PDA

View Full Version : another thread bout red areas

Hinataa
10-19-2013, 06:20 AM
How many times u been killed without being in red area? If its possible stg can u make it lil more precise, ty

Kakashis
10-19-2013, 07:14 AM
happens all the time to me. I think it has a lot to do with lag, so it may appear that you're out, but actually still in :(

Derezzzed
10-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Even when I'm playing with 120ping I still get hit outside the redzone, Glob, Frostir & Inahesh are perfect examples

Taejo
10-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Red zones are being looked into by top men.

GreenDiamond
10-19-2013, 10:18 PM
happens all the time to me. I think it has a lot to do with lag, so it may appear that you're out, but actually still in :(
i thought so too :)

drgrimmy
10-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Yeah I find that I have to get out of the red zone almost a full second before the attack to make sure I don't get hit. Almost impossible in some cases with the bosses with larger red zones (eg frostnir) unles you have a speed pet. Very frusturating... Nevertheless, I find that the zones are actually pretty accurate. If a red zone appears, you are on the edge right outside the red zone when it appears, and you don't move, you almost never get hit. As a result I think it is lag or latency between you and the server. It is the same reason why as a mage your lifegiver can go off over you dead body or as a rogue you can die right on top of health packs. In these cases I think you are already dead on the server, but not yet on your device still allowing you to cast heal and run over health packs, of course with no benefit as you are already dead!

Hinataa
10-20-2013, 05:45 PM
Yeah I find that I have to get out of the red zone almost a full second before the attack to make sure I don't get hit. Almost impossible in some cases with the bosses with larger red zones (eg frostnir) unles you have a speed pet. Very frusturating... Nevertheless, I find that the zones are actually pretty accurate. If a red zone appears, you are on the edge right outside the red zone when it appears, and you don't move, you almost never get hit. As a result I think it is lag or latency between you and the server. It is the same reason why as a mage your lifegiver can go off over you dead body or as a rogue you can die right on top of health packs. In these cases I think you are already dead on the server, but not yet on your device still allowing you to cast heal and run over health packs, of course with no benefit as you are already dead!

Always a step in front... thats probably rite:)