PDA

View Full Version : Painfully slow keyboard

Cyriah
10-20-2013, 12:26 AM
My friend has this problem as well. Whenever I'm on AL, it's so difficult to type anything because my keyboard starts lagging so bad that it's a struggle to type one sentence without any errors. All the other games are fine so I doubt it's my device.. But I'm using an iPhone 4S. My friend is on iPod 5th gen.
Any help would be appreciated :)

Soundlesskill
10-20-2013, 01:40 AM
Omg same! 4S too...

Zeus
10-20-2013, 11:48 AM
Go to an empty town & you'll notice it's much easier to type. Also, try typing through your friends list and you get smooth typing as well.

The thing is, the 4S is outdated and can barely handle games like this anymore.

Cyriah
10-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the tips but I'm going to have to disagree with you on the model. I'm pretty sure the compatibility is based on the iOS version instead. I have no problems with sl, dl, and pl so I really doubt it's my device. My friend has the newest iPod model and he has the same problems as me.

Soundlesskill
10-21-2013, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the tips but I'm going to have to disagree with you on the model. I'm pretty sure the compatibility is based on the iOS version instead. I have no problems with sl, dl, and pl so I really doubt it's my device. My friend has the newest iPod model and he has the same problems as me.

Ouch, it's with all these new lighting and sparks on the weapons and armors our devices seem to always be lagging in huge crowds or public areas. Guess we'll have to adjust or change to pc, which is impossible for me, lag is already a problem as soon as maul procs or i get stunned by 6 slags or samaels in a row

Zeus
10-22-2013, 03:20 PM

I have the same phone as you & before iOS 7, I did have keyboard slow downs as well. It's a combination of the upgraded OS which is more taxing as well as the device.