PDA

View Full Version : Am i missing a super Bael II secret?

HBomber
10-18-2013, 08:57 PM
Everytime i spawn into Windmoore Harbor to test my luck finding Bael i always see the same 2 guys spawn in (i will leave their legendary names off this forum) and then within a second spawn out (as people do going from jarl into forest then back to reset map) constantly while i battle my way through the map with PUGS. Never before have i seen either of them stay long enough to fight, nor do they answer PMs.

Do they know some secret to Bael II spawn appearance that noone else is aware of? Maybe its the color of Aisha's dress, or the size of the tree, the distance of the quest drop or the number of dead ppl lying on the floor that reveals whether they decide to stay or go (since my luck determines i never find Bael)??! It certainly doesn't seem like they are farming anywhere else either...

If anyone could enlighten me as to what these legendary guys are secretly doing i would really appreciate it as my curiosity has been piqued for many a week, yet i only feel the need to ask now...!!

Laurentsz
10-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Everytime i spawn into Windmoore Harbor to test my luck finding Bael i always see the same 2 guys spawn in (i will leave their legendary names off this forum) and then within a second spawn out (as people do going from jarl into forest then back to reset map) constantly while i battle my way through the map with PUGS. Never before have i seen either of them stay long enough to fight, nor do they answer PMs.

Do they know some secret to Bael II spawn appearance that noone else is aware of? Maybe its the color of Aisha's dress, or the size of the tree, the distance of the quest drop or the number of dead ppl lying on the floor that reveals whether they decide to stay or go (since my luck determines i never find Bael)??! It certainly doesn't seem like they are farming anywhere else either...

If anyone could enlighten me as to what these legendary guys are secretly doing i would really appreciate it as my curiosity has been piqued for many a week, yet i only feel the need to ask now...!!

do u mean "shaunhab CS ??" ps : i don't remember the name exactly.
i feel annoyed when they just enter windmore harbour, than left. enter again with another name, than left.
ARE THEY BOTS ?? cause they always have a similar amount of HP and MP

maybe STS u should check for this guys. every time i enter the map, they will do the same exactly than left

HBomber
10-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Yes...haha. The other guys name begins with X..

I hope they will be as famous as Onade one day!!

I still have no answers to your question tho... :)

aarrgggggg
10-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Now that u mention it i've noticed that in windmoore as well hmmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder

Laurentsz
10-19-2013, 02:50 AM
Now that u mention it i've noticed that in windmoore as well hmmmmmmmmmm makes me wonder

now.. do u think that it might be a bot or not ? everyday i saw him. try to pm but no answer, LOL.

DEV must hurry to check this out :)

Konviict
10-19-2013, 06:37 AM
Lol I also see them, its a rouge and a sorc, they both have around 700K+ pve kills
They keep teleing, lol