PDA

View Full Version : Vengeful - warr skill buff

Cremated
10-20-2013, 04:34 AM
Basically at 26 cap the 40 str healed like 30% hp now in 36 heals like 10% please buff the str increase because its annoying

Ebezaanec
10-20-2013, 08:24 AM
This is the same with Juggernaut, since the heal is a fixed value rather than a percentage increase..

Cremated
10-20-2013, 12:36 PM
yeh increase percentage

Desperoto
10-28-2013, 09:44 AM
No, warriors arleady have the HoR and thats very OP in group fights, if they will make it 30% heal, warrior will be immortally

Ebezaanec
10-28-2013, 09:05 PM
What about in the future expansions? If the heal does not even provide a reasonable amount, then what is the point of the miniscule heal?

Say what you say, but percentage stats always solve future problems over fixed values...

Instanthumor
10-28-2013, 10:48 PM
No, warriors arleady have the HoR and thats very OP in group fights, if they will make it 30% heal, warrior will be immortally

HoR WAS OP in group fights. Ever since they nerfed it, everyone's just 'ok, I got my heal'. Nothing really special anymore.

I propose Vengeful Blood to heal 20-25% Hp and Juggernaut to heal at least 10-15% Hp. It's only fair that way in the minds of any ol' warrior.

Derezzzed
10-29-2013, 12:17 AM
HoR WAS OP in group fights. Ever since they nerfed it, everyone's just 'ok, I got my heal'. Nothing really special anymore.

I propose Vengeful Blood to heal 20-25% Hp and Juggernaut to heal at least 10-15% Hp. It's only fair that way in the minds of any ol' warrior.

Was OP? Try to fight a team of 3-5 warriors in PvP then come back & say it isn't OP

I'm sorry but warriors have 3 heal skills & the most HP, be happy with what you got

Instanthumor
10-29-2013, 02:19 AM
Was OP? Try to fight a team of 3-5 warriors in PvP then come back & say it isn't OP

I'm sorry but warriors have 3 heal skills & the most HP, be happy with what you got

Not necessarily. Its easy for you (a rouge) to say. A team up fully geared endgame mages can totally wipe out a team of warriors with full mythic/arcane.
This goes for any class.

Bullox
10-29-2013, 04:07 AM

.......and we have the longest Cooldowns for the most of our skills

..... and we are the only Class, that have to run through the Game, hitting the Auto Attack Button like crazy, thats really boring to play!

......Warriors are Designed not to make damage, but they should tank, the reason is:
Buff their Tank Abilities and lower the Cooldown from Juggernaut!

Instanthumor
10-29-2013, 04:08 AM
.......and we have the longest Cooldowns for the most of our skills

..... and we are the only Class, that have to run through the Game, hitting the Auto Attack Button like crazy, thats really boring to play!

......Warriors are Designed not to make damage, but they should tank, the reason is:
Buff their Tank Abilities and lower the Cooldown from Juggernaut!

Although this will probably never happen in the near future, I TOTALLY AGREE! @-@