureSoul
11-08-2010, 06:39 PM
-.- bad response. Mine is beter. Kick his *** or hire someone to do it

He could hire u to do his dirty work ;D best of all u could take his dads gin and shoot their hinie

AzureSoul
11-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Well dchannel96 may b a loner and has no friends.... No offense I just had to day it,...

Demonicdevyn
11-08-2010, 06:49 PM
most kids are all talk
besides u told some1 if they go thruogh with it ppl will know who did it and they can be sent to juvenile centres for it.
hey if you're a fast runner u can run.
no trouble in running if its gonna save you;re ***

KingFu
11-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Here's what I would do:

If you have a friend, brother, sister, or anyone you know that can drive, have them wait outside of your school, if the guys try beating you up, sprint away, jump into the car, and drive off. Also, I'd tell the faculty, so the janitors and stuff can watch closely, or tell a policeman if you have them outside of your school. Other than that, just try catching em in the act. Put an inflatable dummy that looks like you outside and if they beat up the dummy, you have proof:D

Demonicdevyn
11-08-2010, 06:57 PM
Here's what I would do:

If you have a friend, brother, sister, or anyone you know that can drive, have them wait outside of your school, if the guys try beating you up, sprint away, jump into the car, and drive off. Also, I'd tell the faculty, so the janitors and stuff can watch closely, or tell a policeman if you have them outside of your school. Other than that, just try catching em in the act. Put an inflatable dummy that looks like you outside and if they beat up the dummy, you have proof:D

most unhelpful thing ive ever heared ima beat u up for tht

smoae
11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
OMG USE GOOD GRAMMER YOU CANT EVEN FREAKIN READ THE POSTS

Get ure fathers gun and kick his ***

Or

Call ure friends and f**k him
ure is not a word

Lmao........lousy answer to his response...just hide umber yr bed n skip school (pray there are mo monsters under yr bed n that yr parents aRe dumb xD)
umber, yr, and n are not words

wow that beating up exists. it only happens in the movie bc its so exagerated. anyway i would say ignore them cuz they only want attention. and u wont get in trouble and they would be and u can accus them maybe.
bc, cuz, u, and accus are not words

or go with ur friends hopefully u have many.
ur and u are not words

He could hire u to do his dirty work ;D best of all u could take his dads gin and shoot their hinie
u is not a word

Well dchannel96 may b a loner and has no friends.... No offense I just had to day it,...
b is not a word

most kids are all talk
besides u told some1 if they go thruogh with it ppl will know who did it and they can be sent to juvenile centres for it.
hey if you're a fast runner u can run.
no trouble in running if its gonna save you;re ***
u, some1, and ppl are not words

Here's what I would do:

Notice how mysticals is the only one you can read.

Use good grammar guys it takes 5 extra seconds and it's soooooo much easier to read. you dont have to capaltilize everything but don't use stupid abbreveations. lmao, rofl, omg and similar things are exceptiond because they are meant to be abbreaviations but please dont use things like u, ppl, ur, b, some1, etc.

regie831
11-08-2010, 07:01 PM
face them, get a camera and record the scene where you're getting beat up( but at least fight back though), and have them suspended, or even better get them kick out of school.

laurencez
11-08-2010, 07:10 PM

Use good grammar guys it takes 5 extra seconds and it's soooooo much easier to read. you dont have to capaltilize everything but don't use stupid abbreveations. lmao, rofl, omg and similar things are exceptiond because they are meant to be abbreaviations but please dont use things like u, ppl, ur, b, some1, etc.
You spelled exceptions and abbreviations wrong. Just saying..

Dchannel96
11-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Here's what I would do:

Hmm...action much? Lol

And barbamitsos, nice one XD

I actually have a gun of my own, but it's a sniper :/

Demonicdevyn
11-08-2010, 07:18 PM

ure is not a word

ur and u are not words

u is not a word

b is not a word

That was really retarded of you to point that out.
Notice how you can still read those and it is just a faster way of typing.
Shame on you for thinking you're cool next time you should think it through til you realize you are being a silly boy.

Demonicdevyn
11-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Shame on you for thinking you're cool next time you should think it through til you realize you are being a silly boy.

i can type like this if i feel like it

woot! flame ftw!

Arterra
11-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Hmm...action much? Lol

And barbamitsos, nice one XD

I actually have a gun of my own, but it's a sniper :/

snipe 'em of course. ps its +75 xp if its a headshot, so try hard lool or not i am not liable you are responsible for any homicide done after reading this

MoarPewPew
11-08-2010, 07:26 PM
If you live in the USA some states now consider bullying a crime.

In my state if a person in the school attempts to physically or emotionally hurt you the offender may face jail time.
Also my state the teachers have to report this by law.

So I would file a police report and talk to the principal.

Good luck.

cyprux
11-08-2010, 08:46 PM

ure is not a word

ur and u are not words

u is not a word

b is not a word

wow dude! You're not an english teacher accus(e) is just a typo. and teens use abbreviations because its easier and way faster than TYPING THE WHOLE WORD!

cyprux
11-08-2010, 08:47 PM

ure is not a word

ur and u are not words

u is not a word

b is not a word

or youre just trying to be funny...

cyprux
11-08-2010, 08:49 PM
em is not word just saying.

Phoenixking
11-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Umber was a typo duh it was meant to b under SMARTZ

Jespo
11-08-2010, 08:56 PM
I would ignore him and if he tries to hurt you just run if they catch let it happen. You can just press charges or you can fight back and if you win and they try to say that your wrong for it say that you felt threatend :D

Gaabob
11-08-2010, 08:57 PM
I agree with smoae on this one.... It would be nice if people payed a little more attention to how they are writing; definitely not pleasant to try and read when every single word is abbreviated. Some words r ok, but when you type with every word confusculated it deteriorates the point of posts. It isn't all that hard to type decently, and the lazy teenager excuse is for N00BS!!!

gwippy
11-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Alrighty im horrified that no one has suggested this. i've done this many times and its helped me out unbelievably ok heres what you do.
Goto the shops and buy some gas cyclinders doesn't matter which size but the bigger the better so once you have enough to say if the were simultaneously lit it would provide enough lift to get your weight airborne you know you've got it right, so then you gets some glue and glue them together next is the tricky party you have to gets some rope and glue that to the cylinders so now you have something in this sort of shape --------[_][_][_] the boxes being the cyclinders then what you do is always carry it around with you once the bully confronts you, you light the cyclinders while holding the rope it should fire in one direction so after you've fired it and its propelling away from you start spinning in circles while holding the rope this now your weapon if you do get lucky and hit the bully he'll most likely die if not he'll probably be to scared to ever come within 3ft of you.

ps. i'm not responsible for any damage you may cause to yourself, anyone you hit or your sorroundings

smoae
11-08-2010, 10:31 PM
You spelled exceptions and abbreviations wrong. Just saying..
small typos are ok as long as theyre minor and you can still read the word

Actually its much harder to read when you use stupid abbreveations. When I see a post with a bunch of those, I think to myself "wow what a noob" and I usually dont even read the post. All it does is show a sign of low intelligence :/

wow dude! You're not an english teacher accus(e) is just a typo. and teens use abbreviations because its easier and way faster than TYPING THE WHOLE WORD!
Yes but they are a pain to read

I agree with smoae on this one.... It would be nice if people payed a little more attention to how they are writing; definitely not pleasant to try and read when every single word is abbreviated. Some words r ok, but when you type with every word confusculated it deteriorates the point of posts. It isn't all that hard to type decently, and the lazy teenager excuse is for N00BS!!!
yes totally agree

Demonicdevyn
11-08-2010, 11:48 PM
small typos are ok as long as theyre minor and you can still read the word

Actually its much harder to read when you use stupid abbreveations. When I see a post with a bunch of those, I think to myself "wow what a noob" and I usually dont even read the post. All it does is show a sign of low intelligence :/

Yes but they are a pain to read

yes totally agree

Okay if you want us to all use good spelling!
It's not even the grammar then why dont you just ask us instead of being rude about it?
I am allowed to type how ever I feel like, okay Smoae if i wanna save some time in typing, Then I will type like this

ok if u wnt us to use good spelling!
its not evn grammar thn y dnt u jst ask us instead of bein rude about it?
im allwd 2 type how evr i feel like ok smoae if i wnna sve some time in typing then ill type like i jst did.

And sadly you have been criticizing us yet you have mispelled ten plus words probaly even more.

Dchannel96
11-09-2010, 12:35 AM
Alrighty im horrified that no one has suggested this. i've done this many times and its helped me out unbelievably ok heres what you do.
Goto the shops and buy some gas cyclinders doesn't matter which size but the bigger the better so once you have enough to say if the were simultaneously lit it would provide enough lift to get your weight airborne you know you've got it right, so then you gets some glue and glue them together next is the tricky party you have to gets some rope and glue that to the cylinders so now you have something in this sort of shape --------[_][_][_] the boxes being the cyclinders then what you do is always carry it around with you once the bully confronts you, you light the cyclinders while holding the rope it should fire in one direction so after you've fired it and its propelling away from you start spinning in circles while holding the rope this now your weapon if you do get lucky and hit the bully he'll most likely die if not he'll probably be to scared to ever come within 3ft of you.

ps. i'm not responsible for any damage you may cause to yourself, anyone you hit or your sorroundings

Lmao, I wish this could go in my sig.

Halfstar
11-09-2010, 03:46 PM
buy a shotgun or a taser

addiekai
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM

He spelled GRAMMAR wrong too...

*whistles...* :rolleyes:

Barbamitsos
11-09-2010, 04:51 PM
He spelled GRAMMAR wrong too...

*whistles...* :rolleyes:

Fatheaded -.- u is not a word

Idc is not a word. Its four words: I DO NOT CARE !
About what U think about my USE of grammar at a MORPG

Dchannel96
11-09-2010, 06:39 PM

Actually idc is I don't care

Just saying lol :P

gwippy
11-09-2010, 07:11 PM
idc is an acronym which is grammatically correct in the english language

Darkchylde
11-09-2010, 08:21 PM
when i was a little kid now im 44 fixin to b 45 on thanksgiving ..well any way when i was a kid i had bully wantin to kik my *** well i went to c my grandparents and my grandfather asked me whats wrong i said i got this bully messin with me and wont leave me alone well my grandfather said to me the next time he mess wit ya and sorry for the language but this is what my grandfather said to me.... ok son next time he mess wit ya pik up the biggest gdamn thing you can find and hit him with it, well i did and i knocked out hs ***,down for the count for 15 mins r more what i did was found a big old rock and whapped him upside the temple and head and the funny thing i did it when all the parents and his buddys were all at some school park thing he nevr messed wit me again and hs buddys all wanted to be my friend

Dchannel96
11-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Knock him down with a rock, conquer your fears... and end up at 45 on a kids game! Do you play Yu-gi-oh too?

Best solution, GO FOR THE SOFTEST SPOT. Always before a fight, go ask your pappy for some "liquid courage", he will know what your talking about.

Double posting noob!

TwinkTastical
11-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Ive had my share of school fights, you just gotta know how to fight... if i were you, id have kicked his *** as soon as he said it, Telling counselers makes things worse, they never do jack. My *** hes gonna hurt u after school, if he were gonna do somthing, hed have done it there.

@darkchylde. I guess thats how they do it up in the hood of texas.

Darkchylde
11-10-2010, 08:26 PM
yall are funny i dont know how long you been playin but i started in april as i can see from joining yours was a later date im ol school i was here when the game started and it was a lot different than it is now i was jus giving the kid some advice and yea im 44 fixin to be 45 and i was gamin when you little runts were in diapers yall should hav more respect for your elders you little punks

KingFu
11-10-2010, 08:27 PM

1) IDC is an acronym. Not a word.

2) IDC stands for I don't care, not I do not care, that'd be "IDNC"

3) Its an MMORPG;)

Darkchylde
11-10-2010, 08:39 PM
nah twink we live in the sticks and are all country from our head to our toes and we dont have to have a reason to beat somebodys *** we jus do it someone comes to my door in texas we hav a castle law that lets you shoot em at the door why they are knockin if you feel you are threatend or your life is in danger but me i got 10 acres and i call it hellacious acres and the reason its called that is cause i will bring hell upon anyone that crosses path r trespasses on my property ,,,but me i rather jus wait in my tree stand and pick em off one by one with my sks r 30/30 thats how we do it in east texas out in the sticks..............twink... oh and i can ride around with my pistol in my truck and shoot any one that enters i hav a bumper sticker that say intruders will be shot upon entery of vehicle plus in texas we hav the right to a concealed weapon ..so twink we aint got hoods we got stiks and lots of em ..ever get a chance to come texas you will love it the greatest state in the world

Inching
11-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Let me be the voice of reason once again…. No need to inflect physical pain on the enemy, they will heal.. get him emotionally where he can never heal and remember it for life.. that’s getting back.

This is what you do, walk to the bully and make sure ur in the a crowed place where he cannot hurt you right there.. then you take your cell phone or a pocket recorder and record all the threatening things he is saying to you and in the recording you DO NOT threaten back.

Then you go to the police and your parents (with recording) and claim that you are traumatized and that this is affecting you in ways like you cannot sleep, school work, etc and make it as out of proportion as you can saying this has been going on for 6 mths. Then you LIE about the amount of times he has done this to you and you also LIE and MAKE THINGS up about how he hits you while walking by, plays tricks on you and basically making you life a living hell.

In this scenario, the police will go to the principle and the kids parents and I guarantee you that he can never ever touch you… him or any of his friends.

The finale is after you do this, you ask the bully to have a quick chat in the corner of the hall or wherever and laugh at him... after that you punch yourself in the face or hit your head against the wall, basically anything that leaves a mark and run out screaming into the principle’s office saying the bully has beat you up after you told on him and make the biggest scene known to man and go to the police also….

Your revenge is done

Darkchylde
11-10-2010, 09:42 PM
ah my friend myst what you been up too ...take care my friend

Rusalio
11-10-2010, 09:53 PM
ROTFLMAO Mystic!!!!!

TwinkTastical
11-11-2010, 09:18 PM
In texas we dun aint got no grammar either
younaaaaw we alll be talkin dun like dis annn feeeeliiin alll bawsn and yaaanawww we dunnnn thinnn dat yall lallygaggers be all playin in game since apriln ofourth of thisn he cropn season

smoae
11-11-2010, 10:28 PM
In texas we dun aint got no grammar either
younaaaaw we alll be talkin dun like dis annn feeeeliiin alll bawsn and yaaanawww we dunnnn thinnn dat yall lallygaggers be all playin in game since apriln ofourth of thisn he cropn season

ey twinkey heers gut is' head in them clouds yall! cropn seson's starts om de march of twente furst!

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 02:27 PM
nah no croppin for me jus huntin and mor huntin, rite now is deer season n texas so its time to get a buck on the wall and a doe in tha freezer and maybe a hawg r two to mix with my doe .good eatin,, he he gotta a couple coyotes tha other day in my field got ther heads a hangin on my fence post to make sure tha others dont come bak i bet you aint got it like that in the city in uh southern california hell i dont think you can even own a gun in southern california what you do shoo em off beat em with a stick in cali r sik a gang on em or the universe what might that city be the universe yall can hav the city i take the country in the sticks

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 03:21 PM
in Texas we dont hav to hav no grammar, its country boy grammar in california the government might protect yall but down here i exercise my right to giv yall a good ol country a## whoopin.plow my field that you thought i had and maybe grow some crops with ya broken bones cus that how all this started .in california thats place is a joke i aint scared, you gotta no guns, gangs ,murderers, killers they all run free on the streets and need to be put down like dogs, no country cus mexico got it , jus city and mor city and earthquakes and the best of all in cali you got arnold for governor and no death penalty far as the universe what you mus not be proud of wher you come from the universe what a joke we all live in the universe you dumba## and i can put money down and bet twink and smoae you a.... punk, prob the same ones that ran my wife off here in may

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I can talk bout Texas all day Born and Raised proud to be a Texan...I think Spacetime Studios would agree with me they chose Austin/San Marcos not California R the Universe because Austin Texas rocks ther no place like it , i am hop skip and a jump from ther in my heavy chevy heck approx 284 miles 4 hours and 31 mins and if im goin 80 to 100 miles an hour i get ther quicker i hav been to Austin mor times than i can count heck i can almost bet when Spacetime Studios aint doin this game r the business ther huntin for a trophy buck, fishin for that trophy bass or growin some crops, but then again they could be hangin out with family on 6th street or jus in Austin Texas, good eating, good music, good entertainment and jus good ol fun ,,so dont be so quick to judge me Twinktastical you blue state californian r Smoae the universian cus im not proud of wher i come from, the only diff im in Texas actually in the Piney Woods of East Texas in a town called Tyler Texas like i said i came on here to giv the lil guy some advice that was it and im proud of wher i come from and i am who i am country and i love pocket legends and rpg's and mmo mmmo and jus gaming in general

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Oh yea Another congrats and Happy Birthday to my friend Myst you rock and heres to havin many more birthdays ...HAPPY 14TH

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah... But we dont type like we just drank a fourty......
Edit: Or see tripple.

Edit Edit: How bout you go hunt a bear with a bow. Then brag about being a good hunter.
If a 13 year old can, then a 44 going on 45 year old can.
But you need to go to alaska.

Edit Edit Edit: Also, you my friend, need spell check.

smoae
11-12-2010, 06:28 PM
in Texas we dont hav to hav no grammar, its country boy grammar in california the government might protect yall but down here i exercise my right to giv yall a good ol country a## whoopin.plow my field that you thought i had and maybe grow some crops with ya broken bones cus that how all this started .in california thats place is a joke i aint scared, you gotta no guns, gangs ,murderers, killers they all run free on the streets and need to be put down like dogs, no country cus mexico got it , jus city and mor city and earthquakes and the best of all in cali you got arnold for governor and no death penalty far as the universe what you mus not be proud of wher you come from the universe what a joke we all live in the universe you dumba## and i can put money down and bet twink and smoae you a.... punk, prob the same ones that ran my wife off here in may
If i had a nickel for every death penalty in texas, I could buy twinktastic a ferrari (but i wouldnt) and still have enough to tour europe.

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 06:31 PM
You sure this punk who ran your wife off wasnt you?

And we have Jerry brown.. learn yo politics.

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 07:09 PM
yea down here we lead all states in death penalty heck we gonna kill 2 in one week plus we fixin to execute a woman yeeeeeaaaaa thnkin bout bringin bak the electric chair and firing squads far as spelling i spell good at work,when i was in tech school and when i was in high school as far as spelling its a forum who cares if you cant make it out then u shouldnt b on forums

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 07:13 PM
So... you're saying, no one except you should be on the forums?

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 07:31 PM
oh yea i dont drink fourty's gangsters do that and sit on a porch and wonder wher the next drive by gonna be, i drink dos equis with a lime and sam adams and jager shots with deer blood and bud light and when its cold i drink some jim beam r jack daniels whiskey to warm up with but i only drink on the weekends , oh i also hunted bear black bear in arkansas and colorado and all kinds of critters with guns and bow, nah jus dont be so critical bout some one on forums i jus got a new laptop im jus gettin use too giv people a chance

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 07:34 PM
every one should get on forums that's how i made friends and learned all bout this game that we love so much

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 07:37 PM
oh yea i dont drink fourty's gangsters do that and sit on a porch and wonder wher the next drive by gonna be, i drink dos equis with a lime and sam adams and jager shots with deer blood and bud light and when its cold i drink some jim beam r jack daniels whiskey to warm up with but i only drink on the weekends , oh i also hunted bear black bear in arkansas and colorado and all kinds of critters with guns and bow, nah jus dont be so critical bout some one on forums i jus got a new laptop im jus gettin use too giv people a chance

Darkchylde
11-12-2010, 07:39 PM
every one should get on the forums thats how i made friends and learned so much bout this game we all love to play

LIGHTNINGLORD67
11-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Wow

Dchannel, I used to have the same problem. But if that guy says something like "Do you want to get your @$$ kicked?" but in a way where no one can hear, say this loudly: "Are you afraid!? If you really want to kick my *** then say it loudly so people know you're brave! But your not. So SHut it!!!"

It worked for me :)

KingFu
11-12-2010, 07:58 PM
Wow

Dchannel, I used to have the same problem. But if that guy says something like "Do you want to get your @$$ kicked?" but in a way where no one can hear, say this loudly: "Are you afraid!? If you really want to kick my *** then say it loudly so people know you're brave! But your not. So SHut it!!!"

It worked for me :)

That's a good way to get your a*s kicked O.o

setec
11-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Worst suggestions ever:

buy a shotgun or a taser

Ive had my share of school fights, you just gotta know how to fight... if i were you, id have kicked his *** as soon as he said it, Telling counselers makes things worse, they never do jack. My *** hes gonna hurt u after school, if he were gonna do somthing, hed have done it there.

@darkchylde. I guess thats how they do it up in the hood of texas.

Don't suggest that people go buy guns, taser, fire bombs, whatever. Someone might actually take you up on it. Most idiotic comments ever.

And don't suggest filing a false report either:

Let me be the voice of reason once again…. No need to inflect physical pain on the enemy, they will heal.. get him emotionally where he can never heal and remember it for life.. that’s getting back.

This is what you do, walk to the bully and make sure ur in the a crowed place where he cannot hurt you right there.. then you take your cell phone or a pocket recorder and record all the threatening things he is saying to you and in the recording you DO NOT threaten back.

Then you go to the police and your parents (with recording) and claim that you are traumatized and that this is affecting you in ways like you cannot sleep, school work, etc and make it as out of proportion as you can saying this has been going on for 6 mths. Then you LIE about the amount of times he has done this to you and you also LIE and MAKE THINGS up about how he hits you while walking by, plays tricks on you and basically making you life a living hell.

In this scenario, the police will go to the principle and the kids parents and I guarantee you that he can never ever touch you… him or any of his friends.

The finale is after you do this, you ask the bully to have a quick chat in the corner of the hall or wherever and laugh at him... after that you punch yourself in the face or hit your head against the wall, basically anything that leaves a mark and run out screaming into the principle’s office saying the bully has beat you up after you told on him and make the biggest scene known to man and go to the police also….

Your revenge is done

PROPER suggestion:

If you live in the USA some states now consider bullying a crime.

In my state if a person in the school attempts to physically or emotionally hurt you the offender may face jail time.
Also my state the teachers have to report this by law.

So I would file a police report and talk to the principal.

Good luck.

TwinkTastical
11-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Did dark just make a Pentapost? aww dang it was a quad.

Seems like you drink things stronger than 40s.... But i bet the deer wonder when the next lung shot will be. and they just sit on their bed eatin blackberries.

Edit

Dude.... Bullying a crime? dayuum these americans are gettin liberal.

setec
11-12-2010, 08:13 PM
In Pennsylvania, Bullying is not a crime per se. It would fall under Harassment though whether verbal or minor physical.

Dchannel96
11-12-2010, 08:22 PM
That's a good way to get your a*s kicked O.o

W8

I think I kno what he means. The person saying want to get your as kicked is going to get afraid that he has to deal with a whole bunch of people that will stare at them

That person will get nervous and back off :D

MoarPewPew
11-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Bullying is a crime in MA

Staff in a school are required by law to report any type of bullying.
They made it bullying a crime in MA after some horrific storys of cyber bullying and physical bullying resulted in... Yeah

Also I'm glad someone agreed with my reply.

Bigsleazy
11-12-2010, 10:25 PM
Guns should not be involved. Just get one of your friends to hit on their girlfriends until they beat him up and get all of that anger out. If they don't have girlfriends, don't worry. People who are afraid to talk to girls are not a threat.

Darkchylde
11-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Hell nah in texas we are republican thru thru hate obama and as red as red as a state can be .....liberals an demorats i got a permit to hunt em he he

Darkchylde
11-14-2010, 12:39 PM
guns should be involved then they dont come back to haunt you and stab you in the back. i love me some guns and me my redkneck, hillbilly and country friends are building a militia for the war thats coming to america down here in texas and the south

Darkchylde
11-14-2010, 12:52 PM
jerry brown is your new governor in jan 3 2011 untill then arnold gov i also see this brown fella is democrat r demorat uh california is screwed everybody better hide ther bats sticks and whatever you use to protect with cause i know it aint no guns damn i dont even think you can hav a bb gun r a slingshot he he

smoae
11-14-2010, 09:21 PM

lol Dos Equis I love their comercials.

"He is the most interesting man in the world"
"He is the life of parties that he doesn't even attend"
"If he we're to punch you in the face, you might have a tendancy to thank him"

"I don't drink often, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis"

Best beer comercial :p

TwinkTastical
11-14-2010, 11:04 PM
DAyyuuuum you are the God of tripple posting.

Balonia
11-15-2010, 02:43 PM
This by far is one of the funniest posting and replies in a long time. I lmao last night reading through them. The fact that everyone totally forgot what the post was by page 2 kills me.

Darkchylde
11-15-2010, 05:08 PM
ye we jus keep it goin ....jus fun

smoae
11-15-2010, 06:35 PM
This by far is one of the funniest posting and replies in a long time. I lmao last night reading through them. The fact that everyone totally forgot what the post was by page 2 kills me.
he is the most interesting man in the world.

Darkchylde
11-15-2010, 08:29 PM
ye dos equis with a lime............stay thirsty my friends

Darkchylde
11-15-2010, 08:31 PM
da,m we got 735 views we mus be doin somthin right

smoae
11-15-2010, 10:17 PM
ye dos equis with a lime............stay thirsty my friends
lol forgot about that one

smoae
11-15-2010, 10:17 PM
da,m we got 735 views we mus be doin somthin right
he is the life of a party that he doesn't even attend

chris9788
11-18-2010, 05:22 PM
I have a solution to your problem. Take Mysticaldreams idea and put an inflatable dummy that looks exactly like you outside the school as a diversion while you sneak into the basement of the school or a classroom and hide there under a desk until a teacher or janitor arrives to save the day. but if that don't happen then still use the dummy as a diversion but instead of hiding in a classroom quietly make your way to the side or back of the school where they won't be expecting you and dig a big hole that you can use as a grave. then get on your knees and pray. I hope my kind suggestion is helpful.

Flonkas
11-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Texas is full of nasty conservative republicans.
And we kicked the rangers ***.

Dchannel96
11-20-2010, 08:53 PM
Texas is full of nasty conservative republicans.

First of all, that was really dumb of you to comment like that

And second, please let this thread go down. Don't comment on it unless it's necessary.

Darkchylde
11-21-2010, 03:59 PM
Texas is full of red red nasty republicans that dont giv a dang unless it comes to the state of Texas and all the weak demo rats and liberals stay near the borders of mexico n a hole a box r out on the street, republicans rule Texas and hate obama he came to texas and our governor rick perry sent him a letter at the airport where he landed he went thru texas with no support from texas what so ever cause perry the state and most texans if not all hate obama and his weak admin and sovernment ..oh i dont watch baseball i watch football lot more interestin than swingin a bat and catchin a ball...and yea u hit, i am a nasty red republican better than a weak demo rat r liberal.... .d jus go kik his *** and quit askin people what to do my grandpappy use to say son are you a man or a mouse be a man and beat his head into the ground

jonboy
11-21-2010, 04:03 PM
This threads like a girl I once knew.

Darkchylde
11-21-2010, 04:23 PM
yea jon kinda like them girls that keep askin the same thing r you ready to go yet wher you wanna go etc etc then the drunker they got they shut the hell up r jus got louder and we were like thank you if they got quiet then u say now do i wanna hang out with this stupid girl r go find one that dont bug on me he he this thread wont seem to go away

jonboy
11-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Lol yep been there, thankfully didn't marry that one :)

Darkchylde
11-21-2010, 04:36 PM
me neither my friend i married a good one