PDA

View Full Version : Which LVL17-18 pvp guilds are the BEST

smokind
10-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Need

Derezzzed
10-19-2013, 02:43 PM
I'd wanna help you here but by guilds saying there the best it'll probably create alot of arguements within this thread

That being said if I had to pick a guild that wasn't my own idk about there rules but go with "Noobsters"

xSciepho
10-19-2013, 02:48 PM
Yup, Noobsters good guild

xSciepho
10-19-2013, 02:50 PM
I'd wanna help you here but by guilds saying there the best it'll probably create alot of arguements within this thread

That being said if I had to pick a guild that wasn't my own idk about there rules but go with "Noobsters"

My Mage is Lvl19 too, want 1v1?

Spyce
10-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Mac Apple Twinks is at 17-18?

Xpell
10-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Mac Apple Twinks is at 17-18?

Mac Apple Twinks are more of a lv 15-17 twink guild.

Some good ones at lv 17-18 are Noobsters, Rebirth...

alexdroog
10-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Rebirth +1

xSciepho
10-20-2013, 11:57 AM
Rebirth +1
Alter, haha, Rebirth ist dreck.

alexdroog
10-21-2013, 11:39 AM
It's a free country - i have my opinion, you have yours.

Maybe we should point out that Rebirth and Noobsters are not ally.
So smokind needs to make his own choice.

softbone
10-21-2013, 04:21 PM
Join noobster so that you can measure our capability - Rebirth

mvpvp is good too, they have lots of wealthy player :P

Derezzzed
10-21-2013, 08:11 PM
Join noobster so that you can measure our capability - Rebirth

mvpvp is good too, they have lots of wealthy player :P

I'm allowed to have a opinion so: I'm not hating but all I have to say is EVERY time I've fought rebirth 5v5 we've won, when Rebirth is spotblocking (which is normal for them) is the only time I see rebirth getting kills, as for Mvpvp there's 2-3 good players, the rest are just rich and only get their kill because of the arcane pets, take the pet away & there not very good

~My Opinion

& on top of all that Rebirth had to put "spy's" into Noobsters for w/e reason

Derezzzed
10-21-2013, 08:14 PM
Alter, haha, Rebirth ist dreck.

Agreed

NoobishPRO
10-28-2013, 05:08 AM
Haha Lol soft, if ace is still here we would be the best :/

Zbootyzzz
10-28-2013, 10:08 PM
There are many PvP guilds in this lvl:
l Rebirth l GM:Mrschmidt
Noobster GM:??? Maybe Mrtotnak?
Mvpvp GM:Leord
MP Allstar(Malaysian Pro Allstar XD) GM:??? Maybe Wolverrine?
Ottoman Empires GM:Thebabyorgun
Multi Death Corporation GM:??? Maybe someone that has the word Beer on it
Grins Uncomfirmed PvP Guild GM:???
Darksiders Unconfirmed PvP Guild GM:???
Im currently in Rebirth but im not gonna say my name.

NoobishPRO
10-31-2013, 09:19 AM
Hmm I think noobsters GM is the guy named cranky something, hmmm not really sure

jangles805
10-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Crankyrulez is the owner of Noobsters, but BrokenxShield is current GM, you can consider Mrtotnak co-GM aslo.
Multi Death Corp GM: Ipoopwizards.
Darksiders GM: Tocoolforyou
Noobsters are the best! The fact that we were approached by both Ottoman Empire and Rebirth for alliance(which we refused) and then had no choice but to Allie against us is proof alone. Also Rebirth sends spies over asking our build types frequently which we could care less about. Noobsters was formed from Ace so they could lvl up to 36. Ace's former GM (Bossbeatz) betrayed us then formed Executioners to battle us who we crushed into disbandment.

Spyce
10-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Mac and Rebirth!

Suzysayshi
11-01-2013, 01:36 PM
Lol All i have seen so far is everyone calling themselves good or the guild they have strong ties with good.

My personal favorite other then the guild I am in is Multi Death Corporation

I dont see these guys often but they have a well balanced mix of skills and geared players. I also love there attitude, just laid back and relax without the trash talk afterwards.

As for MP Allstars, Rebirth, Otto and Noobsters

All 3 have some good players in there

Also a special mention for Noobsters is that they have a good number of lvl 19's in there.

I am myself in Mvpvp which in my eyes is offcourse the best guild out there lvl 17-18 ;)

Just my 2 cents

Regards,
Suzy
aka toastedd

softbone
11-02-2013, 03:21 PM

Ace/executioner is long gone, I was also part of it using my other toon... If you think that ace would be the best then I wont argue about it, it's your opinion. On my end, I would never say Rebirth is best... but we are good :)

softbone
11-02-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm allowed to have a opinion so: I'm not hating but all I have to say is EVERY time I've fought rebirth 5v5 we've won, when Rebirth is spotblocking (which is normal for them) is the only time I see rebirth getting kills, as for Mvpvp there's 2-3 good players, the rest are just rich and only get their kill because of the arcane pets, take the pet away & there not very good

~My Opinion

& on top of all that Rebirth had to put "spy's" into Noobsters for w/e reason

What guild are you in? don't tell me your in noobster lvl 18-19 running from lvl 16-17.... don't talk about spotblocking coz you know yourself that noobster are also been doing that...

Hope you're not offended but lots of noobster are high level ____.. We fought with same team numbers but still they lost from the mere fact that we are all 17... I just killed 2 members today (different time frame) and they run... Hope you don't think your that strong just because you're level 19...

From all our rival guild, I say MVPVP is the tough one.. Not because they are all good, its because majority of them are wealthy with fully geared and arcane pets... I have friends there too and I have one toon there :), it's my second guild right after Ace hunter/executioner..

alexdroog
11-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Lol All i have seen so far is everyone calling themselves good or the guild they have strong ties with good.

Regards,
Suzy
aka toastedd

I fully agree with toastedd.

Fact is, you DO need a PVP guild or you'll get farmed.

Every major guild named above has honorable players, that have the potencial for leaderboard.

On the other hand hand every guild has members of that type:
- gangers
- spawn killers
- spot blockers
- low level hunters (e.g. 18 searching for 16 arena)
- farmer boys/ noob hunters/show offs who only care about their KD and avoid serious fights
- KS
- trash talkers / haters / disrespectful idiots

One rule all guilds have in common: Have FUN :-) Cause that's what's it all about! And that's why I love PVP.

NoobishPRO
11-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Nuc to xDD Yes ace is best xD

softbone
11-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Nuc to xDD Yes ace is best xD

ahahaha kw pla yan... yes Ace is best! :)

newzealand
11-05-2013, 02:11 PM
Im of noobsters guild with my lvl 18 warrior, choice guild apart from the few who "tried" to gang me 1st day i joined lol, id have to say no guild is the best reason being "we can all be killed"

just my 50cents
P.S twinkazoid!!

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 06:30 PM
What guild are you in? don't tell me your in noobster lvl 18-19 running from lvl 16-17.... don't talk about spotblocking coz you know yourself that noobster are also been doing that...

Hope you're not offended but lots of noobster are high level ____.. We fought with same team numbers but still they lost from the mere fact that we are all 17... I just killed 2 members today (different time frame) and they run... Hope you don't think your that strong just because you're level 19...

From all our rival guild, I say MVPVP is the tough one.. Not because they are all good, its because majority of them are wealthy with fully geared and arcane pets... I have friends there too and I have one toon there :), it's my second guild right after Ace hunter/executioner..

I find it hilarious that u think I'm in noobsters when my sig clearly says DARKSIDERS >_> & Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed its as simple as that, also don't pull the 16-17 stuff we all know rebirth has16-20 in there guild so don't use "level difference" as a excuse & ontop of that a 16 & 19 can't even be in the same lobby & a 17 can only join a 19 if it was orginally a 18-20 lobby and a 17 joined via the join button or party

Derezzzed
11-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Crankyrulez is the owner of Noobsters, but BrokenxShield is current GM, you can consider Mrtotnak co-GM aslo.
Multi Death Corp GM: Ipoopwizards.
Darksiders GM: Tocoolforyou
Noobsters are the best! The fact that we were approached by both Ottoman Empire and Rebirth for alliance(which we refused) and then had no choice but to Allie against us is proof alone. Also Rebirth sends spies over asking our build types frequently which we could care less about. Noobsters was formed from Ace so they could lvl up to 36. Ace's former GM (Bossbeatz) betrayed us then formed Executioners to battle us who we crushed into disbandment.

DARKSIDERS GM is Oedid, ToCoolforyou is a officer & never has been GM

Also Ottoman approached us for a alliance awhile back & we refused

TBH every guild has its share of trash talkers, spotblockers etc, just some guilds do it alot more than others >_>

Spyce
11-05-2013, 06:54 PM
There is no "best" guild.
It's up to which one you like.

Oedid
11-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Try them all out. You decide :)

NoobishPRO
11-06-2013, 11:35 AM
I'm talking of Ace being best, its my opinion and back then there were only 2 major guilds in this bracket and that's : Mvpvp and Ace Hunters Philippines and we were at peace back then until a war broke... Lol

NoobishPRO
11-06-2013, 11:37 AM
And spot blocking existed even in the earlier seasons...

wariortheturk
11-06-2013, 11:59 AM
Mvpvp is best. All twinks know who win war with fair.
Turkbomb

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

Crescentwind
11-06-2013, 05:02 PM
I find it hilarious that u think I'm in noobsters when my sig clearly says DARKSIDERS >_> & Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed its as simple as that, also don't pull the 16-17 stuff we all know rebirth has16-20 in there guild so don't use "level difference" as a excuse & ontop of that a 16 & 19 can't even be in the same lobby & a 17 can only join a 19 if it was orginally a 18-20 lobby and a 17 joined via the join button or party

Yeah I know you are in DARKSIDERS, oh don't tell me your only limited to that guild alone? lmao....Obviously I'm thinking you have toon in noobster that's why I asked -_-" Yeah we spot block same as other guild does.. Your guild don't spot block? or don't have enough team to spot block? I opened up about spotblock coz i'm thinking u have toon in noobster and I don't need to explain it further... We primary lvl 16-17 majority of lvl -20 you may say are same persons playing 16-17 those are just dual accounts for back up/support... now our other team move to 18... WHY SHOULD I MAKE AN EXCUSE? DID WE LOSE? funny we don't have to make an excuses... we just fought noobster yesterday 5v5 and we won, ASK MRTOTNAK IF I'M LYING.. And regarding level bracket OFCOURSE I KNOW ABOUT IT... Meaning if we encounter lvl 19 then there would definitely no lvl 16 on both team... funny whats your point???
If you wanna talk about you guild well we rarely encounter you in the field since you guys are high lvl's... Our conversation ends here coz there's no point at all...

Maybe you were once ganged by our team that's why you're really concern about spot blocking xD.. . If that's the case well I'm sorry for your death :)

Higuani
11-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Mvpvp is best. All twinks know who win war with fair.
Turkbomb

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

My first twink guild i joined and still with them.

Bazzoooka / Piranhia

leo36
11-09-2013, 11:49 AM
There are many PvP guilds in this lvl:
l Rebirth l GM:Mrschmidt
Noobster GM:??? Maybe Mrtotnak?
Mvpvp GM:Leord
MP Allstar(Malaysian Pro Allstar XD) GM:??? Maybe Wolverrine?
Ottoman Empires GM:Thebabyorgun
Multi Death Corporation GM:??? Maybe someone that has the word Beer on it
Grins Uncomfirmed PvP Guild GM:???
Darksiders Unconfirmed PvP Guild GM:???
Im currently in Rebirth but im not gonna say my name.

The gm's ign of mvpvp. is it Leord or Leored?

Derezzzed
11-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Yeah I know you are in DARKSIDERS, oh don't tell me your only limited to that guild alone? lmao....Obviously I'm thinking you have toon in noobster that's why I asked -_-" Yeah we spot block same as other guild does.. Your guild don't spot block? or don't have enough team to spot block? I opened up about spotblock coz i'm thinking u have toon in noobster and I don't need to explain it further... We primary lvl 16-17 majority of lvl -20 you may say are same persons playing 16-17 those are just dual accounts for back up/support... now our other team move to 18... WHY SHOULD I MAKE AN EXCUSE? DID WE LOSE? funny we don't have to make an excuses... we just fought noobster yesterday 5v5 and we won, ASK MRTOTNAK IF I'M LYING.. And regarding level bracket OFCOURSE I KNOW ABOUT IT... Meaning if we encounter lvl 19 then there would definitely no lvl 16 on both team... funny whats your point???
If you wanna talk about you guild well we rarely encounter you in the field since you guys are high lvl's... Our conversation ends here coz there's no point at all...

Maybe you were once ganged by our team that's why you're really concern about spot blocking xD.. . If that's the case well I'm sorry for your death :)

Lmao no I have no toon in noobsters lol, the reason I suggested noobsters is Becuase I don't have to be a ego-maniac such as yourself & say "yep my own guilds the best there's no question about it" & I find it funny cuz every time I join a lobby that
You guys are in and noobsters are spotblocking you you're all crying and trash talking yet any chance you get to spotblock you will, hypocrites much?

& no DARKSIDERS doesn't spotblock, we don't need to resort to cheating to get kills like you do ;)

& just for the record, ya when you're spotblocking and ganging ofc you're killing is its 5v4 5v3 lol, I just find it funny every time it's a even fight you guys get destroyed and run from the lobby or call in all warriors

Trash talk as much as you want but all guilds at that lvl and who PVP know you do that so don't lie about it

Nostek
11-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Lmao no I have no toon in noobsters lol, the reason I suggested noobsters is Becuase I don't have to be a ego-maniac such as yourself & say "yep my own guilds the best there's no question about it" & I find it funny cuz every time I join a lobby that
You guys are in and noobsters are spotblocking you you're all crying and trash talking yet any chance you get to spotblock you will, hypocrites much?

& no DARKSIDERS doesn't spotblock, we don't need to resort to cheating to get kills like you do ;)

& just for the record, ya when you're spotblocking and ganging ofc you're killing is its 5v4 5v3 lol, I just find it funny every time it's a even fight you guys get destroyed and run from the lobby or call in all warriors

Trash talk as much as you want but all guilds at that lvl and who PVP know you do that so don't lie about it

Yeah guys cmon... Darksiders doesn't spotblock, they just ask noobsters to do it for them. :)

Derezzzed
11-09-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah guys cmon... Darksiders doesn't spotblock, they just ask noobsters to do it for them. :)

Lmao just cuz were allied with Noobsters and they choose to spotblock the lobby isn't my problem

You guys still haven't addressed what happens in a even fight I wonder why.....

And hey Rebirth I wouldn't talk about using other guilds to spotblock, you & ottoman are spotblocking for each other all the time >_> or u gonna deny that to?

Nostek
11-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Lmao just cuz were allied with Noobsters and they choose to spotblock the lobby isn't my problem

You guys still haven't addressed what happens in a even fight I wonder why.....

And hey Rebirth I wouldn't talk about using other guilds to spotblock, you & ottoman are spotblocking for each other all the time >_> or u gonna deny that to?
Was pretty funny you guys were in a TDM game vs my guild and it was 3v4, your team was up 13-1. Then I came in and what do u know? we won 20-19 of course u quit before the end game like most do. I don't deny spotblocking seeing as "most" do it to us. Also everyone thinks that when they kill our lvl 17 character with their 19, that we don't kill them back with our 20 or so on? If you want an even fight hit us up and ill play my other characters we will see how far you get 5v5 your guild vs Rebirth if you even have 5 guild members at this level lol.

Oedid
11-09-2013, 06:27 PM

I like that logic. Its funny. :)

But I will dispel any rumours before it begins. The GM of Noobsters and I have never even spoken once. Our alliance was set in place by my officers. We have no means of communicating to one another about strategy. We simply have some very basic guidelines. We're allies. We don't kill eachother. We just kill everyone else. :)

PvP will always be the source of conflict. Everyone spotblocks. That's the name of the game. Its all about which teams can get the upper hand and spot block first. I don't micro manage. I just encourage everyone to have fun. And if the game isn't going well, leave.

Keep up the pvp folks.

Need

And back to the original post. I welcome you to try all guilds out and just see who you get along with most of all. The best guild is the people you get along with best of all. Win or Lose.

Derezzzed
11-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Was pretty funny you guys were in a TDM game vs my guild and it was 3v4, your team was up 13-1. Then I came in and what do u know? we won 20-19 of course u quit before the end game like most do. I don't deny spotblocking seeing as "most" do it to us. Also everyone thinks that when they kill our lvl 17 character with their 19, that we don't kill them back with our 20 or so on? If you want an even fight hit us up and ill play my other characters we will see how far you get 5v5 your guild vs Rebirth if you even have 5 guild members at this level lol.

You mean when there was 3 19s on your team (2 warriors and a rouge) & 1 19 from DS (me, sorc) one 18 noobster (rouge) & two no-geared randoms(which were a rouge and a sorc) (2rouges, 2sorcs) ya no Shxt you won lol, 2 warrior heals :p, how bout all those times in CTF in a 5v5 though hm? Why you guys always running from the lobby when it's a 5v5?

Truth is: You guys only wanna be in lobby's you have spotblockers or you wanna hunt lower levels/noobs & every time there's a even 5v5 you run or you guys try and say "this persons calling me join him guys" and leave the lobby, I got no problem with you personally all I'm trying to say is why does your guild feel the need to spotblock and cheat for there kills? If you're such a "best 17-18 pvp guild" shouldn't you be able to get kills without blocking?

Nostek
11-10-2013, 05:53 PM
You mean when there was 3 19s on your team (2 warriors and a rouge) & 1 19 from DS (me, sorc) one 18 noobster (rouge) & two no-geared randoms(which were a rouge and a sorc) (2rouges, 2sorcs) ya no Shxt you won lol, 2 warrior heals :p, how bout all those times in CTF in a 5v5 though hm? Why you guys always running from the lobby when it's a 5v5?

Truth is: You guys only wanna be in lobby's you have spotblockers or you wanna hunt lower levels/noobs & every time there's a even 5v5 you run or you guys try and say "this persons calling me join him guys" and leave the lobby, I got no problem with you personally all I'm trying to say is why does your guild feel the need to spotblock and cheat for there kills? If you're such a "best 17-18 pvp guild" shouldn't you be able to get kills without blocking?
Haven't seen 5 of your guild members on the same team at this level once yet and like I said earlier just let us know and we can have a guild war. Darksiders vs Rebirth

softbone
11-10-2013, 06:20 PM

Since when did I said REBIRTH is the best? scroll up.. Do you have brain or what???

Good choice you suggested noobster who also spotblock rofl

I can say that you're the ego-maniac who keep pushing your self for this discussion.. You're not part of it and WILL NEVER WILL :)

better try joining other threads discussion, "AL Guides" maybe? rofl

You are totally brainless... I'm sorry but its true :)

And I'm still sorry for you death :P

Cheers!

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 06:32 PM
Since when did I said REBIRTH is the best? scroll up.. Do you have brain or what???

Good choice you suggested noobster who also spotblock rofl

I can say that you're the ego-maniac who keep pushing your self for this discussion.. You're not part of it and WILL NEVER WILL :)

better try joining other threads discussion, "AL Guides" maybe? rofl

You are totally brainless... I'm sorry but its true :)

And I'm still sorry for you death :P

Cheers!

"Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" >_>

I'm the ego-maniac? LMAO you gave your opinion, than I gave mine & you guys decided to attack me for it LOL both of you are pushing the convo/arguement, I've been replying to you both LOL, as I said I don't have to go around saying "yep I'm in this guild so it's automatically the best" like the both of you are

I don't have to go & brag about my own guild that's why I said Noobsters lol but both of you 2 wanna keep going on and on and on LOL

But since "the guild your in is automatically the best" by your guys logic, If you really wanna talk about "Best Guilds" how bout u go check the Top Guild Ratings & look at Darksiders ranking ;)

PS: you've never killed me ;)

softbone
11-10-2013, 06:36 PM
"Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" >_>

I'm the ego-maniac? LMAO you gave your opinion, than I gave mine & you guys decided to attack me for it LOL both of you are pushing the convo/arguement, I've been replying to you both LOL, as I said I don't have to go around saying "yep I'm in this guild so it's automatically the best" like the both of you are

If you really wanna talk about "Best Guilds" how bout u go check the Top Guild Ratings & look at Darsiders ranking ;)

I don't have to go & brag about my own guild that's why I said Noobsters lol but both of you 2 wanna keep going on and on and on LOL

"Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" - Means we are the best??? ... wow dude you don't know how to interpret a statement... Now its confirm you are brainless ...

Here read my previous post for your reference, hope this will help you.. And please try to focus your self to school first, you're getting slow :)
Quote Originally Posted by NoobishPRO View Post
Ace/executioner is long gone, I was also part of it using my other toon... If you think that ace would be the best then I wont argue about it, it's your opinion. On my end, I would never say Rebirth is best... but we are good

softbone
11-10-2013, 06:42 PM
Ooops I forgot..

I'm still sorry for your death :)

BDW, I salute your GM... such an awesome guy...

And please reply to NOSTEK post... I can't wait for it :P

Cheers!

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 06:43 PM
"Join noobsters so you can measure are strength -Rebirth" - Means we are the best??? ... wow dude you don't know how to interpret a statement... Now its confirm you are brainless ...

Here read my previous post for your reference, hope this will help you.. And please try to focus your self to school first, you're getting slow :)
Ace/executioner is long gone, I was also part of it using my other toon... If you think that ace would be the best then I wont argue about it, it's your opinion. On my end, I would never say Rebirth is best... but we are good

Because that's not bragging about your own guild and saying your better >_> okkkkkkkkkk

Btw it's *confirmed not confirm >_> if your gonna call me brainless atleast have enough of a brain yourself to use the correct word >_>

softbone
11-10-2013, 06:49 PM
Because that's not bragging about your own guild and saying your better >_> okkkkkkkkkk

Btw it's *confirmed not confirm >_> if your gonna call me brainless atleast have enough of a brain yourself to use the correct word >_>

Now correcting my words?

here correct yours:

"the guild your in is automatically the best" ---> its should be you're in and not YOUR IN
I'm the ego-maniac? LMAO you gave your opinion, than I gave mine --->>> "THEN" not THAN

have enough???

your posts are nonsense...

I never use the word "BETTER" you don't know how to read?? I said "BUT WE ARE GOOD"

you're still brainless and just making fun of your self.. Check my post I didn't edit it like you do...

softbone
11-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Again please read this for your reference, and let your bigger brother help you out...

softbone
11-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Here's one more "Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed " ->> seriously "THERE getting killed"?

You're so funny.. Eat your words.. Creating another topic ROFL

You're still brainless

And I'm still sorry for your death....

So you still wanna push that we think our guild is best?? Or I said our guild is best?? or even "BETTER" ??

softbone
11-10-2013, 07:03 PM
PS: you've never killed me ;)

Did I said that I DID?

boom thanks for giving another one.. TOTALLY BRAINLESS..

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 07:08 PM
Here's one more "Rebirth does spotblock, when they don't there getting killed " ->> seriously "THERE getting killed"?

You're so funny.. Eat your words.. Creating another topic ROFL

You're still brainless

And I'm still sorry for your death....

So you still wanna push that we think our guild is best?? Or I said our guild is best?? or even "BETTER" ??

One: Why you needed to triple post is beyond me >_>

Two: you're the one that called me brainless yet you can't even use proper words & btw your & you're, then & than are common GRAMMAR mistakes used on the Internet, you couldn't even use the right word >_>

Three: you're still the one that turned this into a arguement after I gave my OPINION I don't know what you're getting so mad over lol

Four: learn how to quote properly because you obviously can't do that >_>

Five: you keep saying "sorry for your death" but have never killed me... Funny...

Six: why you're continuing to argue & defend your guild is beyond me when my whole first comment was "rebirth spotblocks" which you've agreed with but you've decided to take it further, just remember who started this nonsense lol

softbone
11-10-2013, 07:19 PM
One: Why you needed to triple post is beyond me >_>

Two: you're the one that called me brainless yet you can't even use proper words & btw your & you're, then & than are common GRAMMAR mistakes used on the Internet, you couldn't even use the right word >_>

Three: you're still the one that turned this into a arguement after I gave my OPINION I don't know what you're getting so mad over lol

Four: learn how to quote properly because you obviously can't do that >_>

Five: you keep saying "sorry for your death" but have never killed me... Funny...

Six: why you're continuing to argue & defend your guild is beyond me when my whole first comment was "rebirth spotblocks" which you've agreed with but you've decided to take it further, just remember who started this nonsense lol

one: There's no rules regarding triple post.

two: I called you brainless coz u dont know how to analyze and started to correct my grammars..

three: I'm not mad.. I'm laughing at you coz as what I've said, you don't know how to analyze a statement, you're acusing me that I think our guild is best or even said those words :)

four: QUOTING ain't required, and obviously I know... Got anything else to discuss?

Five: SAYING "SORRY FOR YOUR DEATH" doesn't mean that I killed you... Atleast ask your mom or anyone who has brain what's the meaning when people saying SORRY to someone... Brainless boy

Six: You joined this conversation but the fact is youre not part of it... I DID ARGUE with you when you said that "I THINK OUR GUILD IS BEST" you just don't accept it that you were wrong about it.. AND A BRAINLESS when you included your proof in your post...

Still sorry for your death.....

Anything else?

And reply to NOSTEK post.. So that we can start the 5v5 match.... ok??

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 07:29 PM
one: There's no rules regarding triple post.

two: I called you brainless coz u dont know how to analyze and started to correct my grammars..

three: I'm not mad.. I'm laughing at you coz as what I've said, you don't know how to analyze a statement, you're acusing me that I think our guild is best or even said those words :)

four: QUOTING ain't required, and obviously I know... Got anything else to discuss?

Five: SAYING "SORRY FOR YOUR DEATH" doesn't mean that I killed you... Atleast ask your mom or anyone who has brain what's the meaning when people saying SORRY to someone... Brainless boy

Six: You joined this conversation but the fact is your not part of it... I DID ARGUE with you when you said that "I THINK OUR GUILD IS BEST" you just don't accept it the you were wrong about it.. AND A BRAINLESS when you included your proof in your post...

Still sorry for your death.....

Anything else?

And reply to NOSTEK post.. So that we can start the 5v5 match.... ok??

I didn't correct your grammar >_> I corrected the word you used Becuase it was the wrong word maybe you should go back to school and learn what "grammar" means >_>

Did I say there was a rule against triple posting? I said I don't see why you needed to do that pretty hypocritical that your attacking me based off of "things that were never said"

"Mom this, Mom that" never heard that before on the Internet >_>

I'm quite aware that "sorry" means your apologizing for something (or in your case being sarcastic) but saying "sorry for your death" is implying that I have died by you or something that you are referring to

Actually you joined my conversation lol, I was the first one who posted & you replyed to my comment, you joined/started a convo with me LOL

I have 5v5 rebirth multiple times & 2 things happen: one you start losing and leave the lobby or you throw your guildes on the opposite team b4 we get 5 members in (& this has been on PLANNED 5v5 not random lobby's) you guys can't even 5v5 without attempting to spotblock >_>

& as for setting up a 5v5 DARKSIDERS is going to 20-21 because we have a Top Guild Ranking to keep up, unless u have members at that level it can't happen (& I wouldn't be the one to set that up anyway)

softbone
11-10-2013, 07:46 PM
I didn't correct your grammar >_> I corrected the word you used Becuase it was the wrong word maybe you should go back to school and learn what "grammar" means >_>

Did I say there was a rule against triple posting? I said I don't see why you needed to do that pretty hypocritical that your attacking me based off of "things that were never said"

"Mom this, Mom that" never heard that before on the Internet >_>

I'm quite aware that "sorry" means your apologizing for something (or in your case being sarcastic) but saying "sorry for your death" is implying that I have died by you or something that you are referring to

Actually you joined my conversation lol, I was the first one who posted & you replyed to my comment, you joined/started a convo with me LOL

I have 5v5 rebirth multiple times & 2 things happen: one you start losing and leave the lobby or you throw your guildes on the opposite team b4 we get 5 members in (& this has been on PLANNED 5v5 not random lobby's) you guys can't even 5v5 without attempting to spotblock >_>

& as for setting up a 5v5 DARKSIDERS is going to 20-21 because we have a Top Guild Ranking to keep up, unless u have members at that level it can't happen (& I wouldn't be the one to set that up anyway)

are common grammar mistakes? ---> hmmm something wrong here..

MOM THIS, MOM THAT --->>> From what generation are you? BWAHAHAHA

When there's no rule then it aint bad, should I say that I dont want to edit my post and add it? :) .. Still don't accept it that you misinterpret my statement..funny :)

OH really I JOINED YOUR CONVERSATION??? ahahahhaa.. you joined mine.. you fool... scroll back

STILL BRAINLESS

I dont give a fck regarding past 5v5.. JUST SAY YES OR NO to nostek

this is level 17-18 discussion AND YOU'RE STILL NOT PART OF IT

YOU STILL DONT ACCEPT THE FACT THE YOU WERE WRONG THINKING THAT I THINK OUR GUILD I BEST.. As what I've said to my friend NOOBISHPRO "I will never say Rebirth is best"

Kindly scroll back to previous posts coz u missed it...

You died still sorry for your death... BRAINLESS
clue: I felt sorry coz you died :) Atleast GOOGLE "SORRY" omg thats too much hint :P

Nostek
11-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Where did I say our guild was the best lol. Take 2 steps back with what you posted about our guild with xSciepho hmm? "Rebirth ist dreck.""Agreed" You say you have 5v5'd against us many times and we spot blocked you? Wonder how that must have happened in the first place, oh right one of your friends left. And if you want to bring up spotblocking, yes I have been spot blocked by warriors in your guild a lot but I dont go complaining about it. Still waiting for that match up since im sure you guys haven't leveled up yet.

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 07:56 PM

are common grammar mistakes? ---> hmmm something wrong here..

MOM THIS, MOM THAT --->>> From what generation are you? BWAHAHAHA

When there's no rule then it aint bad, should I say that I dont want to edit my post and add it? :) .. Still don't accept it that you misinterpret my statement..funny :)

OH really I JOINED YOUR CONVERSATION??? ahahahhaa.. you joined mine.. you fool... scroll back

STILL BRAINLESS

I dont give a fck regarding past 5v5.. JUST SAY YES OR NO to nostek

this is level 17-18 discussion AND YOU'RE STILL NOT PART OF IT

YOU STILL DONT ACCEPT THE FACT THE YOU WERE WRONG THINKING THAT I THINK OUR GUILD I BEST.. As what I've said to my friend NOOBISHPRO "I will never say Rebirth is best"

Kindly scroll back to previous posts coz u missed it...

You died still sorry for your death... BRAINLESS
clue: I felt sorry coz you died :) Atleast GOOGLE "SORRY" omg thats too much hint :P

*Sigh* now all your doing is repeating yourself >_>

Do you know what the definition of Insanity is? "Repeating the same thing the exact same way & expecting different results"

There's no point in arguing if all you do is repeat yourself >_>

PS: if you had a brain & looked at my last post you would have seen that I clearly said "Darksiders has gone to 20-21 unless u have members at that LVL it can't happen"

PPS: you're still the one that's MAD, your still the one that replyed to my OPINION & you're still the one that keeps going on >_>

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:00 PM
Where did I say our guild was the best lol. Take 2 steps back with what you posted about our guild with xSciepho hmm? "Rebirth ist dreck.""Agreed" You say you have 5v5'd against us many times and we spot blocked you? Wonder how that must have happened in the first place, oh right one of your friends left. And if you want to bring up spotblocking, yes I have been spot blocked by warriors in your guild a lot but I dont go complaining about it. Still waiting for that match up since im sure you guys haven't leveled up yet.

You don't read either apparently >_>

"Planned 5v5 you guys will join the other team before are 5 members got in the match" >_>

& funny that you say "I've never seen 5 of your guild members in a lobby" but now your saying "I've been spotblocked by one of your warriors" PLZ tell me how we've spotblocked if there's never been 5 of us in a lobby >_>

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:05 PM
*Sigh* now all your doing is repeating yourself >_>

Do you know what the definition of Insanity is? "Repeating the same thing the exact same way & expecting different results"

There's no point in arguing if all you do is repeat yourself >_>

PS: if you had a brain & looked at my last post you would have seen that I clearly said "Darksiders has gone to 20-21 unless u have members at that LVL it can't happen"

I'm repeating it coz you still don't get it lmao.. Obvious enough? you're still brainless

well PS As what I've said just reply to NOSTEK "YES" or "NO" you had your conversation with him atleast show some respect and reply back..

Since you can't accept his challenge then better step back coz there's no room for you here...

Accept these facts:

You think I said/think our guild is best <--- but you were wrong
I'm sorry for your death <--- Misinterpret and dont even know the word "SORRY"
MOM THIS, MOM THAT <--- i dunno why you mentioned this lmao :)

===>>> You're part right but research a little bit further kid you missed that thought :)

google this : "SORRY MEANING" and press ENTER

& funny that you say "I've never seen 5 of your guild members in a lobby" but now your saying "I've been spotblocked by one of your warriors" PLZ tell me how we've spotblocked if there's never been 5 of us in a lobby >_>

"I've been spotblocked by one of your warriors" >>>> OMG DID I SAID THIS??? ANOTHER INVENTED WORDS.. LMAO.. QUOTE IT PLEASE

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:09 PM
PPS: you're still the one that's MAD, your still the one that replyed to my OPINION & you're still the one that keeps going on >_>

PSS you don't even know how to predict when will people get MAD.. whahaha.. Apparently we're currently laughing at you in our Guild conversation...

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:09 PM
I'm repeating it coz you still don't get it lmao.. Obvious enough? you're still brainless

well PS As what I've said just reply to NOSTEK "YES" or "NO" you had your conversation with him atleast show some respect and reply back..

Since you can't accept his challenge then better step back coz there's no room for you here...

Accept this facts:

You think I said/think our guild is best <--- but you were wrong
I'm sorry for your death <--- Misinterpret and dont even know the word "SORRY"
MOM THIS, MOM THAT <--- i dunno why you mentioned this lmao :)

===>>> You're part right but research a little bit further kid you missed that thought :)

google this : "SORRY MEANING" and press ENTER

*yawn* you bore me

I've replied to your buddy 2 times now but neither of you can read apparently >_>

Woop de do I was wrong happy I admit it?

I'm still right that you spotblock, cheat for your kills & in the past can't fight a fair 5v5 or stay and take your beating

As for your "SORRY" crap it's a mediocre attempt at Sarcasm & that's that

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:11 PM
PSS you don't even know how to predict when will people get MAD.. whahaha.. Apparently we're currently laughing at you in our Guild conversation...

*Claps* congrats your laughing, want a cookie?

I could care less what you & your guild are doing lololol

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:13 PM
"Planned 5v5 you guys will join the other team before are 5 members got in the match" >_>
>_>

FUNNY, we're being seriously here.. A 5v5 match no spot blocking... I bet you haven't tried a 5v5 guild war match... But i know this would not happen since you don't have members that fits the criteria...You only have the mouth

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:17 PM
FUNNY, we're being seriously here.. A 5v5 match no spot blocking... I bet you haven't tried a 5v5 guild war match... But i know this would not happen since you don't have members that fits the criteria...You only have the mouth

Coming from the one opening his mouth,trash talking, using sarcasm & being a plain arse this whole thread >_>

We've 5v5 you before & that's what you did stop covering it up lol, we HAD members for the criteria now we don't, unless u want a 20-21 5v5 but then again I see you guys spotblocking like you always do

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:18 PM
*yawn* you bore me

I've replied to your buddy 2 times now but neither of you can read apparently >_>

Woop de do I was wrong happy I admit it?

I'm still right that you spotblock, cheat for your kills & in the past can't fight a fair 5v5 or stay and take your beating

As for your "SORRY" crap it's a mediocre attempt at Sarcasm & that's that

Cheats lmao?? apparently all are doing that, which means you're ignorant.. You act that you know much regarding lvl 17-18 but you don't have one nor a part of it... You only have the mouth...

as for my SORRY CRAPS hope now you realize it...Don't start forget that you started arguing about the true meaning of it :)wahahaha

BRAINLESS

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Cheats lmao?? apparently all are doing that, which means you're ignorant.. You act that you know much regarding lvl 17-18 but you don't have one nor a part of it... You only have the mouth...

as for my SORRY CRAPS hope now you realize it...Don't start forget that you started arguing about the true meaning of it :)wahahaha

BRAINLESS

Spotblocking is cheating lol it's "stacking the deck in your favour" it gives the other team the in-ability to have another player who will actually fight for them so yes it is cheating LOL

I love how you keep reapeating yourself though, can't think of anything better to say? Lolololol ok

& your "brainless" comment & you're minor attempt at trolling bores me lol keep going on all you want but all you do is say the same thing every post

PS: you're wrong I HAD a 18 Mage NOW I have a 20 warrior :p don't assume

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:22 PM
Coming from the one opening his mouth,trash talking, using sarcasm & being a plain arse this whole thread >_>

We've 5v5 you before & that's what you did stop covering it up lol, we HAD members for the criteria now we don't, unless u want a 20-21 5v5 but then again I see you guys spotblocking like you always do

Now you're starting cleaning your mess.. Good job.. ahahahha

I salute you :)

As what I've said I don't care about your past 5v5 nor your thought about it.... why you keep bragging it up..?

Just talk kid, coz that all you got :)

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Spotblocking is cheating lol it's "stacking the deck in your favour" it gives the other team the in-ability to have another player who will actually fight for them so yes it is cheating LOL

I love how you keep reapeating yourself though, can't think of anything better to say? Lolololol ok

& your "brainless" comment & you're minor attempt at trolling bores me lol keep going on all you want but all you do is say the same thing every post

You got it im trolling you, BRAINLESS... it hurts when its TRUE

Since when spotblocking is cheating?? haven't read that in history... Well you can create your own game perhaps :)
Since it abide the rules then its not cheating... more like a tactics :) grow up kid...

ehem.. Goodjob your idol noobster also cheating xD

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Now you're starting cleaning your mess.. Good job.. ahahahha

I salute you :)

As what I've said I don't care about your past 5v5 nor your thought about it.... why you keep bragging it up..?

Just talk kid, coz that all you got :)

Mhmm but your the one talking trash on the forums when I've said if u have a 20-21 let's fight >_> what do you have to back your talk up? Lol a bunch of spotblocking guildmates? LMAO

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:29 PM
You got it im trolling you, BRAINLESS... it hurts when its TRUE

Since when spotblocking is cheating?? haven't read that in history... Well you can create your own game perhaps :)
Since it abide the rules then its not cheating... more like a tactics :) grow up kid...

ehem.. Goodjob your idol noobster also cheating xD

*claps* keep trolling but you're not very good at it >_> & if u don't think fighting someone 5v4 or 5v3 without allowing the other team to even it up is cheating then you have no brain >_>

It's not tactics, it's being cheap noobs who can't fight a 5v5 so they need to gang LOL it's pretty pathetic actually

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Mhmm but your the one talking trash on the forums when I've said if u have a 20-21 let's fight >_> what do you have to back your talk up? Lol a bunch of spotblocking guildmates? LMAO

Last time I checked this forum is regarding level 17-18, and the challenge of nostek was about that said level bracket... hmmm.. I think youre lost...

I understand bro you cant spotblock, coz you dont have enough team to do that.. And you're still a kid thinking its cheating.... Pity :)

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:35 PM
*claps* keep trolling but you're not very good at it >_> & if u don't think fighting someone 5v4 or 5v3 without allowing the other team to even it up is cheating then you have no brain >_>

It's not tactics, it's being cheap noobs who can't fight a 5v5 so they need to gang LOL it's pretty pathetic actually

I'll help you out kid... CTF PVP is 5v5 match... regarding its number.... There's no rule about it, you just have to kill or flag... Ask dev or someone in STS to explain it further...

It started to get wrong when ITS OFFICIAL 5v5 MATCH... get it?

It is official when its being announced in forum or in GAME...

Hope now you can distinguish what is TACTICS and what is cheating.. you got that?

BRAINLESS wahhhahahah

Derezzzed
11-10-2013, 08:35 PM
Last time I checked this forum is regarding level 17-18, and the challenge of nostek was about that said level bracket... hmmm.. I think youre lost...

I understand bro you cant spotblock, coz you dont have enough team to do that.. And you're still a kid thinking its cheating.... Pity :)

LOL you think we don't have enough members xD :,) that's a good joke, the difference is that we see no need to spotblock lol we don't need to CHEAT for are kills (maybe you should look up the definition of "cheating" if you don't think spotblocking is cheating)

& it's cool, you can keep up you're pathetic spotblocking, I pity you actually, never could win in a even fight it's so sad :,(

softbone
11-10-2013, 08:45 PM
LOL you think we don't have enough members xD :,) that's a good joke, the difference is that we see no need to spotblock lol we don't need to CHEAT for are kills (maybe you should look up the definition of "cheating" if you don't think spotblocking is cheating)

& it's cool, you can keep up you're pathetic spotblocking, I pity you actually, never could win in a even fight it's so sad :,(

We've won a lot you just don't know it coz you're not part of it.. You encountered maybe once in your life but that doesn't mean you know everything..Dont forget this is lvl 17-18, you should know your place... LMAO we pity you mouth boy...

Here's the meaning in wikipedia:
Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation. Cheating is the getting of reward for ability by dishonest means

Keyword: immoral, breaking of rules, dishonest..

hmmm.. we'll I guess you just have to ask the dev regarding about it ...wahahahaha or suggest things out? or report us? ahahahaha.. KID please... :)

and for the TACTICS, here's your reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactic_(method)

Please read it to add knowledge...

BRAINLESS :)

I forgot, nice you have lots of members and don't spotblock.. I salute you! :P

Delphina
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Time to close of this thread. Please everyone play nice.