PDA

View Full Version : Battle of the Greats: L36 AL CTF Tournament!

Pages : 1 [2]

Zeus
10-22-2013, 05:59 PM
Team Our Ego Ain't Yo Amigo... please refrain from having an obscenely long name. The tournament is glitching because your name literally prevents people from being able to be moved forward.

If this can't be changed, I'll be forced to remove that team from the tourney.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Just out of curiosity - was the teams shuffled before the tourny started? The order are the exact order how they were listed before brackets and does "bye" player mean no player? Not enough teams to fill the whole bracket ?

No, it seems that the tournament system just takes the players and creates a bracket in the order which they registered in.

inkredible
10-22-2013, 06:00 PM
Keep track on this thread for the next 24 hours. I'll try to accommodate your team.

Give the four teams with no "first round battle " a number from
1-4 and then so a random pick using what delph use and put rav team against that team

inkredible
10-22-2013, 06:03 PM
No, it seems that the tournament system just takes the players and creates a bracket in the order which they registered in.

I noticed it's not shuffled .. Hmm might be better if delph just do a challonge it's easier to add teams
And
Remove and shuffled

Zeus
10-22-2013, 06:05 PM
I noticed it's not shuffled .. Hmm might be better if delph just do a challonge it's easier to add teams
And
Remove and shuffled

It shouldn't really be a big issue as there's no way that the actual joining of teams could be rigged. None of us knew this beforehand.

Delphina
10-22-2013, 06:11 PM
OK I reset it.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 06:11 PM
@Ravager

The bracket has been re-opened.

This is the last time it is being re-opened so register now. Also, for the record, if you really registered as the 6th team, it would've shown you registered as the 6th team. The glitch was something entirely different than what you're describing. The people who were not able to join due to the glitch actually would have noticed right away as it states that it won't let them join the tournament. That is how I know each and every person who was having issues with the glitch contacted me. They were able to tell immediately there was an issue.

Taejo
10-22-2013, 06:19 PM
@Ravager

The bracket has been re-opened.

This is the last time it is being re-opened so register now. Also, for the record, if you really registered as the 6th team, it would've shown you registered as the 6th team. The glitch was something entirely different than what you're describing. The people who were not able to join due to the glitch actually would have noticed right away as it states that it won't let them join the tournament. That is how I know each and every person who was having issues with the glitch contacted me. They were able to tell immediately there was an issue.

Yes, I never saw "Team Testosterone" on the official tournament page. I check it a few times a day.

inkredible
10-22-2013, 06:32 PM
I really shouldn't be letting them in considering they are lying about it and using the glitch as an excuse, but I'll do so anyways. It's even more insulting how they tried to place the blame on me and the system.

Were they registered on the other one ? Cuz u made a new one right - might e miscommunication or misunderstanding I wouldn't say anyone is lying

Zeus
10-22-2013, 06:36 PM
Were they registered on the other one ? Cuz u made a new one right - might e miscommunication or misunderstanding I wouldn't say anyone is lying

I checked all of them.

They may not be lying, but they are certainly not being truthful when they are telling me that they say themselves as the 6th team. That could not have been possible. The glitch only occurred when the tournament brackets filled up and it auto started before letting me add new brackets. It would then notify these players that they were not able to join the tournament.

If they saw themselves registered as the 6th team, they would see themselves on the team list. So, I really don't appreciate the dishonesty.

Taejo
10-22-2013, 06:38 PM
No worries. This is the last hurdle before the tournament officially starts (I hope). His team needs to hurry up and register because there are 12 others waiting on this.

Also, Friednoodles mentioned in chat box earlier that Speedofsound wanted to register a team. If this is the case, it needs to be done literally at the speed of sound, and after Apollo approves it.

Instanthumor
10-22-2013, 06:39 PM
Team Our Ego Ain't Yo Amigo... please refrain from having an obscenely long name. The tournament is glitching because your name literally prevents people from being able to be moved forward.

Boooo. This is so not cool.

Serancha
10-22-2013, 06:40 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120639-Battle-of-the-Greats-L36-AL-CTF-Tournament!&p=1305923&viewfull=1#post1305923

I believe we were registered in the tournament widget right after this post (link above this line) was made. I am not team captain, but don't appreciate being called a liar.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 06:43 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120639-Battle-of-the-Greats-L36-AL-CTF-Tournament!&p=1305923&viewfull=1#post1305923

I believe we were registered in the tournament widget right after this post (link above this line) was made. I am not team captain, but don't appreciate being called a liar.

That post is not registering. The rules were explicitly stated on how to register. Heck, they were even sectioned aside from everything else in the first post. Not to mention, there were other threads explaining the registration process as well.

Ok, you may not have been lying about attempting to register but then why blame it on the glitch and me when that was not the case? If you were registered as the 6th team, we would have seen it. All I can understand from this is the team captain did not read the instructions properly on how to register.

Delphina
10-22-2013, 06:44 PM
OK everyone. Let's all get along please.

This might be better handled through pm.

Serancha
10-22-2013, 06:45 PM
It's halfway down the 5th page on this topic. Post #86 for reference.

inkredible
10-22-2013, 06:48 PM

Ser.. You or rav just register ur team right now. It's simple. Who knows what happened.. Maybe comp
Froze.. Who knows but something happened and tester one wasn't register. Atleast he reopened lol
Thanks Apollo/delph for re opening the tourny for this confusion.

P.s there maybe more teams joining I'll inform people in game

Taejo
10-22-2013, 06:52 PM
Boooo. This is so not cool.

Sorry, its not our fault. The tournament system on the forums isn't perfect, and we can't afford to deal with any more glitchy issues. Thanks for your understanding.

Zeus
10-22-2013, 07:00 PM
It's halfway down the 5th page on this topic. Post #86 for reference.

I understand that, but as far as I can tell, your team leader did not register properly. Something might have gone wrong on his end.

The glitch that occurred happened at 7/7 teams. So, that's why I am suspicious as to what exactly happened, because even if he was the 6th team registering, the glitch simply couldn't have affected him.

Either way, I apologize as well. I got frustrated with people placing the blame on me & I'm already feeling pressured with all this going back & forth.

Please register your team now so I can start the bracket. Thanks!

Zeus
10-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Tournament brackets are at 14/16. Ink, are there more teams trying to enter? As I believe that's pretty much all of the PvPers.

Serancha
10-22-2013, 07:24 PM
OK I registered with all the info I have currently. I will update it as soon as I find out exactly which gear/pet who is using

I will be team captain since Rava is on the train at the moment with limited wifi and we don't want to make any errors.

Team Testosterone

Team Captain:
1. Serancha: Rogue with Razorbacks and Glacian (Arcane pet #1)

Team Members:
2. Ravagerx: Warrior with mythic glaive and Vixen
3. Brazzballzz: Warrior with mythic glaive and Samael (Arcane pet #2)
4. Tongasmash: Mage with Arcane Staff and Slag
5. Nitexx: Mage with mythic staff and Samael pet (Arcane pet #3)

Subs:
1. Oneebac: Warrior with mythic glaive and Samael
2. Jeremyfr: Mage with mythic staff and Slag
3. Acidioous: Rogue with Razorbacks and Samael

Nov 24: Updated for finalized pet/gear selections and subs.

Taejo
10-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Thanks Serancha!

inkredible
10-22-2013, 07:52 PM
Tournament brackets are at 14/16. Ink, are there more teams trying to enter? As I believe that's pretty much all of the PvPers.

I know Sam wanted to join , I'm pretty busy I haven't been on game for long much on and off

Zeus
10-22-2013, 07:57 PM
I know Sam wanted to join , I'm pretty busy I haven't been on game for long much on and off

If there's official teams you can confirm, I'll hold out for them. The reason why is that with each team that's been happening, there's been an increase of player swapping & such.

Otherwise, I will be starting this thing shortly.

inkredible
10-22-2013, 08:02 PM
If there's official teams you can confirm, I'll hold out for them. The reason why is that with each team that's been happening, there's been an increase of player swapping & such.

Otherwise, I will be starting this thing shortly.
I'm
Not home right now but I know CU formed a team - ard avaree iluv I just not sure if they're registered but if u catch iluvataris online ask him

Delphina
10-22-2013, 08:58 PM
Edit... I randomized them:
1. Death Raw
2. Bye
3. Dream Team
4. Bye
5. Team Elitista
6. Bye
7. Team Testosterone
8. Rampage
9. The A Team
10. Fox Hound
11. EOS Noobs
12. Alpha
13. Flag Protectorz
14. Purple Phackers
15. Underdogs
16. The WAB

Here is the final bracket!

Zeus
10-22-2013, 09:43 PM
Brackets are set up!

Everybody go find your opponents! REMEMBER, there are certain rules to make a match official so PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

Maalice
10-22-2013, 10:22 PM
Is it too late to join?

inkredible
10-22-2013, 10:36 PM
question
- if u have two subs as of right now - last sub still pending - can team still add or whatevr is now, is how it is..
just wondering since the actual fight hasnt happened yet.. but i mean i know no changing subs or players when tourny has begun

Taejo
10-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Is it too late to join?

Yeah, sorry Maalice. The tournament has begun!

Soundlesskill
10-23-2013, 12:28 AM

Hahahah

Taejo
10-23-2013, 01:55 AM
Ok, everyone - I appreciate the clarification given but let's please put an end to the conversation about Instant's team on this thread. What's done is done and if there's anything that still needs to be discussed please take it to PMs or discuss it elsewhere. It is no longer constructive to this thread. The tournament has officially begun and there's going to be a lot of work ahead of us (Apollo, myself and Delphina) to ensure it runs smoothly.

Thank you and good luck to all the teams!

inkredible
10-23-2013, 06:20 AM
Hey! My question go ignored lmao
I don't ever reading any of discussion like that specially when it should be taken out of this tourny page lol
Waste of time

inkredible
10-23-2013, 07:17 AM
ctf - hammerjaw all mythics - myth daggers rogue
hakoom- hammerjaw all mythics - mythic staf mage
inkredible -slag all mythics maul warrior
meecah-slag full myth mythic stagg mage
aciidd- samael full mythic - myth glaive warrior

subs:
azepeiete rogue full myth razorback
pinatas rogue full myth

^^^

Zeus
10-23-2013, 09:03 AM
I don't ever reading any of discussion like that specially when it should be taken out of this tourny page lol
Waste of time

Sorry man, what was your question?

inkredible
10-23-2013, 09:52 AM
Sorry man, what was your question?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120639-Battle-of-the-Greats-L36-AL-CTF-Tournament!&p=1308312&viewfull=1#post1308312

Zeus
10-23-2013, 10:03 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120639-Battle-of-the-Greats-L36-AL-CTF-Tournament!&p=1308312&viewfull=1#post1308312

You can still add till Oct. 26th, the start of the tournament as long as you are not taking somebody else away from their team. If you don't find a sub by Oct. 26th, playing with 2 subs is what will happen as subs are not a required rule, but recommended.

Taejo
10-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Waste of time

Sorry Ink, I didn't know the answer so was waiting for Apollo to read it :X

Taejo
10-23-2013, 12:32 PM
Tournament length information added to FAQ/Feedback thread - see question #15 for details.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?120793-CTF-Tournament-Rules-FAQ-Feedback

Taejo
10-23-2013, 01:30 PM
And just for a quick cheering up...

Zeus
10-23-2013, 01:51 PM
And just for a quick cheering up...

We did a few practice rounds last night. The biggest effort was setting up the match. Once we set up, it was extremely fun!

Taejo
10-23-2013, 03:23 PM
We did a few practice rounds last night. The biggest effort was setting up the match. Once we set up, it was extremely fun!

Glad to hear, Apollo! I hope the tournament turns out to be fun for everyone. Maybe next time I'll have enough time to play and get in :)

Maalice
10-23-2013, 10:38 PM
Ok... well if anyone needs a sub...

Venom
10-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Can we postpone this tournament a bit?? The Halloween update seems to be very interesting.. Might keep most players busy.

kozaixmoon
10-24-2013, 02:06 PM
Nice,, but i dont hv lvl 36 yet, ermm :'((

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Tapatalk

Zeus
10-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Can we postpone this tournament a bit?? The Halloween update seems to be very interesting.. Might keep most players busy.

I think teams can manage. All the tournament needs is an arranged time for one round. Also, Sam has stated that the last thing he wants is for the tournament to last months at a time.

Taejo
10-24-2013, 06:46 PM
I think teams can manage. All the tournament needs is an arranged time for one round. Also, Sam has stated that the last thing he wants is for the tournament to last months at a time.

Agreed. The halloween event isn't very time consuming on a day-to-day basis. There is plenty of time to get 1 round of CTF in per week.

Puntus
10-25-2013, 08:32 PM
When its the first match? I cant see the daylies match in brackets or others threads about tournement, its just for claryifing when the matches start ( I noticed first match start tomorrow? )

Kafko ( EOS Officer )

Zeus
10-25-2013, 11:23 PM
When its the first match? I cant see the daylies match in brackets or others threads about tournement, its just for claryifing when the matches start ( I noticed first match start tomorrow? )

Kafko ( EOS Officer )

Please read the rules, it will explain everything. There is no set time for a match, each team will be given 1 week to arrange a time with the opponent (which must be screenshotted) & fight within that 1 week. Then, you will have to post the screenshot of the win or loss on this thread.

Puntus
10-26-2013, 06:48 AM
Please read the rules, it will explain everything. There is no set time for a match, each team will be given 1 week to arrange a time with the opponent (which must be screenshotted) & fight within that 1 week. Then, you will have to post the screenshot of the win or loss on this thread.

U missunderstanding me , in the rules we cant see wich teams play the first match , wich the second..etc , u need to clarify that.
U want a good organitzation right? I see the brackets and three teams re in quarter finals , so who play first, the first teams in brackets or the first teams in the first round?

Daddyblu
10-26-2013, 09:37 AM
When quater finals start?

Zeus
10-26-2013, 10:13 AM
When quater finals start?

A week from this post! However, you are able to fight your team now if you have received a bye in the first round.

Tournament has started, good luck everyone!

Zeus
10-26-2013, 10:20 AM
For match-ups, it will be:

• Death Raw vs. Dream Team
• Team Testosterone vs. Rampage
• The A Team vs. Fox Hound
• EOS Noobs vs. Alpha
• Flag Protecterz vs. Purple Phackers
• Underdogs vs. The WAB

Daddyblu
10-26-2013, 10:36 AM
A week from this post! However, you are able to fight your team now if you have received a bye in the first round.

Tournament has started, good luck everyone!

Im sorry im able to fight who? In our braket no enemies yet to fight

Zeus
10-26-2013, 10:43 AM
Im sorry im able to fight who? In our braket no enemies yet to fight

You will have to wait till Team Testosterone fight vs. Rampage and post the results in order to determine which team you will be fighting.

inkredible
10-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Were having a hard time setting dates .. Since our opponents are 12 hour difference .. So it's either were available and they're working or it's like 6am 5 am their time - so of anythin the match might happen next Saturday

Zeus
10-26-2013, 11:25 AM
Were having a hard time setting dates .. Since our opponents are 12 hour difference .. So it's either were available and they're working or it's like 6am 5 am their time - so of anythin the match might happen next Saturday

As long as it's within the week, it should be fine. Secondly, I believe Delphina's previous tourney required some of the people who lived in different time zones to stay up at odd hours. There will, of course, be some sacrifices required. That is a necessary evil of any tournament.

Taejo
10-26-2013, 12:37 PM
U missunderstanding me , in the rules we cant see wich teams play the first match , wich the second..etc , u need to clarify that.
U want a good organitzation right? I see the brackets and three teams re in quarter finals , so who play first, the first teams in brackets or the first teams in the first round?

I suggest you do a little research on tournament ladders so you understand how to read them. The current brackets are clearly organized and team matches are set up. However, Apollo went ahead and outlined who is fighting who in the first round (a few posts above this one, #303). He shouldn't have to do this every round; all the information is on the tournament ladder itself.

This is how a majority of tournament ladders look, so if you have any questions now is the time to ask. Any future, double elimination ladders will be even more confusing for you if you don't know how to read single elimination.

Puntus
10-26-2013, 12:59 PM
I suggest you do a little research on tournament ladders so you understand how to read them. The current brackets are clearly organized and team matches are set up. However, Apollo went ahead and outlined who is fighting who in the first round (a few posts above this one, #303). He shouldn't have to do this every round; all the information is on the tournament ladder itself.

This is how a majority of tournament ladders look, so if you have any questions now is the time to ask. Any future, double elimination ladders will be even more confusing for you if you don't know how to read single elimination.

Ok, I understand that Mr. arrogant

Taejo
10-26-2013, 01:32 PM
Ok, I understand that Mr. arrogant

Cool :)

Cero
10-27-2013, 12:50 AM
Q: ca we change the pet we use after each match?

Zeus
10-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Q: ca we change the pet we use after each match?

Only after a match, but it must be updated in your team description. Also, we will be taking screenshots of each person's team description so... keep them accurate for each match.

Venom
10-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Can someone from EOS Noobs team get back to me with their suitable timings for match? Paulsebi hasn't been on forums in 2 days, tried contacting him on Line as well, no response in 2 days. Alpha is ready and waiting on the time/date.

dudetus
10-27-2013, 05:08 AM
Apollo, the copyright dilemma hasn't yet been solved and I honestly think that by still keeping the tourny going while we have our case pending, it just shows how less u rly care about EFM and PL overall.

Therefore I am sending a proposal for restraining order to PL side of the forums as my client is still extremely shaken emotionally by ur ruthless plagiarism of the tourny's name. For now I advice u to not post on PL forums while the proposal is pending, as it would be the furthest we will go with EFM if u submit to our conditions. If we see u post on PL forums, we will act accordingly.

"Happy" tournament hosting.

With regards,

dudetus

Zeus
10-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Apollo, the copyright dilemma hasn't yet been solved and I honestly think that by still keeping the tourny going while we have our case pending, it just shows how less u rly care about EFM and PL overall.

Therefore I am sending a proposal for restraining order to PL side of the forums as my client is still extremely shaken emotionally by ur ruthless plagiarism of the tourny's name. For now I advice u to not post on PL forums while the proposal is pending, as it would be the furthest we will go with EFM if u submit to our conditions. If we see u post on PL forums, we will act accordingly.

"Happy" tournament hosting.

With regards,

dudetus

Dudetus, I truly love you. :p

Soundlesskill
10-27-2013, 10:39 AM
How do we change weapons?

Flag Protecterz changing cero's weapon to Arcane Staff

Zeus
10-27-2013, 11:18 AM
How do we change weapons?

Flag Protecterz changing cero's weapon to Arcane Staff

You must update the team description. Also, when entering the match, make sure the your entire team description is up to date as once the match begins, that will be what I am going off of.

dudetus
10-27-2013, 12:02 PM
Dudetus, I truly love you. :p

Okay, thumb me up, I gotta overtake Myst so my rep would be 3rd highest among regular forumers. Then I could brag :)

Serancha
10-27-2013, 12:07 PM

We're having the same problems.

The logistics of trying to get 10 people all online and in the same place, who all have the time to find a clean room for 2 full teams and then play out a match is proving extremely trying. It would have been better to set a date and time for the tournament to happen, and then people who were available at that time could register. At least then everyone would be online and have enough time to do this.

I can only assume all the teams are having the same issues, as it is now Sunday (4 days since we all started trying to arrange a match) and not one screenie of a time arrangement has been posted.

Zeus
10-27-2013, 12:41 PM
We're having the same problems.

The logistics of trying to get 10 people all online and in the same place, who all have the time to find a clean room for 2 full teams and then play out a match is proving extremely trying. It would have been better to set a date and time for the tournament to happen, and then people who were available at that time could register. At least then everyone would be online and have enough time to do this.

I can only assume all the teams are having the same issues, as it is now Sunday (4 days since we all started trying to arrange a match) and not one screenie of a time arrangement has been posted.

As said, sacrifices are needed to be made. 1 week truly should be enough time. This is also why 3 subs were given.

beatrix
10-27-2013, 03:49 PM

THE WAB (BLUE) vs UNDERDOGS (RED)

Zeus
10-27-2013, 03:50 PM

THE WAB (BLUE) vs UNDERDOGS (RED)

Thanks! Advanced!

beatrix
10-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Thanks! Advanced!

Thanks Apollo! Was Fun and exciting! LOL ...

Taejo
10-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Thanks Apollo! Was Fun and exciting! LOL ...

Congrats!

TuMadreee
10-27-2013, 04:37 PM
I hope, one day, that all Public CTF games will be like this.

Zeus
10-27-2013, 04:57 PM
I hope, one day, that all Public CTF games will be like this.

Me too, Tuma, me too! It's truly fun once a match gets started. :)

Zeus
10-27-2013, 05:11 PM
Purple Phackers has advanced!

@ All Participants

I am thankful and very impressed how so far, the tournament has been relatively drama free. Honestly, I expected more drama after matches. Thanks for keeping it mature!

TuMadreee
10-27-2013, 05:22 PM
Purple Phackers has advanced!

@ All Participants

I am thankful and very impressed how so far, the tournament has been relatively drama free. Honestly, I expected more drama after matches. Thanks for keeping it mature!

Is this a typo?

TuMadreee
10-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Flag Protectorz has advanced!

@ All Participants

There we go.

Zeus
10-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Is this a typo?

Yes, my bad!

Zeus
10-27-2013, 05:56 PM
The WAB & Flag Protecterz may fight if they wish, but 2nd round begins 7 days from Oct. 26th.

inkredible
10-27-2013, 06:55 PM
As said, sacrifices are needed to be made. 1 week truly should be enough time. This is also why 3 subs were given.

even if myy team sacrifice .. say 3 am.. 12am.. 1 am = it would still be workin hours for them
vise versa
i gave our opponents all our availability.. im waitin for a reply.. been 2 days now

THE A TEAM availability for future reference

- Monday - friday after 6/7 pm EST except tuesdays
- Saturday ALL DAY (most likely )
- Sunday - so- so varies

Clubstyle
10-27-2013, 07:44 PM

Flag Protectorz (Red) VS Purple Packers (Blue)

Zeus
10-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Ink,

Are you telling me that the other team isn't really making sacrifices on their part?

If you could have both your team and their team post their weekly schedules, I'll try to organize a time for both of you.

gison
10-27-2013, 08:09 PM
The WAB & Flag Protecterz may fight if they wish, but 2nd round begins 7 days from Oct. 26th.

Parth, i honestly can't thank you and Taejo enough for hosting this tourney haha.

I'm not even part of it, but there is so much excitement and suspense on which team will win gold, especially if you know some friends in a team :p

GG ALL.

inkredible
10-27-2013, 10:32 PM
Ink,

Are you telling me that the other team isn't really making sacrifices on their part?

If you could have both your team and their team post their weekly schedules, I'll try to organize a time for both of you.

i already posted ours and i told him also.. just been waitin for reply from him to tell me their schedule

Zeus
10-27-2013, 10:35 PM
i already posted ours and i told him also.. just been waitin for reply from him to tell me their schedule

Alright. :)

kahel
10-27-2013, 11:35 PM
congrats to flag protectorz, we got slaughtered but it was fun:adoration:

congrats to WAB too for advancing.

nice tourney apollo and company, keep up the good work:)

Paulsebi
10-28-2013, 03:07 AM
Good job Flag protectorz & WAB teams for winning the games!

Also let's don't forget Purple Phackers & UNDERDOGS teams for their great work!

Btw apollo/venom, today I'll come up with the dates.

Have fun!

thortillos
10-28-2013, 04:09 AM
even if myy team sacrifice .. say 3 am.. 12am.. 1 am = it would still be workin hours for them
vise versa
i gave our opponents all our availability.. im waitin for a reply.. been 2 days now

THE A TEAM availability for future reference

- Monday - friday after 6/7 pm EST except tuesdays
- Saturday ALL DAY (most likely )
- Sunday - so- so varies

I have been replying to your messages bro. And you just sent me the message today 11AM my time. :)

For Fox Hound team.

We can do EVERYDAY 10PM onwards +8GMT == 10AM onwards EST*.
Saturday all day. depends on other teammate coz they got flexible work schedule.

In addition:

We can sacrifice sleep and work if we really need to do it 6AM / 7AM our time - 6PM/7PM EST .

wlsgh15
10-28-2013, 04:27 AM
Good job Flag protectorz & WAB teams for winning the games!

Also let's don't forget Purple Phackers & UNDERDOGS teams for their great work!

Btw apollo/venom, today I'll come up with the dates.

Have fun!

thanks and thanks p.p we had a good time:)

inkredible
10-28-2013, 07:32 AM

Meh might be fighting Saturday . If they somehow can't fight
Are we both gonna get dq-.-

Paulsebi
10-28-2013, 08:23 AM
For Alpha Team only :

Here are 4 dates on which most likely it's possible to make the game from EOS side.

1st proposed date by "EOS noobs" team to "Alpha" team :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131031T18&p0=3332&msg=First+proposed+date+by+EOS+noobs+team

2nd date proposed by "EOS noobs" team:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131102T18&p0=3332&msg=2nd+date+proposed+by+EOS+Team&csz=1

3rd date proposed by "EOS noobs" team for Alpha Team :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131103T18&p0=3332&msg=3rd+date+proposed+by+EOS+Team&csz=1

4th date proposed by "EOS noobs" team for Alpha Team :

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131101T18&p0=3332&msg=4th+date+proposed+by+EOS

So we have these 4 dates available from our side.

Alpha Team please check with your team if possible to do the game on one of the dates above and we can also discuss via pm on forum or line!

Thanks, have fun and hear from you soon!

P.S : I used countdown links as it's easier for everyone to make an idea what time / date is! Also sent a private message to Venom and Apollo with these dates.

dudetus
10-28-2013, 08:36 AM
It's cute how all of u are so serious as this is ur first AL tourny :)

Paulsebi
10-28-2013, 08:40 AM
It's not the first AL tourney....you are just too funny :)

Acidious
10-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Good luck to everyone! Happy to be in tourney even though just a sub haha ;)

Zeus
10-28-2013, 04:57 PM

Meh might be fighting Saturday . If they somehow can't fight
Are we both gonna get dq-.-

No, one will advance and one will be DQ'd.

It seems like their team isn't really making much sacrifices.

blakadder
10-28-2013, 05:14 PM
I love how this tournament progresses! Can't wait for it to finish... next year!

Zeus
10-28-2013, 05:17 PM
I love how this tournament progresses! Can't wait for it to finish... next year!

There's 1 week allotted for each round. That means, on 7 days from Oct. 26th, the 2nd round will begin. That leaves a maximum of 1 month for the tournament. Is a football season all in one day? Nope.

If there's nothing contributing that you'd like to add, please leave this thread.

ipredator
10-28-2013, 06:17 PM
oo football :)

inkredible
10-28-2013, 09:25 PM

Zeus
10-28-2013, 09:39 PM

Glad y'all sorted it out. :)

Daddyblu
10-29-2013, 01:23 AM

Flag Protectorz (Red) VS Purple Packers (Blue)

OMG! 5-1 scary team!

Paulsebi
10-29-2013, 06:36 AM
Added the 4th date proposed by EOS above for Alpha Team

Venom
10-29-2013, 02:19 PM
Added the 4th date proposed by EOS above for Alpha Team

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20131031T18&p0=3332&msg=First+proposed+date+by+EOS+noobs+team

^ This seems to work well for us :) Would be great if you guys can make it an hour or half earlier.

See ya on Thursday!!!

Cero
10-29-2013, 02:28 PM
I wish i can watch others match.

Zeus
10-29-2013, 02:50 PM
I wish i can watch others match.

So do I, but I don't think anyone is recording. :p

Cero
10-29-2013, 03:01 PM
My team can record only if tuma can sub any of our rogues.

Zeus
10-29-2013, 03:18 PM
My team can record only if tuma can sub any of our rogues.

Meaning? As long as the subs were listed on your team since Oct. 26th, I don't see a problem with that.

Zeus
10-29-2013, 10:18 PM
500 plat or PvP banner, that is the question...

Let me know!

Spyce
10-29-2013, 10:41 PM
Apollo, is the community allowed to donate to the winning team?

Zeus
10-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Apollo, is the community allowed to donate to the winning team?

I don't see why not. :)

Paulsebi
10-30-2013, 02:32 AM

^ This seems to work well for us :) Would be great if you guys can make it an hour or half earlier.

See ya on Thursday!!!

Ok perfect.

See ya on Thursday!

wlsgh15
10-30-2013, 03:11 AM
tbh i tempt for plat winning but i dont mind of losing or winning. gosh I luv this tour.
I hope CTF will be like this..seriously
Its better
Thanks apollo for making awesome this.

inkredible
10-30-2013, 09:18 PM
Fox Hound vs The A Team

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=FOX+HOUND+VS+A+TEAM&iso=20131031T18&p1=179&ah=2

inkredible
10-30-2013, 09:21 PM
tbh i tempt for plat winning but i dont mind of losing or winning. gosh I luv this tour.
I hope CTF will be like this..seriously
Its better
Thanks apollo for making awesome this.

it is, its actually way more fun, and u actually have to think and play more strategically, we have practiced quite few times with random teams too

Zeus
10-31-2013, 09:05 AM
Our match is in 1 hour 55 minutes!

Cero
10-31-2013, 09:19 AM
youre gonna take a video right?
anyways gl and have fun.

Zeus
10-31-2013, 09:23 AM
youre gonna take a video right?
anyways gl and have fun.

It's too laggy for me to video and play at the same time, so I can't risk it. D:

Cero
10-31-2013, 10:13 AM
EOS team and yours is prolly the hardest line up. I can tell it would be a close fight.

Zeus
10-31-2013, 11:34 AM
Alpha vs. EoS Noobs

Result:
5 to 0

Alpha advances!

HopeSolo
10-31-2013, 12:31 PM
Alpha vs. EoS Noobs

Result:
5 to 0

Alpha advances!

Good game for all .. You guys done great jobs .. Take a break and be prepared for next fight :)

Zeus
10-31-2013, 12:34 PM
Agreement: 45151

Score: 45152

Delphina
10-31-2013, 12:34 PM
Only 2 more matches left in round one! Great job guys!

ipredator
10-31-2013, 01:06 PM
good work ALPHA ! keep it up, good luck to all teams

Deadroth
10-31-2013, 01:11 PM
Good job α. Good match. Congratulations on winning

I would prefer both in second round.. EoS were great too! :aplause: to Them for mighty fight and engagment into tournament. :) Good job guys!

Zeus
10-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Something I was contacted about in game when a team was asking if they can switch weapons...

For clarification, you ARE allowed to switch weapons BEFORE a tournament match. Once the match has started, you may not be allowed to switch it.

Also, if you switch the weapon... you MUST update it in the team description.

Zeus
10-31-2013, 05:24 PM
The A Team vs. The Fox Hound is fighting as I speak!

GL to them! :)

Zeus
10-31-2013, 05:39 PM
The A Team vs. Fox Hound

Results:

5 to 2

The A Team wins!

Advanced!

inkredible
10-31-2013, 05:39 PM

Zeus
10-31-2013, 05:42 PM

Congrats!

Rampage vs. TestosteroneA, please get your match in so we can begin 2nd round! :D

Soundlesskill
11-01-2013, 01:31 AM
I thought Ribbit was a no no in tourney.

Zeus
11-01-2013, 01:43 AM

You can use any pet you want. Are you reading the tournament rules? Ribbit can save a team, but it can also be the destruction of a team. So, it's a great risk.

Paulsebi
11-01-2013, 02:06 AM
Congratz Alpha team for their great organization, was a close fight for the first flag for more than 10 min. None could score, and once Alpha did it, we played haotic (not organized at all) and we lost badly.

What I can say it's that we had a great time, was fun, no trash talk, everything went as it should be and for me was a new experience and I'm proud I could take part at this.

An advise for the teams that didn't play a game yet, or played, is that you should practice with your team before, else no point. I didn't practice with my team, not even once, as I always played normal CTF ( I mean 5vs 5 kills) and thought we know each other. Yes, we know each other on 5vs5 game (kills) but it's totally different when you have to flag and score to 5.

So, play with you team before (train yourself) and build a strategy.

In this way I wanna congratz also A Team (gratz Ink bro and co.), you guys did a very good game!

The best to win and good luck to all teams !

With respect from EOS side!

Zeus
11-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Congratz Alpha team for their great organization, was a close fight for the first flag for more than 10 min. None could score, and once Alpha did it, we played haotic (not organized at all) and we lost badly.

What I can say it's that we had a great time, was fun, no trash talk, everything went as it should be and for me was a new experience and I'm proud I could take part at this.

An advise for the teams that didn't play a game yet, or played, is that you should practice with your team before, else no point. I didn't practice with my team, not even once, as I always played normal CTF ( I mean 5vs 5 kills) and thought we know each other. Yes, we know each other on 5vs5 game (kills) but it's totally different when you have to flag and score to 5.

So, play with you team before (train yourself) and build a strategy.

In this way I wanna congratz also A Team (gratz Ink bro and co.), you guys did a very good game!

The best to win and good luck to all teams !

With respect from EOS side!

Exactly what I told people! :p

It's all about having multiple strategies and knowing which one to use when one doesn't work. :)

Venom
11-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Thanks Paul, first flag was the difficult part for sure, we took time to modify the strategy after that, worked out well :) All players were strong, strategy is very important at such times.

inkredible
11-01-2013, 04:47 AM
Exactly what I told people! :p

It's all about having multiple strategies and knowing which one to use when one doesn't work. :)

Don't worry we have like 100 different plans;) I told Paul he needs a plan etc he practiced a few times but only with half / part of his group, it's tough to get everyone together but luckily 4/5 of our team was able
To practice games before tourny and or other team mate caught on quick with our strategy.
This tourny takes a lot of team work and a lot of awareness and I can't thank my team enough for a great team work / coordination
Every single one of them are important including our subs .. It's an eight brain tourny, all though the subs weren't able
To play, they contributed with brain storming and support for the tourny, I wouldn't ask for another team. Win or lose this was a great opportunity.

I would also like to congratulate team fox hound, they put up a great fight! It's too bad we can't put videos up

Serancha
11-01-2013, 02:00 PM
Congrats!

Rampage vs. TestosteroneA, please get your match in so we can begin 2nd round! :D

Waiting to hear back on a time.

Taejo
11-01-2013, 03:37 PM

We asked everyone what they think about Ribbit and no one replied. So you can use him as much as you want.

Samhayne
11-01-2013, 04:06 PM
Prizes are:

1st Place: 150 Platinum to each team member and sub

2nd Place: 75 Platinum to each team member and sub
3rd Place: 30 Platinum to each team member and sub
4th Place: 30 Platinum to each team member and sub

Have fun guys!

At the end of the Tourney, Apollo will need to send me a list of each team's standing that includes your character name so that prizes can be granted. Please don't change your character name, otherwise I won't be able to find you :)

HopeSolo
11-01-2013, 04:28 PM
im using ribbit in this tourney.. he is a hope star for our team :)

Zeus
11-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Prizes are:

1st Place: 150 Platinum to each team member and sub

2nd Place: 75 Platinum to each team member and sub
3rd Place: 30 Platinum to each team member and sub
4th Place: 30 Platinum to each team member and sub

Have fun guys!

At the end of the Tourney, Apollo will need to send me a list of each team's standing that includes your character name so that prizes can be granted. Please don't change your character name, otherwise I won't be able to find you :)

Wow, over 2k plat handed out! That's awesome, Sam! It is a pity that the design team is booked however. D:

Maybe next time. :)

Thanks for the developer support!

Zeus
11-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Waiting to hear back on a time.

It is 4 hours 37 minutes until DQ time. Any word??

If not, I will need some sort of proof on which team attempted to get the match in.

Zeus
11-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Team Testosterone advances by DQ of Team Rampage!

Zeus
11-02-2013, 01:26 PM
ROUND TWO HAS BEGUN!

Matchups:

• Death Raw vs. Dream Team
• Team Elitista vs. TestosteroneA
• The A Team vs. Alpha
• Flag Protectorz vs. The WAB

You will have until Nov. 9th, 12PM PST to get your matches in!

Good luck to all participants!

inkredible
11-04-2013, 12:31 AM
the a team availability for this week
Monday - Friday except Tuesday
After 6/7pm, Thursday after 7/8pm
All day Saturday
Sunday - varies
EST TIME
Will edit this post for any sudden changes

Venom
11-04-2013, 02:31 PM
the a team availability for this week
Monday - Friday except Tuesday
After 6/7pm, Thursday after 7/8pm
All day Saturday
Sunday - varies
EST TIME
Will edit this post for any sudden changes

Wednesday 7pm EST onwards possible?

inkredible
11-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Wednesday 7pm EST onwards possible?

just reconfirming with the team iwill get back to you

Venom
11-04-2013, 04:01 PM
just reconfirming with the team iwill get back to you

Actually 6pm+ is possible too :)

Venom
11-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Alpha vs The A Team countdown has been posted here

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?p0=156&iso=20131106T18&msg=Alpha%20vs%20The%20A%20Team

If any team members have any issues regarding the time, please contact Inkredble or me (depending on what team you're in).

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk 4

Serancha
11-06-2013, 07:35 AM
Team Testosterone vs Team Elitista. Time for this match is confirmed as stated. Thanks!

inkredible
11-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Question: if two teams on next round are both available to fight before the dead line u gonna allow it ?
Like say alpha wins and the wabb or whoever wins tonight and they're both free to fight next day for the 3rd round , can they?

Zeus
11-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Question: if two teams on next round are both available to fight before the dead line u gonna allow it ?
Like say alpha wins and the wabb or whoever wins tonight and they're both free to fight next day for the 3rd round , can they?

Yeah, of course. They just need a screenshot of them agreeing it is an official match.

Zeus
11-06-2013, 01:06 PM
Who wants a livestream for this match???

I think that might be less laggy & feasible!

Clubstyle
11-06-2013, 02:43 PM

Flag Protectorz (Blue) VS The WAB (Red)

Zeus
11-06-2013, 02:55 PM

Flag Protectorz (Blue) VS The WAB (Red)

Awesome, advanced!

inkredible
11-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Who wants a livestream for this match???

I think that might be less laggy & feasible!

i prefer ours being not live match - if possible thank you
just cuz of strategic purporses

Zeus
11-06-2013, 06:44 PM
Team Alpha wins vs The A Team!

Venom
11-06-2013, 06:53 PM
GG guys!!!! Alpha goes next round i believe!

inkredible
11-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Team Alpha wins vs The A Team!

great fight !

Zeus
11-06-2013, 06:54 PM
great fight !

Ty bud, it was really fun despite the hassle of clearing a room. :p

inkredible
11-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Ty bud, it was really fun despite the hassle of clearing a room. :p

it was hell, lmao see how i got quiet for a bit when confusion after another n another when ppl joinin.. and ping probs etc
sht got too randomize, last minute changes just screwed everyone up
but its cool its still fun,

katish
11-06-2013, 07:30 PM
aw! i'm sad sad saaaaad! that we lost and that i didn't get to play! :( :( :(

But congratz guys i'll be cheering for you :)

(not all of you, i wont cheer for apollo)

(i'm joking! <3 apollo! )

HopeSolo
11-06-2013, 07:44 PM
very good game guys and ty for Alpha gives me an opportunity to play second fighting ..

Zeus
11-06-2013, 07:49 PM

Haha, I'm sorry! Venom uses 3G packs in india which he purchases specifically for tourney. That's why I kept asking you to just chat what you needed to in pt & Venom could join.

inkredible
11-06-2013, 08:03 PM

You had 2 hours before tourny to get ur wifi sorted out -.-
tbh i didnt no what to say but aciid and joy want u to be with us cuz u know how we roll ,
when u change up class as for subs - it changes everything - people had to respect in terms of kind of makin up
for a mage loss , wouldve been fine if our sub was another mage its okay either way its nice to play games like this

katish
11-06-2013, 08:37 PM
You had 2 hours before tourny to get ur wifi sorted out -.-
tbh i didnt no what to say but aciid and joy want u to be with us cuz u know how we roll ,
when u change up class as for subs - it changes everything - people had to respect in terms of kind of makin up
for a mage loss , wouldve been fine if our sub was another mage its okay either way its nice to play games like this

Ink, I'm just venting, not complaining.. I was freaking out here pissed off there was nothing I could do - 3h later I still can't get in game :/

I'm sorry I caused so much trouble but it really was beyond me!

I'd like it if we could have a rematch outside of tournemnt, I really just wanna play and have fun!

Zeus
11-06-2013, 08:56 PM
Ink, I'm just venting, not complaining.. I was freaking out here pissed off there was nothing I could do - 3h later I still can't get in game :/

I'm sorry I caused so much trouble but it really was beyond me!

I'd like it if we could have a rematch outside of tournemnt, I really just wanna play and have fun!

I wouldn't mind if we rematched outside of the tourney. :)

Puntus
11-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Dream Team wins vs Death Raw

Gg Death Raw

Zeus
11-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Thank you! Advanced!

Origin
11-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Very well done Kafko & Team. Thanks for the game! :)

Thank u especially to my teammates for being so accommodating despite ur busy schedules - ik some of u canceled work to be here, u all turned up early and we finally got the translation done (thx ace), match started a few hrs late and u had to be woken up in between hahaha - I can't imagine how you're gonna wake up to a full day's work in a couple of hours. I want u to know I appreciate that, and u guys r amazing. :-) We might not have won this time but y'know what, everything's a learning experience, every fall takes u one step closer to the goal.. important thing is to get up and keep going. Language may need translation (we do better in this area next time ahahaha), but we have something really solid that don't.. Let's hold onto that and continue to do good things together. And I know we can count on each other for that. ;) Love y'all. :)

Puntus
11-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Very well done Kafko & Team. Thanks for the game! :)

Thank u especially to my teammates for being so accommodating despite ur busy schedules - ik some of u canceled work to be here, u all turned up early and we finally got the translation done (thx ace), match started a few hrs late and u had to be woken up in between hahaha - I can't imagine how you're gonna wake up to a full day's work in a couple of hours. I want u to know I appreciate that, and u guys r amazing. :-) We might not have won this time but y'know what, everything's a learning experience, every fall takes u one step closer to the goal.. important thing is to get up and keep going. Language may need translation (we do better in this area next time ahahaha), but we have something really solid that don't.. Let's hold onto that and continue to do good things together. And I know we can count on each other for that. ;) Love y'all. :)

U and ur team True was playing very fair and very good , it was a clean and fair battle.
Thank u True and Death Raw for this funny and friendly match.

Daddyblu
11-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Team Elitista vs TestosteronA official tournament match final score 5-4

Team Elitista win

Serancha
11-09-2013, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the match. We had some issues with unforeseen schedule changes within our team, but once things got sorted out, it was a well played game and good fun all round.

Daddyblu
11-09-2013, 02:03 AM
Thanks for the match. We had some issues with unforeseen schedule changes within our team, but once things got sorted out, it was a well played game and good fun all round.

thank serancha thanks to the match

Zeus
11-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks guys! I'm amazed that everybody got their match in BEFORE the deadline!

Round 3 has begun!

• Team Elitista vs. The Dream Team

• Alpha vs. Flag Protectorz

Delphina
11-09-2013, 07:55 PM
This tournament is going great! Thank you all for helping it go smoothly.

Zeus
11-09-2013, 09:15 PM
Remember, round 3 and round 4 is the best of THREE total matches!

Daddyblu
11-10-2013, 01:29 AM

im sorry can you elaborate?

you mean we need to fight them 3 times?

Daddyblu
11-10-2013, 01:30 AM
lol it was on the rules... i forgot to read that one :P

Zeus
11-10-2013, 09:09 AM
im sorry can you elaborate?

you mean we need to fight them 3 times?

Yes, best of 3 matches. So, post all the scores!

Cero
11-10-2013, 01:17 PM

from what i understand tournament was just a single elimination round but i like this change.

TuMadreee
11-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Oh cool, more playing time ;)

Zeus
11-10-2013, 03:48 PM
from what i understand tournament was just a single elimination round but i like this change.

Well, we gotta be sure that the people in the finals bracket are the best of the best, right?

I made this change just before the tournament started, I believe.

Daddyblu
11-11-2013, 06:44 AM
Well, we gotta be sure that the people in the finals bracket are the best of the best, right?

I made this change just before the tournament started, I believe.

more fun :P

Good luck to all remaining 4 teams!

most important is to have fun while playing this tournament.

inkredible
11-11-2013, 09:28 AM
The games sometimes go quick, I was gonna say best of three.. I mean it doesn't all have to be same
Day, u have a week to do it and this is such a fun game! And it goes so quick , So maybe next time

Clubstyle
11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Agreement

First Match: Team Protectorz (Blue) VS Alpha (Red)

Second Match: Team Protectorz (Blue) VS Alpha (Red)

Third Match: Team Protectorz (Blue) VS Alpha (Red)

Zeus
11-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks and thank you for the good fights!

Congratulations, you are in the finals! Advanced! :p

wlsgh15
11-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Thanks and thank you for the good fights!

Congratulations, you are in the finals! Advanced! :p

Thx for fight it was tough fight

Soundlesskill
11-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Gj All

Desperoto
11-14-2013, 04:27 AM
Gj All

GL emma

Soundlesskill
11-14-2013, 10:15 AM
GL emma

Thanks Desp :)

Cero
11-14-2013, 11:31 AM
Great Fight!
thanks to Alpha
special thanks to haligali and mrnoob for doing our team a favor as a sub while me and rasi wasnt able to play.

HopeSolo
11-14-2013, 02:02 PM
I would say that it is Toughest fight ever since I played in this tourney because it usually took about 7-15 min for each match, but it took almost 3 hours to be done 3 best of maches ... Anyway, Congratz to Flag Protectorz... Good Luck in FINALLY round!!!

Daddyblu
11-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Dream Team (blue) VS Team Elitista (red)

score 2-0 no need for 3rd match

Thanks dream team for a good and friendly match. Kafko ty

Zeus
11-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Thanks! Advanced!

Puntus
11-16-2013, 01:19 PM
Dream Team (blue) VS Team Elitista (red)

score 2-0 no need for 3rd match

Thanks dream team for a good and friendly match. Kafko ty

Yep, gg, gratz and good luck in finals! And when I said good luck u know what I mean. Cough right Alpha

Daddyblu
11-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Yep, gg, gratz and good luck in finals! And when I said good luck u know what I mean. Cough right Alpha

Lol i need all the luck in the world.

Daddyblu
11-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Apollo and admins,

Can we used upgraded items in the upcoming match?

If not i think its better we fight ASAP to avoid players having a crafted items.

thanks!

Soundlesskill
11-17-2013, 08:54 AM
Idk man, he is Apollo so Idk how this will work out.

Wth man, you kidding?

EDIT#1: I mean they already promised us 250 plat and a very high chance to get a special banner. Now our prize is 150 plat. I was already against having a player host PvP events.

dudetus
11-17-2013, 08:55 AM
Wth man, you kidding?

Idk man this Zeus guy is rly shady. He even stopped Kik'ng with me so I think it's not Apollo.

Desperoto
11-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Ofcourse its Apollo..

Zeus
11-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Wth man, you kidding?

EDIT#1: I mean they already promised us 250 plat and a very high chance to get a special banner. Now our prize is 150 plat. I was already against having a player host PvP events.

Hey Voicy,

I get that you're upset, but you were not really promised anything. Notice how the official PvP rewards were not announced until Samhayne announced them? We discussed potential prizes, nothing more & nothing less. Heck, Taejo even made that clear to anybody asking on the tournament feedback thread.

Thanks for understanding!

Cero
11-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Dude stop making drama and false accusations! I think you just need attention.

If your not sure about it dont go public!

lol i think dude is just kidding.
he knows you can change your forum name by asking devs/mod to change your name.

gison
11-17-2013, 10:21 AM
Zeus.

I've known Apollo for years and I can say one thing: Ur scam is noticed. We know that u stole Apollo's forum account and renamed it. Me and my friendd have already reported u various times but I just wanted to come here to say this to u:

U r peffedic.

Lel u fanny.

Delphina
11-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Zeus is apollo.

dudetus
11-17-2013, 10:28 AM
Zeus is apollo.

Im still suspicious.

Zeus
11-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Zeus is apollo.

Thanks for clarifying it, Delphina! :)

Delphina
11-17-2013, 10:48 AM
Please keep this thread clean. Only post regarding the tourney.

dudetus
11-17-2013, 10:51 AM
Please keep this thread clean. Only post regarding the tourney.

Yes Ma'am.

Okay Zeus/Apollo/Mysticaldream or whatever, can I join tourny? Im told to be a good player.

Zeus
11-17-2013, 10:53 AM
Yes Ma'am.

Okay Zeus/Apollo/Mysticaldream or whatever, can I join tourny? Im told to be a good player.

If there's a next one & you meet the requirements, sure!

dudetus
11-17-2013, 11:01 AM
If there's a next one & you meet the requirements, sure!

Thanks! When is the next tourny and are level 18 players allowed in it?

Cheenivie
11-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Thanks! When is the next tourny and are level 18 players allowed in it?

Wait u wanna join a tourney hosted by secret devmin even tho ur an admin and all u cant say bad words :((((

Delphina
11-17-2013, 11:05 AM
I clearly stated above to please only post in this thread regarding the tourney.

Daddyblu
11-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Final round tomorrow 7pm Dubai time 11pm phil time as agreed with boss

Good luck to me and my team lol.

Boss and team see you tom, thanks for the nice conversation.

Venom
11-17-2013, 07:03 PM
Everyone else, good luck on your match!

Apollo, amazing tournament idea, thanks a lot and hope you keep em' coming :)

Daddyblu
11-18-2013, 01:00 AM
What price will the runner up get?

Runner up also get a banner or only the champion?

Soundlesskill
11-18-2013, 01:25 AM
Final round tomorrow 7pm Dubai time 11pm phil time as agreed with boss

Good luck to me and my team lol.

Boss and team see you tom, thanks for the nice conversation.

Lol.. Babies... Hahahah :P

I really hope Cero can make it..

Zeus
11-18-2013, 02:01 AM
What price will the runner up get?

Runner up also get a banner or only the champion?

Plat reward is 150 plat for first place per person

2nd place gets 75 plat per person

the 2 runner ups get 30 plat per person

Daddyblu
11-18-2013, 02:48 AM

regarding the banner only 1st place get a banner?

we are more interested on the banner :P

plats we can purchase

Cero
11-18-2013, 03:08 AM

regarding the banner only 1st place get a banner?

we are more interested on the banner :P

plats we can purchase

Yep it would be nice but it was explained that they cant do it for they have other things to do. Nonetheless, the tournament is good.

Clubstyle
11-18-2013, 11:17 AM
Agreement

First Match: Flag Protectorz (Blue) VS Team Elitista (Red)

Second Match: Flag Protectorz (Blue) VS Team Elitista (Red)

Cero
11-18-2013, 11:24 AM
GG

thanks for the tournament.

Clubstyle
11-18-2013, 11:27 AM
Thank you very much for hosting such a great tourney Apollo (Zeus).

Also I want to say thank you to all the participants.

Zeus
11-19-2013, 01:35 AM
Congratulations to Flag Protectorz for winning the tournament! :)

Advanced!

Daddyblu
11-19-2013, 01:56 AM
Hi Apollo and Devs,

Thank you for hosting such a wonderful and fun tournament.

On behalf of Elitista we would say a job well done.

Thank you for the guild and team we encounter, Team phoenix, Ravager & serancha thank you for the nice and clean match.

Team Erill, artid, haiza and reast of EOS thank you we have a very close fight it was fun playing with you guys.

Frag protectors - congrats

Nasty
11-19-2013, 03:45 AM
I want to say thank you to the organizers, for this great tournament and I want to thank the competitors and especially my teammates.

Hopefully CTF will be like this in the future.

Thanks everyone for this tournament.

Puntus
11-19-2013, 11:37 AM
yep it was a fun tourney with different game play , I cant wait for the next!

P.D: When the rewards? :D

Haowesie
11-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Definitely a fun tourney, what CTF was meant to be -- FUN!!

Daddyblu
11-20-2013, 01:14 AM
yep it was a fun tourney with different game play , I cant wait for the next!

P.D: When the rewards? :D

agreed it was fun :P but not wise to have it soon (cough).

Puntus
11-20-2013, 08:23 AM
agreed it was fun :P but not wise to have it soon (cough).

Lololol ik haha

gison
11-20-2013, 09:23 AM
GG

Yeyeyyeyyyy. Grats uncle.

Cero
11-20-2013, 10:13 AM
GG

Yeyeyyeyyyy. Grats uncle.

That's how you do it Naab!!!

TuMadreee
11-20-2013, 03:42 PM
Good hustle everyone!

gison
11-20-2013, 07:14 PM

Lel. You Fanny.

Cero
11-21-2013, 10:19 AM

Lel. You Fanny.

Btw javi and you arent gonna comeback?

Delphina
11-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Plat has been granted:
150 Flag Protectorz
75 Team Elitista
30 Dream Team
30 Alpha

The only person I couldn't find was: Daddylexxx from Team Elitista

Haligali
11-22-2013, 04:21 AM
Plat has been granted:
150 Flag Protectorz
75 Team Elitista
30 Dream Team
30 Alpha

wow i got 150 plat more, ty.

Daddyblu
11-22-2013, 04:58 AM
Plat has been granted:
150 Flag Protectorz
75 Team Elitista
30 Dream Team
30 Alpha

He change name to bananatype

Thanks kristina

sheikzel
11-22-2013, 07:29 AM
grats team elistista

Alhuntrazeck
11-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Good job guys!

inkredible
11-22-2013, 10:41 AM
He change name to bananatype

Thanks-beep-

gratz to all

Spyce
11-22-2013, 08:03 PM
Congrats to the winners!

Daddyblu
11-24-2013, 02:07 AM
grats team elistista

thanks!

Daddyblu
11-24-2013, 02:08 AM
gratz to all

sorry for the late reply i dont use forums this weekend :P too busy watching pacquiao vs rios and news!