PDA

View Full Version : 2013-10-18 Content Update (132893)

AAA
10-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Pearls are on sale this weekend!

csb
10-18-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm afraid to buy pearls. There are too many buttons that i can accidentally press and lose pearls instantly.

Anyway, it's only a 20% off sale. When DL had sales, it was like half price for platinum. Half price is much more interesting than 20% off.

DocDoBig
10-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Great!

Elf-Orc-Naga
10-18-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm afraid to buy pearls. There are too many buttons that i can accidentally press and lose pearls instantly.

Anyway, it's only a 20% off sale. When DL had sales, it was like half price for platinum. Half price is much more interesting than 20% off.

Hi, yeah same case here. The good thing is, you can refund them if you've really accidentally click/press it - mail their support team. I have mine refunded twice. I told them to fix it (there should be a confirmation of the button "finish now" before pearl is wasted) -- it is not good and frustrating - we bought pearls to enjoy optimize it (with our happiness) not with frustration!

Hook
10-18-2013, 03:01 PM
20% ...>_> why not 50% :(

jb57542
10-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Pearls are on sale this weekend!

You guys need to fix some things before I sock some money into this game. Bombers OP, smashers AI, PvP matchmaking and PvP trophy gain would be a great start. I've vested hundreds between AL and PL because I felt they were worth it but this game isn't up to the same quality for me to want to spend yet.

ealax
10-19-2013, 01:49 AM
I agree ... some fixes and improvements in AI would make me want to buy more pearls. But thanks for the offer

Bgmz
10-19-2013, 04:32 AM
Stop ignoring the community and fix the major problems we tell you since month before you wanna take our money with this weekend pearl sale.
You'll lose more and more people every week, they move on to clash of clans. It's fixed and the devs listen to the community.
The only game you listen is AL...

chickenjoy
10-20-2013, 08:58 PM
You guys need to fix some things before I sock some money into this game. Bombers OP, smashers AI, PvP matchmaking and PvP trophy gain would be a great start. I've vested hundreds between AL and PL because I felt they were worth it but this game isn't up to the same quality for me to want to spend yet.

What he said.