PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to BD, STS dev please read - "FINISH NOW"

Elf-Orc-Naga
10-18-2013, 02:56 PM
As I expected there are lots of complaints lodged because of "FINISH NOW" click. Please add confirmation on these. I know our fingers and brains are not perfectly wired that sometimes we make mistakes pushing them accidentally. It lessen the quality of game in my opinion.

By the way, thanks for refunding my pears for those accidental pushed but it won't make me more careful - as I did it twice, sad to say. The real solution is by improving it so our time (sending mail, refunding etc.) will not be wasted too.

Anyway thanks in advance (if you've read this)!
All the best

Rare
10-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Good luck. They'll cut you off from refunds eventually. I've wasted some 700 pearls since they stopped refunding me. And for that I'll not spend another cent.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

Zhame
10-19-2013, 08:43 PM
I think dev would not read this because they busy with their new game(again) called "Battle COmmand"

glengon
10-19-2013, 09:01 PM
Nah they wont fix this cause this earns money for them too..

jb57542
10-21-2013, 07:33 AM
When I'm upgrading a dojo I move it to a corner of the map where no other dojo's are at. This has stopped me from hitting the finish button. In addition I use the new dojo rotation buttons a lot which also helps prevent wasting pearls.