PDA

View Full Version : Accidental spell spamming in PvP

csb
10-19-2013, 05:58 PM
When I cast a spell like fire or heal, the spell stays selected. Then, I try to move the map, and I accidentally cast one or more spells where i touched the screen to move the map. It's really frustrating. I keep thinking I will get used to it and learn to stop doing that. But, I have done it like 50 times, and I just did it again. I can't seem to remember to deselect the spell after using it.

Does anyone else do that? Or, am I the only one with this problem?

Garudon
10-19-2013, 06:22 PM
Yep, I used to do that. I eliminated that by immediately selecting the cheapest troop type I have after using a spell. Force yourself to do so a few times and it'll become a habit...

glengon
10-19-2013, 09:10 PM
That never happens to me cause I use mostly fire spells so i need it in one place only..

Bookmark
10-20-2013, 11:17 AM
Me too. This never happened to me, but it does with donated troops...

Multibird
10-20-2013, 08:55 PM
Lol me too, once I thought I was using spitters, but I used heal lol

Itoopeo
10-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Yesterday someone tried to eliminate my lodge troops with fire spell but accidentally spammed 5 of them on my base lol. Last week i got attacked by four heal spells. (Yes, only four heal spells, nothing else(propably he tried to use crushers))

csb
10-22-2013, 03:46 PM
Yesterday someone tried to eliminate my lodge troops with fire spell but accidentally spammed 5 of them on my base lol. Last week i got attacked by four heal spells. (Yes, only four heal spells, nothing else(propably he tried to use crushers))

I have done that a few times :-(

Four heal spells out in the empty field next to the fort. Sounds like something I would do. If there is nobody at home, i have a special language for that occasion.