PDA

View Full Version : Good (best) dh6 farming layout

Itoopeo
10-18-2013, 12:20 PM
No one can steal my gold without wasting on 4 heal spells and 35 crushers and bombers.

Base works like spiral base base, but better

csb
10-18-2013, 02:20 PM
I would put 28 crushers at the top point. And, a 50 spitters horde at the same point to take out the donated troops, and the spitters will start working on your resources.

The crushers would drill a hole, kill your fire dragon, and head for your coppers. While drilling a hole to your coppers, i may need one heal. Once your coppers are dead, i would put one bomber at left and right corners. They will be taken by your two traps. Then I would put 3 bombers at the same spots (left and right corners).

crushers will probably need one more heal. Then i spread out spitters to take out your other buildings.

I think i can 100% this pretty easy.

28 x L4 crushers
60 x L5 spitters
8 x L4 bombers
2 x L3 heal

If i'm running out of time i will throw in 24 gobblers.

Itoopeo
10-19-2013, 01:58 PM
You got maxed troops, right?

Everyone who have tried to get in with your tactiks have needed at least 35 crushers and three heals, rest troops bombers and some spitters.

And btw, if you dont know about my traps, you will try to attack from left or right side like 90% of attackers do, then spam smashers because you didnt notice its a spiral base and you lose 4-5 of them. after you have lost 10 smashers and like 20-30 crushers, you just destroy my DH with couple spitters.
GF you give me free shield and you wasted 40k sheep to steal 3k resources and get 5 trophies and 25% destroyed.

Anyone who want, can post their farming layouts here so all smart guys can take best parts of these bases and create their own pro bases.

csb
10-19-2013, 05:40 PM
And btw, if you dont know about my traps, you will try to attack from left or right side like 90% of attackers do...
I wouldn't attack with crushers from left or right, because they would not run in the path that i want, which is to take out your coppers first. And, i would not spam bombers on the left and right. I always send out one bomber, pause, and then send out more. This way only one gets caught in the trap.

...because you didnt notice its a spiral base and you lose 4-5 of them. after you have lost 10 smashers and like 20-30 crushers, you just destroy my DH with couple spitters.
LOL... i wouldn't send out a single smasher. You don't even hide the fact that it is an open base. When people do hide the openings, i know what to look for, and i am not fooled by that.

...you wasted 40k sheep to steal 3k resources and get 5 trophies and 25% destroyed.
If i see that you don't have a lot of resources, I will skip your fort. I do a *lot* of skipping. On average i probably skip 20 forts before I find one I like.

Also, yours looks like a DH6 fort, which is really easy for a DH7, since a DH7 has 220 troop housing and can overwhelm your fort with a lot of troops. If i were attacking with DH6 troops, i would do the same but would need all three heals and more bombers for cleanup. Maybe DH6 could use 30 L3 crushers, 3 L2 heals, 12 L3 bombers, and some spitters... that should give 100% victory.

glengon
10-19-2013, 09:05 PM
Lmao wtf 28crushers? I dont even need 10...Finnman i think you meant it defends best against other dh6 or lower. Dh7+ can crush ur base. But then again im not dh 6 so i dunno if its really the 'best'...

csb
10-20-2013, 01:19 AM
Lmao wtf 28crushers? I dont even need 10...

How long does it take your small group of crushers to dig through the walls? I guess you have to heal a lot, and then will run out or time.

glengon
10-20-2013, 01:44 AM
Spitters. I got lvl 5 blasters and theyre sick. But this base's loot is not worth the attack. Ive never used healers before. Also, blasters can blast a hole in walls pretty fast. I remember blasting through a lvl 8 wall though it was annoying..
Edit: um i dont use crushers to take out dragons. I use them to distract while my spitters/blasters destroy them. I know my tribe and lots of people use 25-30 crushers(?) but not me..Reading your reply makes me think that you think of me as an idiot who uses 5 crushers+healers+heal to break a hole in the walls and take out each dragon one by one..-_-
Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 4

csb
10-20-2013, 02:29 AM
Edit: um i dont use crushers to take out dragons. I use them to distract while my spitters/blasters destroy them. I know my tribe and lots of people use 25-30 crushers(?) but not me..Reading your reply makes me think that you think of me as an idiot who uses 5 crushers+healers+heal to break a hole in the walls and take out each dragon one by one..-_-

Because you said, "Lmao wtf 28crushers? I dont even need 10". And, you left out the other details. This implies you only used a small number of crushers. So, I would have to think that either you use a lot or heals, plus other stuff, or some sort of exploit.

It's like saying, "I can 100% that base, and I only use 1 spitter." But, you leave out the "...1 spitter, PLUS 40 bombers."

glengon
10-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Because you said, "Lmao wtf 28crushers? I dont even need 10". And, you left out the other details. This implies you only used a small number of crushers. So, I would have to think that either you use a lot or heals, plus other stuff, or some sort of exploit.

It's like saying, "I can 100% that base, and I only use 1 spitter." But, you leave out the "...1 spitter, PLUS 40 bombers."

Youre weird i dont get you. I was just shocked at you needing 28 crushers and i was just saying 10or less crushers are enough. I didnt say anything about not using other troops(pretty obvious who uses only crushers+heals??). Srsly, you are just weird i think youre just angry that i can beat it with less than 10crushers while you need 28..cmon...

Itoopeo
10-20-2013, 12:17 PM
Dont cry here about different tactics. Just accept the fact that my base havent got totally owned by normal players never (I have got this base like 5 weeks now)
Of course two guys destroyed me 100% with high level army that cost like 150-200k. With that kind of op army every base of game would lose (yes, even those maxed DH9 bases)

chickenjoy
10-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Looks good finman! Probably stronger than people think.

I love that its not a conventional spiral :D

glengon
10-20-2013, 10:14 PM
Yea i guess so, but forum players who know the smasher trick can beat ur base by spawning crushers into your base. Those who use 150k army on your base are probably noobs or maybe at that time you were loaded. The best army for these kind of anti smasher base is spitter army or blaster army, or if you are rich, bomber army..Spitter army is pretty cheap..

csb
10-21-2013, 11:39 AM
I was just shocked at you needing 28 crushers and i was just saying 10or less crushers are enough.

Using a lot of crushers, plus one or two L3 heals is very powerful because there are a lot health points to heal. Also, crushers are the best against dragon towers because they get a damage bonus. This is why people complain that the heals spell OP. It's like getting a new set of 28 crushers.

Blasters cost about the same as crushers. But, crushers last longer and there is plenty of time to 100% a fort with crushers. A group of blasters can die so fast that the heal is late. So, it would not be an advantage for me to use blasters, except for cleanup after the towers are destroyed.

Itoopeo
10-21-2013, 02:35 PM
Blasters are really underpowered.
Blasters are like wizards(CoC) of BD. Those got similiar health but wizard can do serious damage and AoE against other troops. Blasters are like a joke compared to bombers.
(I bet 200 smashers could destroy a base better than 100 blasters)

glengon
10-21-2013, 07:11 PM
I was just shocked at you needing 28 crushers and i was just saying 10or less crushers are enough.

Using a lot of crushers, plus one or two L3 heals is very powerful because there are a lot health points to heal. Also, crushers are the best against dragon towers because they get a damage bonus. This is why people complain that the heals spell OP. It's like getting a new set of 28 crushers.

Blasters cost about the same as crushers. But, crushers last longer and there is plenty of time to 100% a fort with crushers. A group of blasters can die so fast that the heal is late. So, it would not be an advantage for me to use blasters, except for cleanup after the towers are destroyed.
Uhh really but crushers take too long to make compared to spitters.
Lvl 5 blasters dont die thar quickly as well if you place them well. If you put 1/2crushers in front a wall of dragons, and a few blasters behind them, the dragon towers will die really quickly. Though blasters are underpowered compared to wizards, theyre cheap and faster to train compared to wizards.
What i dont get is why you would use 28 crushers against such a base when you could have used less. You could even save on a spell..
Edit: uhh finnman apparently you have not used blasters before. Theyre really good dmg dealers too.

Multibird
10-22-2013, 02:12 PM
Csb, tell me your ign, and I can teach you how to 100% your own base.

Itoopeo
10-22-2013, 03:08 PM

Uhh really but crushers take too long to make compared to spitters.
Lvl 5 blasters dont die thar quickly as well if you place them well. If you put 1/2crushers in front a wall of dragons, and a few blasters behind them, the dragon towers will die really quickly. Though blasters are underpowered compared to wizards, theyre cheap and faster to train compared to wizards.
What i dont get is why you would use 28 crushers against such a base when you could have used less. You could even save on a spell..
Edit: uhh finnman apparently you have not used blasters before. Theyre really good dmg dealers too.

I would say that blasters are a bit underpowered because i am used to CoC wizards which makes tons of dps and AoE damage :/ 5 wizards can nuke everything insanely hard and fast so blasters feels a bit lame to me

glengon
10-22-2013, 05:13 PM
Yea theyre weaker but on the other hand theyre cheaper, faster, and take up only 3 space as compared to wizards. Lvl 5 blasters can do lots of dmg compared to spitters.

Aoeqt
10-29-2013, 02:38 PM
I myself like to play clash of clans and am lvl 96, I feel as though I would have a big advantage over many people :)

Itoopeo
10-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Had to make slight modifications after the troops AI upgrade. Also finished the wall there

Kraoracha
10-31-2013, 04:59 AM
At least you are a nice trophy farm with the dh outside the wall, ony need donated troops to get 5 trophies then ask for new ones and attack someone else straight away, lol.

kabuki
10-31-2013, 05:59 AM
^.^

Itoopeo
10-31-2013, 11:38 AM
At least you are a nice trophy farm with the dh outside the wall, ony need donated troops to get 5 trophies then ask for new ones and attack someone else straight away, lol.

And everyone is happy.. trophies for you and free shield for me

Elf-Orc-Naga
11-02-2013, 04:26 AM
I want to attack this base with all bombers and heals from the top it should wipe out all :) in the end all base should have weakness :)

Itoopeo
11-03-2013, 05:11 AM
I want to attack this base with all bombers and heals from the top it should wipe out all :) in the end all base should have weakness :)

Go ahead lol